The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: Raped By A Killer

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: Raped By A Killer - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘How did it go?’ Danny asked. ‘It started off ok,’ she said, ‘I was a bit rusty naturally. We went into the bedroom and kissed. He started undressing me but as soon as I tried to do the same to him, he stopped me. ‘No, I’ll do that.’ he said quite firmly.

‘I let him strip me down to bra and panties then I said,’ ‘It’s your turn now, quite firmly. He didn’t look too pleased about it, but he stepped back and stripped down to his shorts. The other girl was right, he was big, the bulge in his shorts looked enormous compared to Peters. I felt a slight concern wondering if it might hurt.’

‘Anyway, he took me in his arms and undid my bra. His cock felt even bigger pressed against me, even with both his shorts and my panties between us. He stepped back and ran his hands over my breasts quite roughly. Then he turned me round and stood tight up behind me. He cupped his hands over my breasts and was making some strange grunting noises. He was pushing his cock up against me at the same time. I began to think I’d made a mistake asking him to stop.’

‘Then he backed away and took hold of my panties. He pulled them down and kissed both of my cheeks. When he stood up, I heard him moving. The next minute he spun me round and pushed me back on the bed. He had taken his shorts off and his bare cock waving about truly did look giant size.’

‘He took hold of my feet, put them up on his shoulders and pushed his enormous cock straight into me. I felt it stretching my insides as it went in but apart from his rough handling, it didn’t hurt going in as I was excited by then and moist.’

He made no attempt to use a condom or even ask if I was on the pill. As it happened, I had been on the pill with Peter and hadn’t got out of the habit of taking it. But he didn’t know that and clearly didn’t care.

‘It seemed to go so deep into me, then he started thrusting in with long hard strokes. He had no finesse at all, he just went at it like a bull at a barn gate. I felt him get near and he gave four extra hard thrusts in as he shot four loads of cum into me.’

‘It had all happened quite fast, and apart from the enjoyment of feeling his big cock sliding in and out, that was it. No climax for me. It seemed as if either he didn’t know anything about it, or just didn’t care.’

‘When he had finished, he just pulled out, let my legs drop to the floor and went round to the other side of the bed. He got in and was asleep in seconds. I got up and stood looking at him amazed. I got into bed and a while later I fell asleep.’

‘I didn’t know what time it was when I woke in the night, it was still dark. I found myself with my back to him and his hard cock was up inside me. He had gone into me and was thrusting into me like mad from behind. I called out, ‘Hey, what do you think you are doing?’

‘He said nothing, just grabbed hold of me and pushed in harder. He fired his load, gave a loud grunt, and went back to sleep, his cock still inside me. There was still no climax for me. I eased away from him and turned over to tell him off, but he was sound asleep, so I left him.’

‘It was four o’clock by then and dawn was just starting to appear, so I got up and had a shower, got dressed and went to sit in the lounge and read.

At half past eight he came walking into the lounge still naked, his cock hanging down like an elephant’s trunk.’

‘What are you doing?’ he said, ‘I woke up rampant and raring to go and you weren’t there.’ ‘I expect to have some say in it when I have sex,’ I told him, ‘I’m not just a toy for your pleasure.’

‘I’m so sorry,’ he said, ‘I don’t always think. I didn’t hurt you, did I?’ ‘No,’ I said, ‘I’m just not used to waking up in the middle of the night to find myself halfway through having sex.’ ‘Sorry again,’ he said, ‘I just thought you would want to make up for lost time.’

‘He seemed quite genuine with his apology, and he went back and got dressed. When he returned, I offered him breakfast, but he refused. ‘No,’ he said, ‘I think I’ve outstayed my welcome. I’ll go, but I’ll give you a ring when I figure out how to make amends.’

‘There’s no need,’ I said as I saw him out, ‘There’s no harm done.’ He didn’t try to hug or kiss me and off he went. ‘Again, I thought that was that.’

‘But it wasn’t, was it?’ Danny said. ‘No,’ she said, ‘The next Saturday he rang me during the day. He apologised once more and said he wanted to take me out for a meal by way of an apology.’

‘I said it wasn’t necessary, I had accepted his apology and that was that. He persisted and then he said that if I would have this one last meal with him, he would promise not to come in when he brought me home and would never bother me again.’

‘I got the impression he wasn’t going to give up and it seemed safe enough, so I allowed myself to be persuaded and said, ‘Yes.’ He picked me up and didn’t attempt to hug or kiss me. He apologised again and thanked me for letting him say sorry with a meal.’

‘As we drove away from my flat, he said he had arranged a special meal for us in a little restaurant in the country. ‘It’s just like a house,’ he said, ‘And they only have a few diners each time.’

‘I thought that sounded quite nice and as we turned down a country lane, I was interested to see what it was like. He pulled up outside and I could see lights on inside the house. It didn’t register that there were no other cars about.’

‘When we got up to the door, he rang the bell. I heard it ring inside, then before I realised what was happening, he had put a key in the lock, opened the door and pushed me so hard that I fell through the door onto the floor.’

‘Before I could get up, he was inside, the door was closed, and he was dragging me to my feet. ‘Right bitch,’ he snarled, ‘No one messes me about.’ He dragged me into the back room which was set out as bedroom.’

‘Strip off.’ he ordered. ‘No,’ I said, ‘I want to go home, you can’t keep me here.’ He slapped me hard across the face and said, ‘You’re here now and no one knows you’re here so shut up and do as your told otherwise I’ll give you a good thumping.’

‘Strip off yourself or I’ll cut your clothes off and I won’t be too careful with the knife.’ I was terrified so I got undressed. I stopped at bra and panties, so he snapped ‘All of it or else.’

‘I was terrified, I had no idea what he was planning for me, but it didn’t look good.’ ‘Ok,’ Danny said, ‘Pause there a moment and sit up.’

He got up and moved back to the side of the settee. Taking her in his arms he hugged her and said, ‘The next bit is going to be very hard for you, so I suggest we stay in this position whilst you continue.’

Grace was more than happy at that. To be held in Dannys arms felt lovely and made her feel so safe. He kissed the side of her head and told her to carry on.

‘I took my bra and panties off and stood there naked, trembling and terrified. He stood looking at me then he started stripping off. ‘Turn round and bend over the bed.’ he ordered. ‘What are you going to do to me?’ I asked. He came over and gave me another hard smack across the face. It hurt so much I burst into tears.’

‘Shut up, or I’ll give you another one,’ he said. ‘Any time you don’t do as you’re told immediately, you’ll get more pain like that or worse.’ I turned round and bent over.’

‘Seconds later his cock went tearing up into me from behind. I was still dry, so it hurt terribly as it charged in. Then when he started thrusting in and out it hurt even more. I was struggling not to cry, fearing more repercussions.’

‘He soon shot his load and just pulled out. My insides started stinging. He just picked up his clothes and mine and walked out. I heard the door being locked. He had left the light on, so I looked around. There was an on-suite toilet so at least I could go to the loo.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.