59 Year Old Suzy Gets a Big Surprise Part 2 - Cover

59 Year Old Suzy Gets a Big Surprise Part 2

by DirtyStoryLover40

Copyright© 2023 by DirtyStoryLover40

Erotica Sex Story: 59 year old Suzy gets her second ever bukkake, this times things go to the next level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

My name is Suzy, and I am a 59-year-old mature slut with 36aa tits and blonde hair. I have a loving husband named John who I adore, and I have an online Master named Adrian who has been my Master for over 6 years now, he gives me tasks which my husband John films. Despite appearances, my husband is not a cuck, he simply enjoys being naughty with me and filming my Master’s tasks. Which some of you might know already if you have read about my first bukkake in the story titled “59 year old lady gets a big surprise”.

To recap just a little for those who have not read that story, the other week me and my husband filmed a task given to me by Master Adrian, which was to first be filmed voyeur style me getting dressed in to the outfit my Master had picked for me to wear, which i had to do in my bedroom, then the second part of my task was to go down to my Livingroom and be filmed reading out a bukkake story while playing with myself.

But my husband set up a surprise for me and invited a group of guys around to give me an actual bukkake, for them to all jerk off over my face.

I had the choice to say no to this but decided why not let them, anyway i fucking loved it, and when i sent the filmed video to my Master he loved it also, but said even though he fucking loved it, he still might have to punish me for not fully doing is task as he had instructed. I do think he will let me off, but time will tell.

Anyway I loved it so much I chatted with my husband about doing another one, telling him I would like to take things to the next level. He agreed to set up another one for me, I then told my Master about this, he said he was pleased I was going to do another, and told me what I had to wear and where in my house it had to take place.

So now one week later I am on my knees, on a pillow in my kitchen, wearing a silver satin button down blouse and black skirt, with a red bra and panties underneath.

There is a nude guy wearing a mask standing at the kitchen door with a line of men standing behind him in the hallway. All waiting their turn to either just jerk off over my face or fuck it. And my husband is there to capture it all on film.

I feel a mixture of arousal and terror. I know they’re about to use me and I do want it, but I am still nervous about this.

I can only see one guy’s penis at a time, unlike before when I could see them all at once. The first guy walks up to me, his cock his hard and throbbing and about 6 inch in size I am guessing, but I can only guess it is not easy to tell. I look up at him and he stares down at me like a tiger staring at his prey, which makes me even more nervous.

He steps up closer and says, “Open your mouth bitch, open wide for my cock you fucking mature cunt”.

Still being nervous I keep my mouth closed. He gives my face an hard slap and says “Now fucking open you mouth bitch or i will fucking slap you much more”.

His slap fucking hurt, and shocks me. But it did the job it was meant to do, it got me to now open my mouth to take his cock. I was given a safe word before we started but will do my best not to use it.

As soon has my mouth was open he shoved his cock in, grabbed my head and fucked my mouth like a cunt, making me gag on his cock. luckily for me it was not long before he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot his load of cum over my face, saying “That’s it, take it bitch, take it over your slut face”

I feel his hot sticky cum hit my lips and nose. I can smell his musky odour.

The 2nd guy now steps up, his penis looks to be long and thick, with a huge mushroom head. He slowly strokes his cock up and down. while saying “Your such a dirty fucking bitch letting us all come back to give you our cum, a very fucking horny bitch, that turns me on a lot, especially when you are dressed like that, now suck my cock you dirty fucking whore”

This time I open my mouth straight away, he slides his dick straight in. He tastes salty, He does not give me a chance to start sucking, He just fucks my mouth with his big, throbbing dick. I can hear him grunt with every thrust.

I am so turned on by this that I can’t help but play with myself, so I lift my skirt and rub my pussy through my knickers, I feel a familiar tingle building between my legs. The man in front of me fucking my mouth now pulls out and i can see his thick white cum dripping from the tip of his cock.

I moan and rub my pussy faster through my panties. The man in front of me, cums, spilling his seed all over my face with a good portion of it landing on my silver satin button down blouse.

I feel a surge of pleasure. It feels so fucking good that i can’t help but keep masturbating.

The 3rd guy now walks up. His cock is big and hard and he has a look of determination on his face, he says “Take my cock, you fucking bitch.”

He then grabs my head and basically forces his cock into my mouth and fucks my face hard. I can taste his pre-cum as he pumps his big cock in and out of my mouth. I am so fucking turned on i can feel Myself about to have an orgasm. My pussy is wet and aching to be fucked, but not going to let any of these guys fuck my pussy, well not this time but maybe another time.

The 3rd guy now pulls out of my mouth and empties his balls all over me, groaning and stroking his cock as he douses me in thick, gooey streams of sperm that not only hit my face but goes in my hair and on to my blouse also.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.