The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Chloe Reveals More Than Intended

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Chloe Reveals More Than Intended - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Say pass and I’ll carry on down like last time.’ Lewis told her. ‘Say nothing and I’ll undo them before carrying on down.’

‘If you can manage that, it will not only take pressure off your stomach, but it will also be a very big leap forward and help you relax even more the next time you turn over. But remember it’s all your choice.’

As he moved down onto her shoulders, he said, ‘You should know that I have had the same type of experiences, but male ones, with my close friends, as have many teenagers.’

‘Really?’ she said looking up at him quite amazed. She had always thought that it was quite wrong that her and Astor had enjoyed what they had done, although she wouldn’t have changed it for the world.

As he massaged over her breasts, she had a struggle to concentrate on what he was saying. The sensations sweeping through her felt wonderful and were giving her feelings she had never ever expected to experience again.

‘If you don’t feel able to tell me what you actually did together just yet,’ Lewis said as he massaged the last bit of bare skin below her bra and moved down onto her stomach, ‘Try just telling me where you where, how you came to be there and how the first time came to happen.’

Chloe thought back to the night in question as she enjoyed feeling his hands on her bare stomach. Then she said, ‘We were approaching thirteen at the time. I was going away for a few days holiday with Astor and her parents. We were leaving early Saturday morning, so I was sleeping over at hers on the Friday night.’

‘I had slept at hers several times previously. She had a double bed in her room in case they had visitors. When that happened, she slept on the settee, and they had her room. However, when I stayed, we just bunked in together.’

As she was speaking Lewis had reached her jeans, taken hold of the front and paused. Chloe was in full flow and didn’t seem to have noticed. She certainly said nothing. So, he undid her top button, slid her zip down and carried on massaging downwards without any break in Chloe’s story.

As he massaged down the front of her legs over her jeans she continued, ‘We had both seen each other naked getting changed for swimming and sports at school so neither of us had ever thought anything of it.’

‘When we went up to bed and got undressed, I noticed that Astors breasts had developed considerably since I’d last seen her naked. Mine however were still almost unchanged. Not exactly flat, but hardly rounded.’

As he reached her feet and started back up, she continued, ‘Astor must have spotted me looking at them and said, ‘They have grown a lot recently haven’t they.’ She took up a position that showed them off.’

‘I’m envious,’ I said studying her, ‘Mine have hardly changed in months.’ ‘Don’t worry about it,’ she told me, ‘Everyone grows at different speeds. My cousin was flat chested until she was almost twenty and you should see her now.’

As Lewis massaged up onto her jeans, she suddenly became aware that the front was wide open, and her panties could be seen. Why it wasn’t sending her into total panic she couldn’t understand. She stopped speaking and watched as Lewis’s hands massaged not only the front of her jeans but the uncovered patch of her panties. To her surprise, all that was going through her mind was how lovely it felt and how gentle he was.

Then as he moved back onto her bare stomach the feeling became even nicer. ‘So, what happened next?’ Lewis asked. ‘We were about to put our nighties on,’ Chloe said, ‘When Astor asked, ‘Do you mind if I sleep in the raw as it’s a warm night?’ ‘I didn’t realise what she meant at first then I said, ‘No, not at all.’ ‘You don’t have to if you don’t want to.’ she said as she got into bed.

Then as he moved up onto the bare skin of her breasts just below her bra, she struggled to concentrate as such lovely feelings went through her. With a great effort to concentrate she continued, ‘I decided I might seem prudish if I put my nightie on. After all, we had just been standing naked talking to each other, so I got into bed naked too.’

She remained silent as Lewis massaged over her bra, onto her bare shoulders and back up onto her temples. Lewis took his hands off and smiled at her. ‘You’re doing really well,’ he said. ‘I’ll bet you never dreamt you could tell me half of what you have done.’

‘Next, I want you to turn over again, whilst I go down your back. This time I’ll give you three relaxing options. But don’t forget, you can accept any of them, all of them, or none of them as you wish. Turn over when you’re ready.’

Chloe turned over and felt so relaxed as she settled into position. As Lewis massaged the back of her head, he explained the three options and told her to say pass for any she couldn’t bring herself to do. ‘Now continue with your story.’ he instructed as he moved down and massaged her bare shoulders.

Chloe enjoyed the feeling of his gentle touch on her shoulders as she resumed where she had left off. ‘We sat up for a bit talking, and of course conversation came round to the boys at school. ‘Of course, it did,’ Lewis said, ‘That’s only natural. In the case of two boys, they would be talking about the girls.’

As he said ‘girls,’ he reached her bra strap. He took hold each side and paused. Chloe hadn’t decided yet and whilst she struggled to make up her mind, Lewis took the silence as an ok. He undid it with a practiced hand.

Chloe felt it go loose and the pressure disappearing from her breasts felt lovely. She said nothing, just lay there feeling excited.

Lewis immediately moved his hands up to her shoulders and putting them in the middle near her neck, he massaged outwards pushing her bra straps off her shoulders with the sides of his hands. As he massaged on down her back with nothing in the way, Chloe was making happy noises at the lovely feeling that was flowing through her.

When he eventually reached her waist, she was in another world of pleasure and delight. When Lewis stopped at her waist and took hold of the top of the back of her jeans, she didn’t even feel it. He paused briefly and hearing nothing he lifted them up and slid one hand down inside.

As he massaged one cheek directly over her panties, Chloe came back to earth and let out a great screech of pure delight as an amazingly lovely feeling shot through her. It wasn’t until Lewis moved his hand over and massaged her other cheek that she realised just what it was.

To her amazement she didn’t panic or tense up in the slightest, she just lay there loving every minute of it. Then as he continued down the back of her bare leg inside her jeans, she enjoyed feeling his hand on her bare flesh even more. When his hand stuck halfway down her thighs because her jeans were such a tight fit, she felt annoyed.

As she felt his hand sliding out, she was so disappointed until as it moved over and went back down her other leg, she remembered the third option. This time as soon as his hand was stopped by her jeans she didn’t hesitate, she lifted her hips up.

Lewis immediately brought his hand out, slid her jeans down as far as he could, then as she lowered back onto the settee, he rested both hands at once on both of her cheeks. Even over her panties it was enough to make her scream out in ecstasy.

As she lay there in rapturous delight, feeling his hands massage over her panties and then down the back of both bare legs she couldn’t help thinking ‘Surely this can’t get any better.’

When he reached her ankles, he lifted each foot and slid her jeans off altogether. Then as he started massaging back up, she was enjoying it so much, the thought that she was now just wearing her panties and an undone bra never entered her head.

‘Carry on where you left off,’ Lewis instructed. ‘Astor told me she fancied William, one of the boys in our form.’ ‘I keep dreaming about him,’ she said, ‘Ever since he kissed me at Jenifer’s birthday party.’ ‘Lucky you,’ I said, ‘No boy has ever kissed me.’

‘Did you do anything else?’ I asked. ‘The second time he kissed me,’ she said, ‘He slipped his hand up between us and rested it over my breast. It felt wonderful.’ ‘No boy would be interested in touching my little things,’ I told her. ‘What did it feel like?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.