The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Planning New Experiences

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Planning New Experiences - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Mike sat on the edge of the settee beside him, placing his hands on the back of Lewis’s head. As he started massaging, he asked, ‘Before you went home last week, we did an extra. I know you liked everything you did at the time, but now it’s a week later. So, there were three parts to it. The story I told you, your firing, and you exploring me. How many of those three would you repeat if you could.’ ‘All of them.’ Came the immediate reply. By now Mike had reached Lewis’s cheeks and was giving them extra attention as usual. ‘Since you left last week,’ Mike continued as he moved down the back of his legs, how many times have you fired yourself? Count any time you fired a couple of times within seconds of each other as one,’ he added. Lewis did a mental count, then said, ‘Eleven.’

As Mike started back up his legs, he asked, ‘what time of day were they?’ Whilst he massaged his cheeks, Lewis told him, ‘Seven where at night in bed, three were in the morning before I got up and one was yesterday when I got home from school and the house was empty.’

Moving on up his back, Mike asked, ‘Do you usually do it that often.’ ‘No,’ Lewis said, ‘I would usually play with myself each night before going to sheep, but I’d only fire three to four times a week, and never during the day.’ By now Mike was back on his head. ‘Today we’ll just do one on your back and the other four on your front, so turn over when you’re ready.’

Lewis turned right away and lay flat, his cock rock hard and standing up straight, in between some waving about! Following Mikes instructions, he sat up so Mike could sit behind him, then lay down again across his legs. ‘Sounds like you’ve had an enjoyable week,’ Mike told him as he started down his chest. ‘Now, it doesn’t matter if you don’t get them in the right order but see if you can remember what you were thinking or dreaming on each occasion.’

‘Ok,’ Lewis replied, ‘But I’m sure I can get them in the right order.’ He thought for a moment, as Mike moved down his stomach and around his waist. ‘Saturday night I dreamed of the Pete story, but’ he hesitated, ‘But?’ Queried Mike as he reached the bottom of his abdomen. Lewis struggled to concentrate as Mike massaged his cock, then gave him a sheepish grin as he admitted ‘but I imagined it was you with me instead of Pete.’ ‘Well, I am honoured,’ Mike said with a big beam on his face, clearly delighted at the compliment. He carried on down Lewis’s legs saying,

‘So that’s one, what about the rest of them?’ Lewis continued with his list, ‘Sunday was the same as Saturday, Monday morning was the end of last week’s session, Tuesday night was me and Pete, Wednesday night was me and Pete, but we had swopped places, Thursday teatime was our last session here and the evening was the same as Sunday night. Friday,’ He paused as Mike had come back up his legs and was once more massaging his cock. Once he moved on upwards, he continued, ‘Friday morning was our last session again and Friday evening I imagined the first evening extra we did, but with our positions reversed, I was doing the relaxing. Then this morning I didn’t have to think of anything, just the thought of today was enough.’ By now Mike had been up to his head and was back on his cock. As he stroked it, his thoughts were entirely on Lewis’s dreams. Pleasure surged through his brain and through his hand. With a start Mike came back to the present and moved his hand on down his legs. ‘Well, you’ve given me a load of options for our evening session,’ he said with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.