The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: A Reference For Sex

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Reference For Sex - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘As the first jet came, Louise continued to move up and down, not slowing down until after I’d finished firing. I could tell by the movement that she was swallowing all my cum. By the time she had finished swallowing, my cock had already shrunk part way.’

‘She kept it in her mouth until I was completely soft, then gave my tip a final lick before she let it drop out.’

‘Sitting back on her heels, still astride my legs, she looked down at my cock. Now very limp and small it lay on my hairs. ‘It looks so soft and cute now,’ she said, ‘But in my mouth it was so big and hard. Oh, I do love sucking cocks.’ she said with a big smile on her face.’

‘She stood up and looked down at me, ‘You’d better get dressed before we start back.’ she said. I stood up and sorted my clothes out, then she linked arms with me.’

‘We walked back to the café arm in arm. All she talked about was nature things we were passing. Then when we got back to the café, she turned to me and said, ‘You should go into the café and have a drink to get your energy back.’

‘Then she gave me a quick kiss on my lips, turned and walked away. I watched her until she disappeared round a bend in the road, then went in and had a coffee. It was a strange but very lovely experience. I never ever saw her again.’

‘But as I’ve had no further contact that close with a female, the question has never arisen. So, I have no idea if being fired by a lady like that affects whether I’m still a virgin or not.’

As he had been telling Danny about her sucking him, his cock had grown hard again. As it did Danny started stroking it gently. As he got more and more excited with his story, Danny went faster. Then as he fired in his story, Danny went faster still. Ken cried out in delight when he realised that he was really going to fire.

His face lit up as he shot three jets of cum. It was accompanied by a lot of happy noises. Danny kept stroking until after he had finished. He shrank very quickly, still in Danny’s hand.

Laying it down in his hairs, Danny mopped the worst of the cum up off his chest before slipping out from under him. Returning with a wet cloth he washed his chest, then his tip. After drying his chest with a towel, Danny slipped back under his head.

‘Well, that was a new one on me,’ Danny told him. ‘I’ve heard many things before but never anything like that. But to answer your question, you are still a virgin. You only lose your virginity the moment you put your cock into a vagina for the first time. The minute you slide in you are no longer a virgin. It makes no difference whether you fire or not, just entering once is enough.’

Ken wasn’t sure whether he was pleased about that or not. But at least he now knew.

‘Right,’ Danny said smiling at him. ‘You are so relaxed with me that you are lying there naked. I have seen you erect and fired you twice. You’ve told me all about your sex experiences with Chris and Tony. Now you’ve even managed to tell me every little detail of the remarkable tale of the lady in the wood.’

‘So, you should have no difficulty telling me all about the problem at work. It is a problem at work that’s been bothering you, isn’t it?’

‘Yes,’ Ken said looking sad, ‘It’s really been getting me down. I can’t believe I’ve not only found someone I feel able to tell all about it, but someone I feel sure will be able to tell me how to sort it out.’

‘Well to do that,’ Danny told him, ‘I need to know absolutely everything that happened. So, start at the very beginning as soon as you’re ready. Take your time and make sure you don’t miss anything out.’

Ken gave a sigh then began. ‘Mainly, it started about three months ago,’ he said, ‘But the very beginning was four months ago, so I’ll start there.’

‘Although Peter and I are around the same age,’ Ken began, ‘We are as different as chalk and cheese. We’ve never fallen out and he’s always been ok with me, but there’s never been any friendship between us. But he’s the boss, so I’ve never had any problem with that.’

‘When I am in charge alone, there has only been one occasion I can recollect where he has had to tell me I got something wrong afterwards. Whereas Gerard is constantly having to be told. Although I’ve no doubt Gerard is much cleverer than I am, it’s me who Peter asks advice from occasionally. I’m also the one everyone else comes to rather than Gerard.’

‘Four months ago, Peter announced privately to Gerard and me that he was almost certain he had got a new job and would be leaving soon. I immediately thought, ‘I wonder if I could apply for Peters job?’ I had done it when he wasn’t there and stood in for him when he was on holiday.’

‘After Peter had gone, Gerard said to me, ‘I’ll be applying for Peters job. With my qualifications I’m bound to get it. There’ll be some changes then I can tell you. You know what they say, ‘A new broom sweeps clean.’

‘I felt quite sure that if he was in charge, I would find it hard to keep my own job, so I started to worry. It didn’t help that I was well aware that Gerard had been to university and had a degree in business management. Something he delighted in pushing down our throats often.’

‘So, I worried for a month, then Peter told us he had got the job he was after but couldn’t start for three months. ‘I’m not handing my notice in for two months,’ he said, ‘Just in case. I have however informed the district manager that there is a possibility I might be handing my notice in in two months’ time.’

‘He has told me that if I do, at the same time I am to submit a report on any of the staff that I think would be suitable to fill the post. That is just in case any of the present staff should apply. I thought it only fair to tell you that.’

‘A few days later Peter took me into the restroom after putting the meeting notice on the door. That’s the room next to the tearoom. It’s referred to jokingly as the restroom as members of the staff could go in there with their lunch if they wanted somewhere quiet to sit.’

‘No music is allowed in there. It also serves as a meeting room occasionally and all sorts of other things. He locked the door and said to me, ‘You want my job, don’t you?’ ‘Yes.’ I told him. ‘Well to get it you’ll need a good reference from me.’ he said.

‘So, you need to keep me happy. If you want a good reference, you’ll have to let me have sex with you. I was surprised, but I assumed he meant something like I had done with Chris and Tony. I really wanted that job, and I might have considered doing that if I’d liked him, but I didn’t, not that much anyway.’

‘Certainly not.’ I retorted. He looked very surprised, ‘I assume you realise Gerard hates you,’ he said. ‘If he gets it, he will do everything he can to get rid of you.’ ‘What would you want me to do?’ I asked thinking it might not be too bad. He must have thought I was coming round to the idea, so he told me what he wanted.’

‘All you need to do,’ he said, ‘Is strip off with me. Then we play around with each other’s cocks. After that, you bend over whilst I stick my cock up your bum.’ ‘That’s gross,’ I said looking and sounding disgusted, ‘Certainly not.’ ‘You can go up me as well afterwards if you want to.’ he said. ‘Absolutely not,’ I said. ‘No job is worth that.’

‘He seemed to realise I was adamant, so he said, ‘Well it’s up to you, let me know if you change your mind.’ He opened the door and we returned to work. Another month of worry followed. I had decided I had no chance of getting the job or even keeping my own.’

‘Then a few weeks afterwards I was at work when Peter and Gerard were off. Barney and I just happened to take a break at the same time and as we sat in the tearoom over coffee, he asked me if there was something going on.’

‘How do you mean?’ I asked.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.