The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: Ian Spills The Beans

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Ian Spills The Beans - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘No.’ Ian replied. ‘It shows that you feel so much more relaxed with me than you ever did with Graham, even though you have only just met me.’ As Ian looked surprised, Lewis said, ‘That is an excellent sign that we’re going to succeed.’

‘Have you ever told anyone else any of the things you’ve just told me?’ Lewis asked him. ‘No.’ Ian said looking quite amazed, ‘No one ever.’ ‘Am I right in thinking,’ Lewis said as he carried on massaging over his chest, ‘That your mum and dad have never mentioned sex to you?’ ‘Yes.’ he said. ‘And when you had the sex education lessons at school, there were parts that you just didn’t understand, but you were far too embarrassed to ask any questions about?’

‘Yes, how did you know?’ Ian asked sounding surprised. ‘Because most of your fellow pupils were as well,’ Lewis told him. ‘Some like yourself were simply too embarrassed to ask because of the subject. The others were scared of showing to their mates that they weren’t as worldly as they liked to make out.’

Lewis reached his head, gave his temples a brief massage and took his hands away. ‘Now Ian,’ Lewis said, ‘Before we carry on, I want you to repeat a statement after me. Then I want you to think about what you said and tell me ‘Yes’ if you think it was all true or ‘No’ if you think any or all of it wasn’t. Ready?’

As Ian nodded, Lewis started, ‘My friend Lewis and I,’ he nodded to Ian who repeated it, ‘Have each had sex with our girlfriends and enjoyed it.’ another nod and Ian repeated it going slightly red. ‘Because I know that, I feel I could ask Lewis,’ another nod and a repeat, ‘Anything about sex that I didn’t know.’ another nod.

As Ian finished repeating the last bit, Lewis told him, ‘That’s it, so is it ‘Yes’ or ‘No?’ Ian only had to think a few moments before he said, ‘Yes.’ Then he added, ‘That’s amazing, I’ve never felt that I could do anything like that before.’ ‘After we’ve solved your problem,’ Lewis told him, ‘You can do just that.’

‘Now, to continue, you have done exceptionally well so far. In a moment I want you to turn over so that I can go down your back once more. You’ve felt how much the massage has relaxed you up to now, so before you turn over, I want you to imagine how much nicer a massage on your back would feel if it was on your skin instead of your clothes.’

‘If you feel able to do so, take your top off and turn over for more massage and of course more questions. But remember it’s your choice. If you can’t do it yet, just turn over as you are.’

Ian had always been very shy at being seen with any part of him uncovered, so his initial reaction was not to. Then he thought about how nice the massage had been over his clothes. Surely on his skin would be even nicer and after all, no one would see him apart from Lewis who he was feeling so relaxed with. He sat up, pulled his top off and lay down. Lewis smiled at him. ‘That’s a good step forward,’ he told him. ‘I’ll bet you never thought you could do that with someone you’ve only just met. Turn over now.’

Lewis looked at his back. It was skinny, long and not very broad although it was wider than his hips. Lewis massaged his head and waited. ‘Go’ Ian called out as he remembered.

As Lewis massaged his bare shoulders, Ian couldn’t stop himself saying, ‘That feels lovely.’ Then his neck went red. ‘The comment that Graham made that you couldn’t repeat earlier,’ Lewis asked as he moved down his back, ‘Was he suggesting you should play with yourself instead?’ ‘Yes.’ came the answer after a short pause. ‘Can you tell me how old you were the first time you did that and succeeded in firing yourself?’ Lewis asked.

Another pause but Lewis thought this was a memory thing rather than embarrassment. ‘I was nearly thirteen,’ he said. ‘I’ll bet you’ve never told anyone else that have you?’ ‘No, never.’ ‘How do you feel now that I know it.’ Lewis asked. ‘It’s strange,’ Ian answered, ‘I should be wanting the floor to open and swallow me up, but somehow it doesn’t seem to matter.’

‘That’s really good,’ Lewis told him. ‘You’re really opening up now.’ As he moved up onto his trousers and massaged Ian’s cheeks, Lewis asked, ‘How did you get on with the other boys at school?’ ‘Ok, I suppose.’ Ian said, ‘I was very shy, so I didn’t really mix well. I only had one I’d really call a friend.’

As Lewis moved down the back of his legs, he asked, ‘Tell me about him?’ ‘Jacob was quite short,’ Ian said. ‘His head hardly came up to my armpit. People would often refer to us as Little and Large. He lived very near me, so when we started school, we sort of stuck to each other. We stayed like that all the way through school.

He was different to me in many ways. Whereas I haven’t an ounce of fat on me no matter what I eat, Jacob was chubby all over. Not excessively so, but everywhere I was flat, he was rounded. He often said, ‘I only have to look at food to put weight on.’

‘But he was always happy, nothing ever seemed to upset him, whilst I could feel down at the drop of a hat. He was equally as shy as me over his body being uncovered, and we both hated getting changed for sports. But where I dither, he was always decisive. When we were together, he always took charge, and I was happy to let him.’

As Lewis came back up over his cheeks he asked, ‘How did you get on with each other’s parents?’ ‘Great, we were both always made welcome at the others home. He was an only child, so he often came on trips with us, and I did with him and his parents. Sophie often came too before she started being interested in boys.’

‘How did Jacob get on with Sophie?’ Lewis asked as he moved up his bare back and got a faint ‘mmm.’ ‘He never said, but I think he fancied her a bit.’ Ian told him. ‘He seemed quite disappointed when she started dating and wasn’t interested in him.’

‘Did he ever ask her out?’ Lewis asked. ‘Only once,’ Ian replied. ‘She’d been out a couple of times with another lad from school. Then one day she mentioned she had finished with him. Jacob asked her out and she said no quite firmly. I think it upset him because he never asked her again to my knowledge. In fact, now I think about it I don’t think he even mentioned her after that. Previously each time I saw him he’d ask how she was.’

‘The trials of young love.’ Lewis said as he massaged the back of his head then told him to turn over.

As he settled on his back Lewis could see all his ribs. He had a very sparse patch of hairs on his chest and his nipples seemed very small. His stomach was so flat that his belly button was protruding rather than sunk in.

‘You’re doing great,’ Lewis told him, ‘The more I can get you feeling relaxed with me, the easier you’ll find it to tell me everything I need to know to sort you out. Now I’m going to go down your front again. With more questions of course.’ Ian gave a little grin.

‘When I reach your waist,’ Lewis told him, ‘I’ll take hold of your belt and pause. If you say ‘Pass,’ I’ll carry on down. If you say nothing, I’ll undo everything round your waist, then carry on down. That will release pressure off your stomach and help you to relax even more. It will also mean I can offer you more relaxing options next time you turn over. But remember it is you who decides, not me. Say ‘Go’ when you’re ready.’

Ian had enjoyed the massage on his bare back and was looking forward to it on his front. He said ‘Go’ immediately. Lewis massaged his temples briefly then as he moved to his bare shoulders he asked, ‘So during your time at school, did Jacob or you go out with a girl?’

As he moved down through his chest hairs Ian answered, ‘In the last six months at school Jacob started going out with a girl out of the next form up to ours. They stayed together for quite a while. I wanted to ask a couple of the girls out, but I could never pluck up the courage.’

Moving over his stomach Lewis asked, ‘So when you left school, were you still a virgin?’ ‘Yes.’ Ian answered, this time immediately and with no trace of a blush. ‘How about Jacob?’ ‘He was too.’ Ian told him. ‘Just before we all left school, he told me they had petted quite a bit but hadn’t had sex yet, but he was hoping to, very soon.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.