Little Sister's Amazing Underboob - Cover

Little Sister's Amazing Underboob

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - After their mother sprains her ankle, Mike and Tanya end up hiking without either parent around. What will happen when Mike's little sister shows more skin than he was expecting on the hiking trail?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

A family member spraining their ankle doesn’t usually change much in your life. They limp or hop around for a few days; maybe you go get something for them so they can stay in their chair. Maybe they use an ice pack or heating pad for a while. All and all, no big deal.

However, when our mother sprained her ankle on the first day of a family camping and hiking trip, it had a huge impact on my sister and me. What kind of impact? Well, if I say now, I won’t have much of a story to tell. But it was pretty major, especially for two teens.

Mom had sprained her ankle Friday night by stepping on a rock in the dark. We had planned on going on a family hike Saturday. We got an extra bag of ice for the cooler since we were making ice packs for Mom that night. Her goal was to ice it heavily so she could still hike the next day. We took our time making breakfast so that Mom would have a chance to ice the ankle again before we headed out.

However, even after resting and icing it the night before and icing it again this morning, Mom decided she just wasn’t up to hiking.

Our dad told us, “Mike and Tanya, why don’t you two head out? I’ll stay with your mom around camp.”

“I can stay with Mom,” Tanya volunteered.

“No, I’ll stay; you go hiking with your brother,” our father replied.

Now, at the time, I’d rather have gone hiking with Dad, but I wouldn’t have had nearly as much fun. Is that enough of a hint about what happened while hiking with my sister?

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.