The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: A Secret Bank Account

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Secret Bank Account - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Lorraine was so excited that her orgasm hit her very quickly. As her vagina clamped on Dannys cock, John saw his cock come to a sudden standstill. Even before he guessed the cause, he felt Lorraine’s mouth come to a stop on his own cock. Her lips clamped tight on it as her climax rolled all the way through her, over and over again.

All three of them came to a standstill but wonderful sensations were still going through them all. John let go of Dannys balls and managed to take hold of the bottom end of his cock with three fingers. It was the first time he had ever held an erect cock whilst it was still inside a woman.

As Lorraine’s climax faded and her body relaxed, she resumed her sucking on John’s cock and Danny was able to resume thrusting as John quickly removed his fingers. As Dannys feeling hit and he speeded up, John watched his cock fascinated as it went in and out of Lorraine like a piston.

Then as he heard Danny scream out as he fired, his own feeling hit. He watched Danny give some extra hard thrusts in and knew he was sending loads of cum into her. He felt his own cock firing three jets of cum into Lorraine’s mouth and as he cried out in ecstasy, he watched Dannys cock come sliding out of Lorraine and hang down limp over his face.

As his own cock stopped firing and started to shrink in Lorraine’s mouth, he lifted his head and gave Dannys limp cock a quick suck. Letting his head drop back on the bed, he enjoyed feeling Lorraine giving the end of his limp cock a good lick.

Danny got off the bed and Lorraine moved over and kissed John from the side. Then she let her breasts hang over his face so he could kiss each nipple then give them a suck. As she rested one hand on his limp cock, she told him to move higher up the bed.

Lifting his head with one hand she slid a pillow under it. Then she lay down alongside him and pressed close to him. Danny got up on the other side and did the same. Moments later they were all happily asleep.

An hour later Dannys alarm woke them. John didn’t disturb so they both got off the bed very carefully. They pulled the duvet over John and went to the bathroom to squeeze into the shower together.

Returning to the bedroom to get dressed, John was still fast asleep. As they were about to leave, Danny set John’s alarm for another hour. Then checking everywhere was locked up, they went home.

TUESDAY

The next day Danny did some gardening at home and a few minor repairs. He had definitely inherited his dad’s ability to fix things. Midafternoon, he had kept an ear open for Paul next door coming in from work.

He had texted Danny yesterday and asked him to call round tonight. ‘I’ll make sure I’m home for three.’ he had said. At five to three, Danny heard his van pulling into his driveway. He put his tools away and went next door.

The back gate was open ready for him, so he went to the back door and knocked. It was opened almost immediately by Paul who invited him in and gave him a hug and a kiss.

Paul had already prepared two coffees, so they sat at the table. Paul was clearly excited. ‘First Grace,’ Paul said. ‘When I went for the meal with Grace the week before last and she told me about Gerry, she invited me to stop the night.’ ‘That’s good.’ Danny said, ‘I’m very pleased for both of you.’

‘I’ve stopped over three times since whilst you were away on holiday,’ Paul told him. ‘I’ve also been to her mum and dads for a meal twice. They seem to be happy with me now.’ ‘That’s even better.’ Danny said smiling. ‘Grace told me about the Sunday lunch you had at the Manor Hotel once she was fit.’ Paul continued, ‘So this coming Sunday we’d like to invite you, Lorraine and your mum, along with Graces mum and dad to have Sunday lunch there again as our guests.’

‘Really.’ Danny said looking happy, ‘That sounds very interesting.’ Paul couldn’t stop grinning. ‘I think you’ve probably guessed,’ he said, ‘But you’ll have to wait until Sunday.’ ‘I’ll tell mum we’re invited to meet your girlfriend and her parents.’ Danny said. ‘I’ll let the rest be a surprise.’

Danny got up and went round to him. As Paul stood up Danny hugged him. ‘I’m so pleased that the two of you are getting on so well,’ he said, ‘I hope you’ll be happy for a very, very, long time.’ He stressed the very. Paul grinned and gave him a kiss. ‘It will all be down to you.’ he said.

They resumed their seats. ‘Now, something more serious,’ Paul said. ‘I’ve been keeping my eyes open as I went round working. I’ve spotted three possible properties that might fit the requirements.’ He handed Danny three sheets of paper. Reading through them Danny saw three estate agent adverts for three plots of land. Attached to each one was another page with Pauls comments on.

The first one was on a housing estate. It was a double plot where a pair of semis had been demolished after a fire. Pauls comments were, ‘If planning permission could be got for two detached houses instead of another pair of semis, it might fit the bill.’

The second one was a plot in a more affluent area with planning permission for two detached houses. Pauls comments were, ‘A lot more expensive but not as public as the first one.’

The third one was on the outskirts of a small village out of town. The plot also had planning for two detached houses, but four bedroomed ones with detached garages. It was considerably more expensive than the others. Pauls comments where, ‘Seems ideal being more isolated, but it’s way above my budget.’

‘I’ll pass these on and get back to you,’ Danny said, ‘But are you sure you want to continue?’ ‘Yes,’ Paul said. ‘I’ve thought it through numerous times. I have to admit Gerry and Grace were the deciding factors, but I’m looking at it as if I’ll be running a toxic waste disposal plant.’

‘That’s an excellent description,’ Danny told him. ‘Now I’ll go and tell mum about Sunday.’ They had a hug and another kiss. ‘I’m just going for a shower then I’m off to dinner with Grace at her mum and dads.’ he told him. ‘I’ll look forward to seeing them all again on Sunday.’ Danny said as he went out.

He told his mum who said, ‘That’s lovely, I’m glad he’s found someone else. I thought I saw a lady there last week, but I wasn’t sure.’

Danny went up to his room and photo’d the papers Paul had given him. He sent them through to the DCI’s special phone, then shredded the documents.

Later that evening he found a message on his special phone saying, ‘Well done, will look at them tomorrow.’

At eleven o’clock he went online as he had been doing each evening. He signed into the radio alarm and saw Julian sleeping peacefully in his bed. He smiled to himself and signed out.

THURSDAY

Mid-day Thursday he had a message from the DCI. ‘Third one, definitely. Have sorted the bank. Am in the station all afternoon if you could pop in.’ ‘On way now.’ Danny texted back. He cycled over and Derek was on the desk. ‘Hi, Danny,’ he said, ‘What can we do for you today.’ ‘I’ve come to see the DCI,’ Danny told him, ‘He’s expecting me.’

Derek picked up the internal phone and dialled. ‘Dannys here for you sir.’ he said. ‘Go on through,’ he said to Danny buzzing him through, ‘You know the way.’

The DCI welcomed him and after they were seated, he handed Danny a sheet of paper. ‘Here’s all the details,’ he told him. ‘If Paul makes an appointment to see the bank manager, he will be given a loan for the full purchase price. Tell him not to be frightened by the repayments we’ll help him when needed. Then if he goes to the estate agents, tell him to put an offer in but don’t go much lower so it will be accepted quickly. Then if he goes to the solicitors listed on the paper, they’ll handle the purchase.’

‘When he’s ready, the architects on the list will make any alterations to the planning consent he wants, and they’ll resubmit it for him if necessary. As soon as everything is in motion, I’m going to leave you and him to work out what he needs in the way of a workshop etc. Just let me know when you need money.’

‘As soon as it’s purchased, I’ll have a temporary security fence put all round it, then a silent alarm direct to police control. All we need now is to find some lock up garages, to act as an in between point.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.