My First Threesome - Cover

My First Threesome

by Occasional Writer

Copyright© 2021 by Occasional Writer

Erotica Sex Story: University or college years: parties, copious quantities of alcohol, and even more sex. I must have missed the memo on that but there were a few choice experiences. One birthday in particular stands out. Jill and Annabel come back to my flat. I think Annabel might be trying to set me up with her friend. And maybe she is - it's even working. But Jill and I soon discover that the adventurous Annabel has other ideas too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

It’s my birthday. Twenty today. In less than five minutes it will become the best birthday I’ve ever had, not to be surpassed for at least another decade (although that’s another story).

I stand trying to take aim at the toilet bowl in front of me but the stiffness in my dick is making things difficult. Jesus, I have to pee and get back to my bedroom. Right now dammit! Think about something else...


I’ve had a good time tonight so far. My mates and I went to the student union for a cheap night out - the only kind we could afford at this late stage in our student careers. We lucked out: a live act was playing - some percussion only outfit. And they were good.

At least I liked them - I never got a chance to ask my friends. I was in just the right sort of birthday-high, carefree mood to enjoy. And enjoy I did: dancing, chatting, dancing. And flirting, but getting nowhere as usual. Perhaps it was because I didn’t let my lack of success get me down; perhaps it was because I hadn’t managed to get round to drinking much alcohol (too busy having fun would you believe), or maybe it was my impressive dancing (yeah right). Whatever the reason, I eventually managed to hit it off with a girl.

A cute girl. Very cute. She was short, curvy, bubbly and fun. When she smiled up at me, which she did frequently, I felt a stirring within me. Her legs were hot - seriously hot bare, smooth, well-toned pins whose shape was magnificently displayed to best advantage by the combination of a short skirt and a shiny, glitzy pair of high heels. How girls dance in those things I’ll never know, but I was grateful beyond measure for the hardon inducing display.


Hardon - shit. Now I’m back where I started: stiff dick and trying to pee. I try to focus on something else.

The toilet roll holder is an interesting shape - I wonder how they make those?

The weather was nice today: a lovely warm summer’s day. Made it pretty hot in the union though.

Then I remember going back to the smiley, curvy Annabel’s table and meeting her friend.


“This is Jill”, said Annabel loudly, though still barely heard over the music. “Jill, this is Steve. At least I think it is-” She looked at me and I nodded. “Not sure if I heard it right.”

“Hi Jill”, I said, shaking her hand politely, grateful that her name was simple enough to catch first time.

Jill was petite, slim and a great deal shyer than Annabel. She was pretty, though not quite as sexy as her friend. I couldn’t tell you quite why: it was more a difference in attitudes than anything physical. I sat down and we all chatted - at least as much as one could under the circumstances. I got the impression that Annabel was trying to set me up with Jill: she kept asking me how pretty I thought she was (very, of course) and generally prodding her shy friend into talking to me.

That was fine by me: while Annabel was definitely the sexier of the two, and her bubbly personality fitted my current buoyant mood, Jill was definitely quite the catch. More my type, in fact, under normal circumstances. Unfortunately I was still a bit inexperienced at talking to women (or at least flirting with them). I’m sure I made Annabel’s job difficult by fumbling the conversation now and then.

“Wanna head out?” asked Annabel. It was getting close to finishing time for both the act and the union. Late, but still early by club standards - just the time when folk decided whether to move on or to finish their night here.

“Sure”, I said. There was no way I was going to let these ladies get away. Not while I still had a shot.

We headed out into the cool night air.

“So, birthday boy, how about we head to yours for some toast?”, said Annabel, giggling, almost as soon as we were out of the door. Jill hid a giggle behind her hand too, seemingly unable to look my way.

It was a transparent ploy to get us all to my flat - toast being the thing that poor students invite each other for in lieu of anything less affordable. I figured all the embarrassed giggling meant that Jill and Annabel had conspired for Jill to make a move on me or something, and that Annabel would be there to bolster her confidence. I could live with that.

And so we arrived at my flat and were soon ensconced in my room with a plate full of toast. The conversation turned to more and more daring and risqué topics.

“How many partners have you had sex with?” was one of Annabel’s questions (hers were always the most direct).

“One”, I said, a little embarrassed by the low number.

“One”, said Jill, eyes downcast.

Annabel’s eyes were shining, examining us both. “Fifteen”, she said “I love it.”

