Hidden Heritage III: The Merchants - Cover

Hidden Heritage III: The Merchants

Copyright© 2021 by DeeBee

Foreword

Fantasy Sex Story: Foreword - Stian had had a plan and it had worked. He was now out of the library, the books were safe - the only problem was that he wasn't alone as he had planned, but he had Kara with him. Follow Stian's quest when he tries to find more natural Mages while also doing his best to become a successful merchant. Last book of the series. Please read books I & II, "The Hidden Heritage I: The Guardians" and "The Hidden Heritage II: The Scholars" first.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   High Fantasy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I looked at the girl on lying on the river bank in front of me. Kara’s eyes were closed and she wasn’t breathing. Just why had she stayed with me down there, why in the name of Mother Earth had she decided to stay in the Dark Floor even though I had ordered her not to! It wasn’t that I liked her - shit, she had been a constant pain to me while I had been working there at Library, at last as bad - or even worse than her fellow Magical students. Still, she hadn’t really known me like Rurik, or she hadn’t been like Halvard; so there was no need for her to die. I was still gasping for breath, but I wanted to scream out in agony. Why did she stay with me, why?

Still, I couldn’t help looking at her with my skill when she was lying there, her dark, wet robe showing her lithe body, her dark hair wet against her head, circling her round face that looked almost pretty without that more or less constant ‘Magician’s snarl’. A few hairs were on her cheek, a cheek that seemed to be losing its color while I was watching. Moments like this I really hated my skill, when I couldn’t help sensing the shimmer inside her beginning to die away, like embers dying in a light rain.

It wasn’t really a conscious thought to use my magic and try to touch those dying embers while pumping her small chest continuously with my hands. Most likely I didn’t say anything aloud, but internally I must have been shouting ‘No! No more deaths!’. Even if had no plan, I sort of took those embers in my hand and started blowing fresh air into them. Even if I wasn’t really using my hands for that but just pushing her chest, like forcing her to breathe. I tried to rationalize to myself what I was sensing.

Then suddenly, my stupid plan seemed to be working somewhat, since the shimmer inside her became slowly brighter and suddenly, without any real warning after one more push to her chest, she started shaking and coughing. Then she coughed a few more times more forcefully and some water came out of mouth and she also tried to gasp for air. Then her eyes opened and she looked straight into mine. However, it wasn’t the look in her eyes that caused me to shiver - it was the fact that to my senses, she now looked like a natural Mage. Instead of the dark hole of the Magicians, there now was the glow of the natural Mage inside her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.