The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: Raped By A Killer

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Raped By A Killer - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘You will put your notice and the reference in an envelope addressed as you would have done, but leave it unsealed.’

‘I will call at your home at nine am tomorrow morning and collect the envelope. Providing you have done as I ask, I will take the envelope and deliver it personally tomorrow.’

Then he showed him a clip of one of the videos showing Peter up Gerards bum followed by them kissing.

‘The day after you have left, providing you have done as I ask, I will delete you from all recordings I have, both verbal and visual.’

‘If you don’t do exactly as I ask, I will show the board of directors and your family all the videos.’

‘What should I do about Gerard?’ he asked. ‘Nothing,’ Danny told him, ‘I will continue to investigate him. Let him think you are doing everything as planned. Then you’ll have no problem with him.’ ‘Do you know where I live?’ Peter asked. ‘Yes, I’ll see you at nine tomorrow.’ Danny told him. ‘If you need to explain who I am you can tell your family I’m a messenger for the board of directors, then our stories will match if anyone has cause to ask me.’

As Danny went to get out of the car, Peter said, ‘Thank you, I appreciate this.’

SATURDAY

Danny had messaged John he would be late arriving for work. Nine o’clock found him knocking at Peters front door. Peter opened it almost immediately after his first knock, he had evidently been watching out for him.

He handed him the envelope. ‘I’ll check it after,’ Danny said as he turned to go. ‘Thanks again,’ Peter called out as he walked down the path. As soon as he was out of sight of the house Danny opened the envelope and found three pages.

The first one was a letter of resignation, including an apology for leaving a week sooner than expected but saying that Ken would be able to fill in for him.

The next two pages were a reference for Ken. Danny read it through twice. He couldn’t see how they could fail to give Ken the job with a reference like that. He headed for the garages head office. Before delivering it, he called into the nearby stationer’s shop and got a photocopy of the reference.

Sealing up the envelope with the three original documents in it, he posted it through the head office door. Then he cycled over to Johns.

Arriving just before ten, he was greeted with the usual hug and a kiss.

‘I’m just off to the shops,’ John told him, ‘I’ll see you later.’ Danny worked in the garden with a break for lunch. Just as he was finishing lunch, he had a message from John saying he had been invited out for the afternoon so he wouldn’t be back.’

Danny worked until five instead of four as he had been late arriving then went home and had his evening meal with his mum.

At five to ten he was back at the garage. This time the man behind the window was much younger, clearly this was Gerard. There were three customers queueing to pay for their petrol, Gerard seemed to be struggling to deal with them.

By the time they were sorted it was already gone ten. ‘We’re closed,’ he snapped as Danny approached the window. ‘Good,’ Danny said, ‘Then you’ll have time to talk to me about your degree being rescinded.’

‘I don’t know what you mean?’ he said not sounding quite as bombastic. ‘Apparently you fiddled it,’ Danny said, ‘So they’re going to cancel it. But if you don’t want to talk to me, I’ll just have to talk to the district manager on Monday.’

‘I’m sorry, I can’t let you in here,’ he said much politer now, ‘But if you go round the side, I’ll let you in the back.’ He pointed and Danny walked round. As he went down the side of the building, he could hear bolts being drawn then a door opened. He stepped in and Gerard fastened it behind him.

‘Come through here,’ Gerard said and led him into a room. As they went in Danny recognised it. ‘Ah, I recognise the rest room from the photos,’ he said, ‘I want to talk to you about what you get up to in here too.’

Danny went over and sat in the armchair. ‘Oh, sorry,’ he said, ‘Have I taken your favourite seat?’ ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.’ Gerard said sounding genuinely puzzled. Danny called up the picture that showed Gerard in the same armchair. He was naked and an unrecognisable naked man clearly had his cock up Gerards bum.

Gerard deflated immediately. ‘Where did you get that?’ he asked. ‘Off the video.’ Danny told him cheerfully. ‘Now, if you stop interrupting me, I’ll tell you how I got it and why I’m here.’

Gerard sank back in his chair. ‘I have a family member on the board of directors who own this garage,’ Danny told him. ‘Certain concerns about your abilities or should I say inabilities, were raised by board members who where customers at this garage when you were in charge.’

‘I heard my uncle talking about it. I have always wanted to be a policeman or a private investigator, so I asked him if I could have a go at investigating you before he did. After some persuasion he agreed.’

‘So as your ability had been called into question, I went to your old university first. There I discovered that you had used sexual favours with a fellow student and a tutor to get you a degree you were not entitled to. The University are in the process of rescinding it.’

‘Then one day when you were off about ten days ago, I came and had a look around. I had a cuppa in the tearoom and saw someone carrying a cup and sandwiches out. I followed to see where they were going, and they came in here. They told me it was a quiet room where you could have your lunch or just sit in peace and quiet.’

‘They also told me it was sometimes used for private meetings by the bosses. So, I sat and chatted to them. When they had gone, I locked the door, then fitted a video camera into the air vent. Danny pointed to it. I thought I might learn some more about you from the staff.’

‘When I collected the camera the other day I wasn’t really expecting much, but when I ran it through, I was amazed and disgusted. Yet somehow seeing what you and the older man were doing to each other was quite arousing. So, before I report back, I thought I would come and see what you were really like and give you a chance.’

‘What do you want me to do?’ Gerard said, ‘I’ll do anything you want me to.’ he said stressing the ‘Anything.’ He was thinking Danny wanted some sex experiences himself and was happy to oblige.

‘I have to report my findings, I have no choice.’ Danny told him, ‘Otherwise it will kill off all my hopes for my own career. But I can do it one of two ways. Either I tell everything I’ve discovered and show all the pictures. That of course would bring instant dismissal and public disgrace to you as well as make getting another job very difficult.’

‘Or alternatively, I can just report the news on the degree. That gives you the chance to find a new position before anyone knows you have lost your degree. I understand from the university that it will probably be many months before anything happens. Once you are settled in a new job, they’re hardly likely to run a check on it then. If I take the second route, I could delay reporting back for a few weeks.’

‘Then as you would have already left, there would be no point in me showing the pictures to anyone. Also, apart from some of the board, no one who worked here with you would ever need to know about your degree. They would hardly have any reason to tell anyone else about it.’

‘But that’s up to you, it makes no difference to me either way.’ ‘I was forced into it,’ Gerard said. ‘The other person in the picture is the manager here. He made me have sex with him in return for a good reference so I could apply for his job when he leaves shortly.’

‘Well, if he’s leaving anyway, I presume he’s already got another job,’ Danny said, ‘So no one here is going to be interested in what he did. In any case, I think the video’s show you were a very willing participant. Anyway, none of that alters you having a fraudulent degree.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.