Later, “What’s your favourite sex act?” was Jill’s surprise question.

Annabel looked alive as she answered boldly.

“I love to suck cock.”

Jill and I looked at each other with awed expressions at the turn this conversation was taking.

“But I also loooove getting ridden hard in doggy.”

Jill and I were silent, forgetting that we should answer.

“So, are you going to give Steve here his birthday kiss?” Annabel prompted Jill, breaking the spell.

Jill suddenly looked all shy and her face reddened.

“Go on - it’s his birthday”, Annabel goaded.

Jill got up from the bed where she and Annabel were sitting and came over to me. She leaned in and kissed me. On the lips.

I responded. I lifted my hand to her head and pulled her to me, parting my lips slightly and gently tasting Jill. Now that the line had been crossed, Jill seemed to melt into me and soon we were entwined in a full on passionate snog - mouths open, tongues probing and hands roving. Annabel watched from the sideline, avidly following the action, an eager look in her eyes.

It was when Jill and I parted for some air that I announced: “I have to go to the toilet - back soon.”

“Don’t be long”, said Annabel, “we’ll wait for you here.”


And so I find myself trying to pee, two gorgeous girls in my room, one of which is at least going to snog me some more when I get back. If I’m really lucky Jill and Annabel might decide that it’s time for Annabel to go home, chaperone duties discharged, and Jill will stay with me. If I’m really lucky. If I ever get to pee.

Suddenly I remember that if it’s my birthday, then it must be my Mum’s birthday next week. As usual I’ve forgotten to buy a card or a present or anything. Shit - another chore for next week.

On the other hand - no hardon. I quickly relieve my overfull bladder and banish all thoughts of my mother (thanks Mum, but yeeuch!).

I open the door to my room and step in. Annabel and Jill are sitting on my bed, tête a tête, whispering to each other animatedly. They look up when I arrive, Jill looking unsure, Annabel looking hungry somehow. My guess is that Annabel is trying to convince Jill to stay with me while she leaves.

I hover at the door, unsure exactly where I should go: I want to sit next to Jill, to start kissing again, but there isn’t any room next to her.

“Come over here, birthday boy”, says Annabel as she scoots over and pats the new space between her and Jill. Her voice is lower, more seductive than before.

I approach the bed, suddenly nervous, unsure of what is going on. It doesn’t look like Annabel is getting ready to leave. My hopes for a night with Jill exploring the promise behind our earlier kiss are fading. I sit down between the two gorgeous girls, somewhat awkwardly keeping my hands to my front - not wanting to scare them away.

“Loosen up there”, says Annabel. “I think maybe you need another birthday kiss.” She nudges me in the direction of Jill.

The prompt is enough to stir me into action and I eagerly turn in Jill’s direction. By the time I am turned, Jill is half way to meet me. I’m glad she’s keen too - now I know that she enjoyed what we were doing only minutes ago.

Our mouths meet. I feel Jill’s lips on mine, soft and yielding. I can smell a little alcohol on her breath. It mixes with her perfume to produce a delicious fragrance of sensuality and promise which fixes itself in my memory.

I press in, deepening our kiss. My hands begin roving over Jill’s body once more, trying both to drink in as much of the feel of her as I can and to arouse her at the same time.

“Get her top off.”

I have forgotten Annabel is here, so absorbed am I in Jill’s lips and soft body. Then I realise what she has said and I look over at her, surprised, not quite able to grasp what I am hearing.

“Go on, she wants it - take her top off.”

I look back at Jill. Surely her friend is pushing too far. But Jill is already presenting herself to me, lifting her arms to ease the removal of her strappy top. Holy shit, this is for real! I’m probably going to get Jill completely topless, and in front of Annabel too. My dick, stiff already, is now straining to get out of my jeans.

I lift Jill’s top over her head and she kisses me on the way past. Jill’s body is slim and soft. I can see her boobs better now, a lovely swelling of flesh shaped into a creamy valley by her strapless bra. I stare down into her cleavage, following the slopes with my eyes to the depression between, then on to where I can almost, but not quite, glimpse her nipples.

I dive in to kiss, nibble and suck Jill’s neck, inching down to her cleavage one gentle peck at a time. I feel Jill’s chest rise and fall as her breathing deepens and I can hear her soft moans emanating from it.

“You’ve got him hot now, Jill”, says Annabel’s voice, above my head. She has moved closer, her head close to Jill’s, looking down at my work. “It looks like he’s good too. Is he good?”

