The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: Where Ian Went Wrong

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: Where Ian Went Wrong - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘By relaxing with me today, to the state you are in now, I think it’s safe to say you have already solved all of that part of your problem. What you need to do now is to learn all the things you should have known about relationships and what you should have done in those bedrooms.’

‘That is what we are going to do next. Then you can start your life anew.’

Ian looked a little relieved. He still didn’t know where he could have gone wrong but clearly Lewis was going to teach him and all would be well ever afterwards. He felt a bit happier.

‘Let’s start with basics,’ Lewis said, ‘Any sort of sex or sex play should always be consensual and give pleasure to all parties taking part. You and your three girlfriends all gave consent but the only one to have their full pleasure was you. You just assumed they had enjoyed it too, you never asked, you just told them how much you had enjoyed it. That’s another ‘I’m alright Jack.’ situation.

‘You should never want to just have sex with anyone,’ Lewis told him. Then as Ian looked surprised, he continued, ‘Instead you should want to make love to them. There is a big difference and sadly you are only one of thousands of men who don’t know the difference.’

‘Making love is something very special between two people. It’s when you love your partner so much that you put their pleasure before your own. You also share all your pleasures as equally as you can. That is the sort of close relationship that keeps couples happily together for a lifetime. That is what you must learn to do. Do it right and any girl going to bed with you will want to return time and time again or even stay with you forever.’

That brought a lovely smile to Ian’s face at the thought. ‘Let’s look at the preliminaries first.’ Lewis told him. ‘Once you reach the stage of lifting or taking her top off, you should then encourage her to do the same to you. That way she gets the same pleasure you are getting, and you are both happy.’

‘When you move on, and have taken her jeans off, encourage her to take yours off too before you go any further. If you have felt or kissed over her panties, encourage her to do the same to you over your underpants.’

‘Next, get up on the bed together and hold each other close, kiss and do some petting too. If you do any petting, make sure she does some also. Don’t leave her lying there whilst you just take, take, take. Give as well.’

‘When you’re ready, get up on your hands and knees. Kiss her on the lips and caress her breasts. Then kiss down her neck and onto her breasts. As you do so, slide your hand down over her panties and explore between her legs. You’ll know she’s happy with what you’re doing if she draws her knees up and apart. If there’s no reaction check that she is still happy to carry on. The last thing you want to do is force her into anything.’

‘As you kiss all over her breasts including a kiss and a suck on her nipples, draw your hand up to her waist, then slide it back down inside her panties. Run your fingers through her hairs and move down between her legs. Using your index finger, let it sink through her hairs and find her vagina.’

‘Stroke gently around the opening. You’ll know if she’s happy by the happy sounds she will be making. You might even let the tip of your finger go inside and run around just inside the opening. If you do, you will find a little lump at the top. Your touch on that will make her cry out in ecstasy. That lump is important because it’s your hard cock sliding over that which will give her a climax and make you fire.’

Lewis explained to him about the bottom end of his cock rubbing on the lump so his smaller cock would give her exactly the same feelings as a longer thicker one.

Ian was looking really happy now. ‘Now, when you’ve finished playing, take hold of her panties and pull them down. Again, if she is happy, she will lift her hips up. Take them off, then if you want another play do so.’

‘Before you do anything else, lie down on your back beside her. If she doesn’t move, tell her it’s her turn now, say, ‘Do to me as I’ve just done to you.’ She’ll love you for it.’

‘Encourage her to do everything you did. Feel your cock over your underpants, put her hand inside and feel it, then take your underpants off. She might never have seen an erect cock before, so appreciate that the idea of something so hard going inside her might frighten her. Tell her to play with it, explore it, do whatever she wants.’

‘When she’s done that, she should lie down alongside you on her back. Get up on your hands and knees, smile at her, and move to kneel between her legs facing her. Sit back on your heels. She will now be looking straight at your hard cock. She will know at that point you will very shortly be putting it inside her. If it is your first time together, ask her, ‘Are you sure?’

‘It’s unlikely that having got that far that she will change her mind at that stage. But you should always be prepared to stop if she says no or shows any sign of uncertainty. It might be hard to do and very disappointing for you at that moment, but it will do wonders for your long-term relationship when she sees how considerate you are.’

‘When she says, ‘Yes,’ That is the time to put your Durex on. Let her watch, it will interest her. On a future occasion offer her the chance to put it on for you. Whatever you do, especially because you are uncircumcised, never ever put your condom on before you are fully hard.’

‘When you’re ready, do not go straight into her. Lie on top of her. Let her get used to feeling your weight on her. Your cock will be lying on her abdomen squashed between you so she will enjoy feeling it throbbing. As I am sure you will do too.’

‘Give her a kiss and again on the first occasion, show her you care about her, ask if she’s ready. Then take some of the weight of your torso onto your elbows and lift your hips up until your cock sticks out free.’

‘As you lower yourself down, if you feel you need to take hold of your cock and guide it in, do so, that’s not a problem. As you enter her, move in slowly so that you can both enjoy the sensation. Once fully in, rest your weight back on her and pause. Give her a kiss, let her get used to feeling you throbbing inside her, as well as you both enjoying the feelings.’

‘When you start moving in and out, don’t go mad, keep to a slow steady speed so you can both enjoy it longer. When your special feeling kicks in, you’ll have to fight the urge to speed up. What you are trying to do is hold back on your firing until she has had her orgasm or climax. It’s hard to do but the rewards are great.’

‘Her climax is the female equivalent of you firing and once you’ve fired and gone soft, she can’t enjoy a climax. When she has one you can’t miss it. Apart from her noises of pleasure, her body will go rigid. Her vagina will clamp your cock in a vice like grip and bring you to a stop.’

‘As she relaxes, and your cock is released you can continue at any speed you like. You’ve already discovered that when you pull out you need to get hold of the end of your Durex, so it doesn’t get left behind.’

‘Get off her, remembering that you are heavy. Lie in each other’s arms both feeling very happy, and you’ll probably fall asleep. So, unless you have planned on staying the night, set your alarm before you start.’

‘Now, what if you have an occasion when you are unable to hold back on your firing long enough. Once you’ve fired and pulled out, lie beside her, kiss her, and put your index finger in her vagina on the lump I told you about earlier. Stroke it gently until she has her climax. Don’t worry about the grip on your finger. Although it feels like it might break, there is no record of that ever happening.’ he told him with a grin.

‘Now tell me what your girlfriends missed out on six times between them?’ Lewis asked. ‘A climax.’ Ian said miserably, ‘And a lot of other pleasures.’ he added.

‘There’s nothing you can do to change that,’ Lewis told him. ‘In life, it’s called experience. But you have no excuse now for not making your next girlfriend very, very, happy and very eager to return to your bed.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.