Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 1: First Feel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: First Feel - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Tanya and I were walking one of the main trails out of the campsite, and while it wasn’t crowded, there were plenty of people we could see either in front of us or behind us. When we came to a sign, Tanya said, “Let’s do this trail!” I looked at the sign and checked the trail map. It was rated at maximum difficulty in the guide. “Are you sure, sis? It says here that you gain thirty-five hundred feet over a four-mile hike.”

“We’re both in shape; it should be fun. I wouldn’t have suggested it if Mom and Dad were with us, and that’s before she sprained her ankle, but just the two of us, why not?” At that point, I just shrugged. There was no point in getting chewed out when we got back to the campsite that night for arguing with my little sister. After about 5 minutes, it became clear that no one else camping and hiking that weekend was thinking the same way Tanya did; we were all alone on the trail. Tanya realized the same thing. “Here, hold my backpack for a second. I’m going to change shirts. Turn around and take some pictures or something.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really, I want to wear something a bit more comfortable.”

“Fine.” I got the good camera out and looked for something interesting to take a picture of. I hated to admit it, but Tanya’s choice of route should provide some great views once we reached the top of the trail. In the meantime, I went looking for some birds or squirrels I could snap a picture of. I’d change lenses when we got to the top for a wide angle lens, but I was better off finding something specific to take a picture of at the moment. When Tanya told me to turn around, I was stunned. I guess technically what she was wearing would have to be called a crop top, but it was so short that it was more like half of a crop top. It was also obvious that she had taken her bra off as well. Hell, I could see the undersides of her boobs; it was so short! I blurted out, “Damn Tanya, where the hell did those come from?”

“I keep ‘em squashed under a sports bra all the time. Since we’re obviously the only two people on this trail, I thought I would set the girls free.”

“They’re free, all right! I bet I could see your nipples if you lifted your arms over your head.”

“You would not!”

“I’m going to tell Mom and Dad you got half naked on the hiking trail.”

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic. There’s nothing wrong with this top. Look, I’ll show you.” With that, Tanya lifted her arms over her head, and while I could see a lot more of her tit flesh now, her nipples did not come into view. Even though this was my little sister, my heart started to race from what I was seeing. Tanya had the most amazing underboob showing that I had ever seen in any sort of pinup picture or porn video. At this point, a crazy idea entered my head. It might get me slapped and then grounded for life and probably shipped off to military school on top of it all, but for a horny teen boy, it seemed like a good risk to take. Before I had it all planned out, I asked Tanya, “Would you have worn that shirt if Mom and Dad were hiking with us?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.