“Yesss”, says Jill, “very good.”

“Take off her bra”, says Annabel. “I want to see you suck her tits.”

It’s as if Jill and I are puppets, sex toys being used for Annabel’s pleasure. Or interactive porn maybe. Whatever the case, I don’t care. I’m hot and horny - hotter than I’ve ever been, including any of the times I’ve actually had sex so far. I reach for Jill’s bra, not even bothering this time to check if this is OK with her. I make a complete arse of it, utterly failing to find and open the clasp - even after pulling away to take a look.

“Poor boy needs a hand”, Annabel says as she reaches over and unclasps Jill’s bra.

I sit enraptured, staring at Jill’s lovely, unfettered breasts: pert, with excited nipples pointing straight at me.

Annabel says softly in my ear: “Suck them, lick them, drive her wild.”

“Yesss - do it”, says Jill, her eyes now half lidded, her gaze focused on me.

I can’t quite believe what I’m doing as I bend down to take one of Jill’s nipples in my mouth. I’m performing a sex act in front of someone else. I mean it’s not full on sex or anything, but definitely way more than snogging.

I suck and nibble on Jill’s nipple, savouring the feel of it against my tongue, and of her soft, yielding breast against my lips. I bring my hand up to feel her other breast, caressing and squeezing it gently.

“Yes, that’s it, feel her tits”, says Annabel. “God, that’s so fucking hot.”

I glance over to see Annabel slide a hand down into her skirt, inside her knickers. Her other hand is rubbing her breasts through her top - mimicking my manipulation of Jill. Jesus it’s hot!

I test to see whether Annabel will follow my moves. I tweak Jill’s nipple, pulling the erect nubbin and letting go. Sure enough, Annabel follows. Un-fucking believable. The raging hormones inside me are beginning to overcome my natural reservedness, I decide to try a little push of my own.

“Take your top off”, I say to Annabel, “play with yourself as I play with Jill.”

Annabel replies “Fuck yeah” just as Jill says “God yes, Annabel - do it”, her gaze now fully focused on her bold friend.

Now my intention was that Annabel should play with her bare tits, continuing to mimic my movements, but Annabel obviously has interpreted ‘play with yourself’ in a completely different way. She wriggles out of her top and frees her impressive mounds from their support. For a moment I pause my sucking and fondling of Jill to view the new flesh so fabulously displayed. Then Annabel keeps going: she hooks her fingers into her skirt and slides it down her legs, then does the same with her knickers. She’s naked. Right there in front of Jill and I. We both stare.

Seemingly without care, Annabel opens her legs, her pussy deliberately angled to face Jill and I directly, and then gives her fingers an exaggerated lick.

I know what’s coming next. I’m pretty sure Jill knows what’s coming next. We both stare, fixed in our current positions while Annabel goes about doing it. She takes her wet fingers and moves them very deliberately towards her pussy. With one hand she pulls on the skin just above her opening, both pulling back her clitoral hood and lewdly exposing her pussy to us in one move. Her other hand, the wet one, she brings in to begin stroking her naked clit. She moves her fingers in lazy circles, careful always to avoid obstructing our view.

It’s plain now we’ve moved up to another level, a level where my limited experience is next to useless. I look at Jill for a clue, but I see the same lost look in her eyes as must be in mine. If we move ahead then something extraordinary will happen and now is the time to decide what to do about it.

Annabel’s silently posed dilemma is resolved quickly - at east for me. It takes my horny mind nanoseconds to decide what I’m going to do. My main fear is that Jill will decide this is too much and leave. I’m pretty sure Annabel will go with her and that the sexiest, most outrageous experience of my short and thus far indistinguished sexual career will come to an abrupt and unwanted end. I look at Jill, trying to read her, to gauge which way she will decide.

“Lets gang up on Annabel”, she says, a wry smile forming, “it’s about time she got a taste of being on the receiving end.”

“Hmm, oh yes, that sounds delicious”, says Annabel breathily as she lies back, inviting us to come get her, still fingering her pussy and building her own excitement.

Jill and I move as one, disentangling ourselves and crawling across the bed to take up positions either side of Annabel. We look at each other, silently trying to figure out who will do what, our combined lack of experience serving us ill. After a moment, Jill moves Annabel’s hand out of the way and leans down to begin licking, and then sucking, her ample bosom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.