The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: No Friends Allowed

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: No Friends Allowed - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Julian gave him a lovely smile and turned over. He had never had a massage ever and he thought it might be nice. His only physical contact recently had been his uncle hitting him. His mum had stopped hugging him soon after Uncle Gregory had arrived. He had told her she was making him soft.

Danny placed both his hands on the back of Julians head and massaged. ‘I won’t move off your head or start asking questions until you say go.’ Danny told him. ‘Just know that nothing in here will hurt you or surprise you. Before I do anything, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, why I want to do it and what I hope to achieve. Then you have to say yes, it’s ok, before we do it.’

Julian was loving the massage on his head, it felt relaxing and so gentle. He almost wished he could lie there all day. He decided he had better let Danny get started and said, ‘Go.’

Danny moved down onto his shoulders. As he massaged, he asked, ‘How often had you seen your uncle before he moved in?’ ‘I don’t remember ever seeing him before,’ Julian answered, ‘Although mum said he had visited us a few times when dad was alive.’

As he massaged down his back Danny asked, ‘How long after he moved in was it when he first hit you?’ ‘It was about three months,’ Julian replied, ‘Mum had asked me to wash the dinner dishes. I often did but apparently Uncle Gregory didn’t think I moved to do it fast enough.’

‘He came charging over to me, dragged me to my feet and smacked my bum hard three times. ‘When you’re told to do something,’ he said, sounding quite nasty, ‘You do it immediately or else.’ As he moved down to his waist Danny said, ‘How did your mum react?’

‘She was calling out, ‘No Gregory, no, stop that.’ he said. I was crying, it had hurt terribly.’ ‘Be quiet woman,’ he snapped at her, ‘He’s soft, you’re far too daft with him, he needs some discipline.’

‘He seemed frightening when he was angry, so she went quiet.’ Danny moved over his waist at that point onto the back of his shorts. As he did Julian went rigid and called out, ‘No, no, please stop.’

Danny took his hands off immediately and told him to turn over. When he did, he held his arms out and Julian sat up and threw himself into them. As they hugged Julian put his head on Danny’s shoulder. He started to relax as he said, ‘I’m sorry Danny that wasn’t your fault.’ ‘It’s ok, I understand,’ Danny said in his ear as he stroked the back of his head. ‘When people have done nasty things to you, it is very hard to accept that someone else can touch you in the same place without hurting you.’

‘Now it’s important that we get you feeling at ease with me completely, so in a moment we’ll try again. Say stop as often as you want to but try and remember the fear you feel is an old memory, not what is happening this minute.’

He held him close for a while longer, then told him, ‘When you feel able to, lie down again and turn over.’ Julian hung on a moment or two longer, then after giving Danny a quick hug, he lay down. As Danny smiled at him, he turned over onto his front.

Danny massaged the back of his head again and told him to say go once more when he felt ready. It wasn’t long before the massage had him relaxed enough and he said, ‘Go.’ Danny moved down and massaged his shoulders without speaking, then as he moved down his back he asked, ‘How long was it then before the next time.’

‘After that it grew until it was every month,’ Julian said, ‘Something would click with him, and he’d lay into me. The second time mum tried again to tell him to stop but he turned on her and screamed at her. I thought he was going to hit her too. Judging by the terror on her face I guess she did too.’

‘She didn’t try again, she just looked so unhappy. Although lots of times it was when she wasn’t around.’ As Danny moved over his waist onto his shorts he had asked, ‘When was the first time he did something nasty to you but didn’t hit you.’

Julian shivered as he thought back, ‘It was just over a year after he moved in,’ he said, ‘I hadn’t long had my thirteenth birthday.’ ‘I don’t want you to tell me what he did to you just yet,’ Danny said, ‘But can you tell me where it happened and what sort of time of day it was?’

He had massaged both cheeks by now and was moving down the back of Julians bare legs. ‘It happened in my bedroom,’ he said sounding very down, ‘It was gone eleven at night and I was asleep. I think he had been out at the pub.’

‘Where was your mum then?’ Danny asked as he reached his feet and started back up. ‘I presume she was asleep in bed,’ he replied, ‘She usually went up not long after ten.’

‘Did you cry out or make any noise?’ Danny asked as he reached the bottom of his shorts. ‘I called out loudly, ‘What are you doing?’ as I came to and found him pulling the duvet off. He snarled at me and said, ‘Shut up, if you make any more noise, I’ll hit you harder than I’ve ever done before.’

‘He had often hit me so hard that I’d been in pain for days afterwards, so I kept quiet.’ By then Danny was moving up his back once more. ‘How long did he stay in your room?’ ‘It seemed like for ever,’ Julian said, ‘But looking at the clock afterwards it was under an hour.’

‘After he left your room, what did you do?’ ‘I pulled the duvet back over me and cried myself to sleep.’ Julian said. ‘Then I woke up a few hours later and went and had a shower. When I got back into bed, I had another cry before I drifted off to sleep again.’

Danny massaged his shoulders then his head before telling him to turn over. Once he was settled on his back he told him, ‘You’re doing great, do you realise that I massaged every inch of your back that time both going down and back up and you stayed relaxed the whole time.’

‘Wow,’ Julian said, ‘That’s amazing.’ ‘It just shows how safe you are feeling with me,’ Danny told him. ‘Now, I’m going to go down your front exactly the same with more questions. As before, say go when you’re ready.’ He put his hands on his head and massaged briefly before moving to his temples.

Julian had never experienced anything so lovely as that. It took him quite a while to say, ‘Go.’ As Danny massaged the front of his shoulders, he smiled at him as he asked, ‘How do you get on with the other boys at school?’

‘Fairly well with most of them,’ Julian told him, ‘I only have two that I’d call good friends. Because Uncle Gregory doesn’t approve of me bringing anyone home, since I started my second year at secondary school, I’ve tended to keep to myself.’

As he moved down over his chest Danny asked, ‘Tell me about your two friends.’ Julian smiled as he thought. ‘Derek and Steve,’ he said. ‘They’re both the same age as me and in my form. We hit it off from the start and even though I can’t invite them home anymore, they seem to understand. They invite me to theirs often.’

‘You’re lucky, that’s the sort of friends to have.’ Danny told him as he massaged his stomach. ‘How did you explain not inviting them to your home?’ he asked as he massaged down over the front of his shorts.

‘The three of us went to mine after school, not long after he’d moved in,’ Julian told him. ‘We often did it, going to each other’s homes and doing our homework projects together.’

‘I never thought anything of it, we went in and sat round the dining table as we had always done. He must have heard us talking and came charging in. ‘What’s this?’ he said, ‘We’re not running a nursery, clear off all of you.’ Derek and Steve looked at him open mouthed, they clearly couldn’t believe it.’

Julian had clearly had his mind on that embarrassing time and hadn’t faltered as Danny massaged all over the front of his shorts. His cock was soft and felt small. As Danny moved on down the front of his bare legs he continued.

‘We packed our stuff up in a hurry and started to file out. As I went past him, he grabbed hold of me. ‘Not you,’ he said, ‘I want a word with you.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.