The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: A Friday Double for John

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Friday Double for John - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

There was no school as the six-week summer holiday had started the previous day. John was going away for a week with friends this coming Saturday, so Danny was going to work at his on Friday instead. He arrived at his usual time and let himself in. John was in the kitchen with the kettle on ready. As Danny came in, he stood up and gave him a hug. “It was lovely to see you and Lorraine on Sunday,” he told him, “I was so pleased that you brought her to meet me, it felt really special. She is a lovely girl, I’m sure you’re both going to be very happy together.” Danny hugged him again, “I’m sure too,” he told him, “And when the time comes, you’ll be invited to the wedding, whichever way we do it.”

John’s heart swelled, he felt so special. They sat down to have their drinks. John reached across the table and took Danny’s hands in his. Looking at him with love in his eyes, he said,

“Now that you have Lorraine, I’ll quite understand if our fun has to stop.” Danny smiled at him, “You have become a very special friend,” he told him, “Nothing will ever change that, and I’ll prove it to you later.” John felt so happy to hear it, his time with Danny was the highlight of his week.

They chatted about Lorraine and Danny’s plans for the school holidays, then Danny went out to start work. At one o’clock, John called him in to have his lunch. He didn’t eat midday, but he enjoyed sitting talking to Danny whilst he had his lunch. “Danny,” he asked, “Do you mind if I ask you a very personal question about you and Lorraine?” “You can ask me anything,” Danny told him, “Go ahead.”

John smiled at him, “Have you had sex with Lorraine yet?” he asked. “Yes,” came the reply accompanied by a big grin. “Where did it happen?” John asked. “A week last Sunday on the old railway linear park,” Danny told him, “In some woods where we found a secluded glade.” John smiled, thinking back to his and his late wife’s first experiences. “Ok for the summer,” he said, “And providing no one disturbs you.” He stood up and said, “Leave your lunch for the moment and come with me.”

John led the way upstairs but didn’t go into his own bedroom, he went into the second bedroom where Danny had gone to get the heater and stool on that first night. Danny wondered what he had brought him up to see, nothing seemed to have changed. John said, “No one has used this room since my sister had a burst five years ago and stayed two days whilst the plumber sorted it out.” Danny had no idea why he was telling him that, but he waited patiently.

“As you know, I’m away next week, so I want you and Lorraine to think of this as your room and use it if you want to. It’ll be warmer and more comfortable for you.” Danny threw his arms around him, “Wow, that’s wonderful,” he said giving him a hug and a kiss. “If you do and find you like it,” John continued, “We’ll see what we can sort out after I come back. I don’t mind you coming here anytime, but Lorraine will probably prefer me not to be here when you make love. But I’m sure we can sort out a timetable or something.” Danny gave him another hug and a kiss. “Thank you so much, that’s a really wonderful thing to do,” he told him.

They went back down so Danny could finish his lunch. His mind was already on tomorrow. He and Lorraine had already planned to spend his unexpected Saturday off together but hadn’t yet made any plans. Finishing his lunch, he returned to the garden, whilst John went into town to do some shopping.

Halfway through the afternoon, David next door popped his head up over the fence. “Hi, Danny, I didn’t expect to see you on a Friday,” he said. Danny stopped to chat to him. “Summer holiday timetable,” he told him with a grin. “Flexitime.” He added. “What are you up to next week?” he asked David. “Nothing planned, we’re going away to Cornwall for a fortnight the week after next,” he told him. “I’ll probably be around occasionally during the week, so I’ll give you a text when I can,” Danny said. “Brilliant!” David replied, a big beam lighting up his face. They chatted for a little, then David heard his mum calling, so he said goodbye and went in.

Danny carried on with his gardening until he heard the Church clock chime four. Putting all his tools away, he locked up the garden shed and went in. In the kitchen, he washed his hands and was just drying them when he heard the front door go. John came rushing in and gave him a hug. “I got held up in town,” he said, “I almost thought I wouldn’t get back in time.” Danny could feel John’s heart beating and knew he had been rushing to get back.

“Come on,” Danny said, “You need to relax and get your breath back.” He led the way upstairs into John’s bedroom. Telling John to sit on the bed, Danny took his shoes off and then told him to lie down. Danny was already in his stocking feet as he always took his working shoes off at the kitchen door. He climbed up on the bed and lay down alongside John, putting his arm around his shoulders.

They lay for a while, both content with being close. Danny listened to Johns breathing and as soon as it settled down, he changed position, putting his head on his chest. John stroked his head and Danny could hear his heartbeat. Once it had settled down, Danny sat up, took his top off and then sat John up, taking his top off too. They lay back down, bare chest to bare chest. Lying on their sides facing each other, Danny wrapped his arms around John and stroked his back.

Johns hand soon found its way round to Danny’s back too, they both felt an occasional shiver of pleasure at the others touch. A little while later, Danny moved, and John lay flat on his back. Danny kissed him, then kissed his nipples, giving them a suck too as John gave little cries of pleasure. As he kept running his lips around John’s nipples, Danny slid his hand down to John’s waist where he undid John’s belt. Going back up with his mouth, Danny kissed John on the lips and as they kissed, he undid John’s trousers and slid the zip down.

He could feel John trying to make happy noises through his kiss. Moving back down to his nipples, he kissed and sucked alternatively whilst his hand slid down inside John’s trousers and played with his cock over his shorts. John had stiffened up a little, something he did much easier since he met Danny. Danny broke off and took hold of the waist of John’s trousers. John lifted his hips and Danny slid them down and took them right off. He was pleased to see a noticeable bulge in John’s shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.