The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: Jenny Fights Her Desire

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: Jenny Fights Her Desire - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

That brought another louder cry of delight. As he brought his hand out of her panties, she called out, ‘That was heavenly, can you do them both at the same time?’ ‘Certainly,’ Lewis said as he massaged over her panties with both hands.

‘That is so lovely she told him, but I meant both at the same time on the skin.’ ‘I’d have to pull the back of your panties down to be able to do that.’ Lewis said. ‘I think I’m past feeling shy with you by now.’ Jenny told him as she lifted her hips up.

Lewis slid the waistband down until it was below her cheeks and placed it down gently on the back of her thighs. Then as he placed both his hands on her cheeks she cried out in delight. ‘That’s wonderful,’ she cried out, ‘The sensations I’m getting are heavenly.’

Lewis massaged them for a while accompanied by Jenny’s cries of pleasure. Then he moved on down her legs. As he passed over her panties, he told her to carry on.

‘Six o’clock we met and had a lovely meal, accompanied by a couple of glasses of wine each. I thought that might relax him a bit. Then we went up to the room. As we went in, I put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door.’

‘I closed the door then turned and took Louis into my arms. We kissed and I could feel that he had gone hard already.’ Then she cried out in ecstasy as Lewis massaged over both her bare cheeks again on the way back up. Lewis stayed on them for a while, as from her noises she was clearly enjoying it so much.

Then as he moved on up her back she continued. ‘I told him he had to share his pleasure with his partner by taking turns in whatever was done. So, on my instructions he put his hand up inside my top and caressed my breast over my bra. Then I put my hand up his top and felt all over his chest.’

‘Next, I told him to undo my bra and caress my bare breasts. As he did, I had my hands up inside his top running them up and down his back. ‘Take my top off now,’ I told him. He’d felt my breasts before but never seen them up to now. I could see he was very excited.

As Lewis reached her head, he massaged for a few moments then took his hands away. ‘You’re doing very well,’ he said. ‘Before you turn over, think about where your remaining clothes are. Then if you feel ok about it, turn over so I can go down your front again. By the time I’ve been down and back up I feel sure we’ll be ready to sort out your problem.’

Jenny thought about her loose bra and realised that if it didn’t fall off completely when she turned over, it would uncover her considerably. Her only thought about that was how lovely Lewis’s massage would be directly on her breasts.

Then she realised her panties were down at the front too. Because she had lifted her hips for Lewis to pull them down off her cheeks, they had slid down all round and were now round the middle of her thighs. When she turned over all her hairs would be on view for Lewis to see.

Far from bothering her, all she was feeling was acute excitement. She could feel a very lovely feeling inside her which she recognised as being like the time she had had her first sex with Louis.

All that took just seconds to flash through her mind before she turned over. As she settled into place, she glanced down her front and saw two uncovered breasts and two very pert nipples. Her bra was lying on her stomach.

Further down all her hairs were uncovered and she could see a good six inches of bare thigh above her panties. Apart from feeling amazed she was so at ease after her last experience, she felt very happy. Giving Lewis a smile she said, ‘I had no idea I was going to enjoy this so much.’

‘That you are doing so is a very good omen for success,’ he told her. ‘Now I’m going to go down your front again. As I go down, unless you say pass at each one, I’ll remove your bra and your panties completely. Carry on with your story whilst I go down.’

‘If you manage without saying pass, when I reach your feet you can pause your story, then just relax and enjoy whilst I massage every inch from your feet to your head. You will then be at ease enough for us to get rid of Tyrone from your head for good.’

Jenny smiled to herself having already decided there’d be no passes. She closed her eyes and resumed her story as Lewis massaged her temples.

‘Louis lifted my top off, then stood staring at my breasts. My bra was still covering part of them, so I told him to take it off. He put my top down, slid my bra off and stood positively drooling as he stared at my breasts.’

She paused and made happy noises as Lewis massaged all over the bare skin of her breasts, the side of his hand sliding her bra down out of the way. As he finished and tossed it aside, she continued.

‘Let me take your top off now,’ I told him. He stood with his hands up in the air and his eyes on my breasts as I lifted his top up and off. I threw it aside then told him, ‘You can hold me now.’ We went into a close hug and my breasts pressed against his bare chest. We were both making happy noises.

Then as we started kissing Louis put his hand up between us and felt my bare breast which we both enjoyed. ‘Kiss them if you would like to.’ I told him. He did and he gave each nipple a suck, it all felt marvellous. I could see the front of his trousers moving around a lot.

Then she stopped again, Lewis’s hands were massaging through her hairs. As she made lots of happy noises his fingers ran down each groin sending shivers through her. She couldn’t control what happened next. She drew her knees up and apart.

Lewis massaged over the hairs between her legs. She felt his hand resting directly over the opening to her vagina, only a bed of hairs separating them. Wonderful feelings flowed through her. She had never felt such a desire to be penetrated before. Her cries where of deep primordial longing.

As Lewis moved on down her legs, she lowered her knees and relaxed. By the time she was in a fit state to resume her story Lewis had reached her feet. He rested a hand on each ankle and said, ‘Jenny.’ firmly.

She opened her eyes to find him smiling at her. ‘You’ve done remarkably well,’ he said. ‘I’m going to go up to your head now whilst you just relax and enjoy it. Then we will have a hug before I change position. After that, you can finish your story before we sort you out together.’

As he moved slowly up her legs, she closed her eyes again and floated away. ‘I wonder what the hug will be like?’ she thought. ‘If only he was naked too. Then she told herself off for even thinking of having sex with someone so much younger than her.’

Even so she couldn’t stop dreaming. As Lewis’s hands reached her knees, she drew them up again. She knew Lewis could now see deep between her legs, probably even the opening to her vagina. But she was so worked up by now she didn’t care.

As Lewis moved slowly and gently up the insides of her thighs, she let her knees go over on their side, so they were even wider apart. Lewis’s hand touched deep between her legs and his fingertips massaged her hairs over her opening. As she made excited noises, his finger started moving around in small circles. She knew it was following the edges of her opening which he could probably see. Far from embarrassing her it simply made her more excited.

Then she felt his finger move between her hairs. As she drew her breath in to stop herself screaming, she felt his fingertip running around directly on the skin of her now very wet opening. The feelings going through her in waves felt wonderful.

She really had to resist the urge to grab hold of Lewis and rip his clothes off. Then as his finger went slightly deeper, his fingertip penetrated her enough to slide around just inside the opening. She was so well oiled with excitement his finger needed no effort at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.