The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: From Blight to Delight

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: From Blight to Delight - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Going up someone’s bum would also give you the nearest experience you could have to going into a vagina.’

‘Whether you ever did it again after today is up to you. But if you were to do it once, the lovely feeling you would experience would remain in your minds and immediately wipe out the memories of Oliver and Billy.’

‘That happens because your mind always prefers to remember happy times over sad times. If you don’t, the memory will still fade in time. It will also go once you make love to your girlfriend. However, there is no sign of that happening with either of you just yet.’

‘I want you to lie down on the settee together now and hold each other close. Think about what I’ve just told you and shortly I’ll ask you what you want to do. If you decide to give it a try, you can do so here and now with me if you wish. Or you can go home and do it in bed tonight.’

Burt lay down on the settee and Joseph stretched out alongside him. They wrapped their arms and legs around each other and held tight. Danny couldn’t see their cocks, but he knew without a shadow of a doubt that they would be throbbing together like mad.

Danny heard Burt say, ‘If it hadn’t been for Danny, who knows how many times we would have had to suffer.’ Joseph told him, ‘Whatever you decide, I’ll do too.’ They hugged and had a long kiss.

‘Stay there as long as you like,’ Danny told them. ‘When you’re ready, sit up and hold each other’s cocks again.’ They stayed in each other’s arms for another minute, then they sat up.

As they took hold of each other’s still hard cocks, Danny smiled at them. ‘What would you like to do?’ he asked. Joseph told him, ‘Burt will decide for us both.’ Burt smiled at him. ‘We would like to follow your advice.’ he said. ‘And we would both feel better doing it here with you to guide us.’

‘Well done,’ Danny told them. ‘Now before we do, let me tell you that what I have suggested has previously been proved to work. I can also tell you that I and the pal I told you about having the firing experiences with, also tried it and enjoyed it. Both ways round.’ he added.

Both boys look amazed, but immediately felt happier and excited. ‘The next cock you feel going into you will convince you that it can be done painlessly and enjoyably,’ Danny said. ‘You already know how much easier proper preparation made it. To work best,’ told them, ‘You should be in a similar position to your bad experience. But that would mean that you couldn’t see what was happening.’

‘So, here’s my suggestion. You will each in turn sit in the armchair with your feet up on the arms. I will kneel in front of you and put my cock into your bum. Then I will push in and out three times so you can feel how nice it is. I’ll then pull out.’ At the suggestion, both their cocks were doing a highland fling in excited anticipation.

‘When I’ve done that to both of you, you can take it in turns bending over the table and going up each other right through to firing. What do you think?’ he asked. Burt and Joseph looked at each other. Joseph nodded vigorously. Burt said, ‘We’d love to.’ as they both beamed at him.

‘Ok, there’s just one problem.’ Danny said, making their faces fall. ‘To do that I’d need to be naked just like you are, so you two will need to undress me first.’

Both faces immediately lit up in excitement and anticipation. ‘Stand up,’ Danny said, holding his arms out wide. They both hugged him and took turns in kissing him. ‘As soon as you’re ready, take my top off.’ Danny told them. Burt stood in front of him and Joseph behind him. They both took hold of his top and lifted it off together.

Once they had thrown it aside, Danny told Joseph to put his arms around his front and undo his trousers. ‘Burt, you kneel down in front of me.’ he added. As Joseph undid Danny’s trousers, Burt was watching intently. As his zip came down, he saw Danny’s cock push his shorts forward.

As Joseph started slipping Danny’s trousers down, Burt took hold at the front and helped. Then Danny stepped out of them. Burt had a feel of Danny’s cock over his shorts before he stood up.

They had a hug with Danny in the middle. Burt and Danny’s hard cock banging against each other. Josephs hard cock pressed into the cleft between Danny’s cheeks and was throbbing madly.

‘Change places now,’ Danny instructed. ‘Joseph, you kneel down in front of me. Burt, you slip your hands down the front of my shorts and hold my cock back against me.’

‘Joseph, you pull my shorts down and take them off.’ Danny was now naked, but Joseph couldn’t see his cock because Burt had his hand over it.

‘Take your hand away now, Burt.’ Danny told him. As his cock dropped free from Burt’s hand, it waved about happily. It was directly in front of Josephs face. ‘Have a feel and explore anywhere you want.’ Danny told him. He gave him a few minutes, then told Burt to come round the front and do the same. They had another hug, this time all naked and with all three cocks throbbing against each other.

‘First of all,’ Danny instructed, ‘Burt sit in the chair and put your legs up on the arms. Joseph, put a couple of drops of oil on your finger and run it around Burt’s bum.’ he instructed passing him the spray.

As Josephs finger touched his bum Burt cried out happily. Then as he ran it round a couple of times, he cried out even more. ‘Now put the nozzle to his bum and give a single squirt.’ Danny told him. As Burt chuckled at the tickle, Josephs cock was throbbing merrily.

‘Ok, swop over now. Burt, you do the same to Joseph.’ When Burt had finished and Josephs laugh had died away, Danny asked, ‘Who is going first?’ ‘You went first last time,’ Joseph said, ‘So it’s up to me today.’

Danny smiled at him as he put a cushion on the floor in front of the chair. Then he took one step back and told Burt to oil his cock for him. Burt took hold of it and rubbed oil all over it. Avidly watched by Joseph. A final drop on his tip and Danny knelt down.

Burt stood at the side to watch. Danny moved forward until his tip just barely touched the opening to Josephs bum. Feeling the contact sent a shiver of pleasure mixed with apprehension through him. Danny kept up barely enough pressure to keep his tip touching but not pressing.

He took hold of Josephs cock and just held it still. At the same time, he nodded to Burt who moved round and kissed Joseph, holding it as long as he could. Danny felt Josephs bum relaxing and increased his pressure very slightly.

As Joseph was lost in the pleasures of Burt’s kiss, plus Danny’s hand on his balls, he felt lovely feelings going through him without realising what was causing it.

Danny cock slid slowly, gently but relentlessly deeper and deeper into him. As Burt finished his kiss and came up for air, Danny let go of his cock and as his hairs touched his balls, Joseph felt them and knew Danny was right up inside him.

He had felt nothing but pleasure. He looked at him in surprise. Danny smiled, ‘Yes, I can’t go in any further,’ he told him. ‘That’s amazing.’ Joseph told him, relaxing totally.

Danny eased out a few inches and then pushed back in gently. Joseph let out a scream of ecstasy. Danny repeated the movement twice more, increasing his length of thrust each time. Joseph increased the volume of his cry each time too.

Danny slid out completely and stood up. Joseph who was now raring to go, looked really disappointed. As Danny wiped his cock, he stood up and Burt replaced him. Joseph oiled Danny’s cock happily, still feeling amazed that it had given him such pleasure.

Danny knelt back down and put his tip to Burt’s bum. They did the same thing and Burt relaxed even quicker. In no time at all Danny was doing his three thrusts in.

When he pulled out, Burt too looked very disappointed. As he wiped his cock, he asked,’ Who’s going first?’ ‘Me.’ they both said at once. Danny smiled to himself.

Burt smiled at Joseph. ‘You can go first.’ he told him and bent over the table before he could argue. Danny picked a cushion up and went over to the table. He slid it on the table under his chest. ‘That will be more comfortable.’ he told him.

He called Joseph over and rubbed some oil on his cock. Something he clearly enjoyed having done by the throbbing and the smile. Danny pointed to Burt’s bum and said, ‘Go ahead.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.