Mauve and Ivory - Cover

Mauve and Ivory

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Anais and Louis have a disagreement about what color to paint the walls of the bedroom in their new apartment. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Before moving in to their first apartment, Anais and Louis decided to paint the bedroom.

“I’ve always liked mauve,” Anais said, “What about you?”

“Mauve’s okay, I guess,” Louis said, “but I sort of favor ivory.”

They agreed to compromise. Anais would take care of getting the paint. Louis would buy the brushes and buckets.

“Before we start, we should take off our clothes,” Anais said.

“How come?”

“Splatters.”

“Oh, right.”

Naked, they painted the bedroom.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Anais asked when they were done.

“But it’s all mauve,” Louis said.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” Anais said.

“What about my ivory?”

Naked woman holding naked man’s cock

Anais took hold of Louis’ cock and led him to the place on the wall which would be covered by the headboard of their bed. She stroked his cock until it was erect. She continued to masturbate Louis until he was on the verge of orgasm.

“Oh, Anais, I’m going to...” Louis groaned.

“Yes!” Anais cried out, aiming the ejaculating cock at the wall. Spurt after spurt splashed against the fresh mauve paint. “So nice,” Anais said, once Louis was empty.

Together they watched the semen drip down the wall.

“Nice pattern,” Anais said. “Nice color.”

Louis sighed.

“You don’t think mauve and ivory make a good combination?” Anais asked.

“I do,” Louis agreed. “You’re a true artist.”

Anais smiled. “I couldn’t have done it without you.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.