The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: Julians Night on the Mountain

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: Julians Night on the Mountain - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Good luck,’ he said as I got out, ‘I hope your parents sort themselves out soon.’ ‘Thanks for the lift,’ I said, ‘It would have been an awfully long walk.’ I waved him off as I watched him drive away, then stood there wondering what to do.’

‘I’d been there many times, so I followed the main path in the moonlight until I felt worn out, then I headed off the path and settled down where you found me.’

He gave a big sigh and looked at Danny. ‘Then two lovely people found me, fed me and took me back with them and gave me a bed for the night.’ he said with a big smile.

‘Just a couple of questions now,’ Danny said. ‘After I put cream up your bum last night, have you had any further pain?’ ‘No, you cured it immediately.’ Julian told him, ‘Even when I went to the toilet this morning it didn’t hurt like it did the last two times.’

‘Sit up.’ Danny told him. He moved round to the side and took him in his arms. As they hugged, Danny told him, ‘The first thing I would suggest at this stage is to examine inside your bum to make sure there is no lasting damage.’

‘But because I put my finger inside you twice last night, and your report about no more pain, I think we can take that as read. So, the only thing to decide now is what to do about it.’

‘Clearly it can’t go on, but there are choices in how we stop it. I will tell you both options then tell you which one I recommend and why. But the final choice is yours. Whatever you decide I will help you with it, ok?’

‘Ok, thank you.’ Julian said hugging him tight. He felt sure Danny was going to sort it and all would be well now. ‘In a moment you can get dressed, then we will go through the options.’ Danny told him.

‘After it is all sorted, you and I will meet up again. Then I will help you get the memory out of your mind and also give you a sex lesson as I promised so you will know that the size of your cock won’t affect you with future girlfriends. Don’t forget also,’ Danny said, ‘That you still have many years of growing left yet, that includes your cock as well as the rest of you.’

They held each other tight for a while, then Danny told him to get dressed. Whilst he did, Danny put the kettle on and made them a sandwich.

When they had finished, they returned to the settee. Danny sat at the end and Julian automatically lay down with his head on Dannys lap. As he smiled up at Danny he said, ‘It feels such a relief having told someone about it.’

‘When it happened,’ Danny told him, ‘You should have gone straight to the police. The police doctor would have examined you, seen that someone had penetrated you and found Gregory’s semen in your bum.’

‘He would have been arrested, charged and sent to prison.’

‘But at this moment there is no proof. Going to the police is still an option, an option which I think would still work. But there isn’t a hundred percent certainty. If by any chance the police decided not to prosecute him, or the magistrate decided there wasn’t enough evidence then you’d be stuck with him and I’m sure he would take it out on you.’

‘The other option is to have cast iron evidence of him threatening you then raping you. Plus have a policeman catch him in the act. That way he would go to prison for a long, long time and be out of your life and your mum’s life for good.’

‘But before you decide, there is a price to pay for the second one.’ As Julian looked at him in nervous anticipation, Danny continued. ‘For that to work you would have to return home in the next day or so. I will try and sort it so that he doesn’t hit you, but I can’t guarantee that.’

‘Then assuming that he returns to your bedroom on the fifth of next month, you would need to let him start to rape you, although this time it would hurt much less and there would be no stinging. The moment he did, I would know about it and would let myself and a policeman friend into your house with the key you would have given me.’

‘We would enter your bedroom and the policeman would see him raping you. He would arrest Gregory on the spot. His evidence to the court would make it unnecessary for you to give evidence. That would be conclusive. Also, although the press would report his conviction, Jones is a common name in Wales, and they would not be able to give your name and address because of your age. So only your mum would know about what had happened. That is if she hasn’t guessed already.’

‘My recommendation would be the second one, as the best long-term solution all round. But as you are the one who would have to suffer it, the decision is entirely yours. Do you have any questions before you decide?’

Julian thought about it and thought of what might have happened to him if Danny and Lorraine hadn’t come along and rescued him. He thought of what life would be like if he had just gone home alone. Then he thought through what could happen if he followed Dannys recommendation. His uncle might thrash him. Well, he would have done that anyway.’

Then his uncle would probably rape him again. Danny said it wouldn’t hurt as much this time. How that could be, he didn’t know. But if Danny said it was so, he believed him.

‘But you would have gone home long before then,’ Julian said, ‘How would you get here in time?’ ‘My policeman friend and I would come over and park in your road. We would be close by from ten o’clock until midnight.’ Danny told him.

‘What if he did it on a different day?’ Julian asked. ‘If that happened, you might have to suffer the full rape,’ Danny said. ‘But the moment he left your room you should ring me. Don’t have a wash of any sort. I would arrange for a local policeman to come and arrest your uncle immediately. Then the police doctor would take a sample from your bum which would convict him. But my impression is for whatever reason, he will stick to the same day.’

Julian made his decision. ‘I’ve nowhere else to go,’ he said, ‘I trust you completely, so I’ll do as you recommend.’ He sat up, twisted round and hugged him.

Keeping him in his arms Danny asked, ‘Does your home have an alarm of any sort?’ ‘No.’ Julian answered. ‘Do you have Wi-Fi in the house?’ ‘Yes.’ ‘Does anyone bolt the front door at night?’ ‘Not as far as I know,’ Julian said, ‘I’m not even sure if we have a bolt on it.’ ‘Do you have a clock or a radio in your bedroom?’ ‘There’s an alarm clock on the dressing table but no radio.’ ‘When your uncle attacked you,’ was the bedroom light on.’ ‘Apart from when he came in the first time, yes.’ Julian told him.

‘Are there any occasions during the week when both your mum and your uncle are out of the house for a minimum of an hour?’ Danny asked. ‘Mum goes to Chapel every Sunday morning about ten and doesn’t get back until at least twelve thirty.’ Julian told him. ‘Then Uncle Gregory usually goes to the pub about eleven and never comes home before one.’

‘Ok, I’m going to text Lorraine to say she can return.’ Danny said. ‘It would make it a lot easier for me to arrange things whilst we’re here if I could tell her what we’re doing and why. But I won’t do that without your permission.’ After a few moments thought Julian told him, ‘That’s ok, but can I leave the room whilst you tell her?’ ‘Of course.’ Danny said as he texted.

Whilst they waited for Lorraine to return, Danny said, ‘On Sunday as soon as both your mum and your uncle are out, text ‘OUT’ to me. I will then call at yours and set up a radio alarm in your bedroom. It’s a very special one. The radio doesn’t work but it has a built-in microphone which I can listen into via the internet.’

‘It will also record everything that is said in your bedroom. It will record your uncle’s arrival, his threats and the sounds of him raping you. Every time it picks up a sound it will alert me, so I’ll listen in. Then as soon as anything serious happens I can act.’ He explained what he wanted him to do about refusing to do it so that he made threats. And crying out even if it didn’t hurt. ‘Don’t forget to look the part of what you’re saying,’ Danny told him, ‘Otherwise your voice won’t ring true. If you’re saying ‘Ow that hurts’ look as if you’re in pain. If you say, ‘That’s disgusting’ look disgusted.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.