The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: Preparing for Torture

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Preparing for Torture - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Is this the mower they used?’ Danny asked. When Burt told him it was, Danny opened the bonnet. He cut the lead to the plug about six inches back from the plug then took out a piece of black plastic tube he had brought with him. It was about four inches long. It was just big enough diameter to slide over the cut wire. He put one end of the wire one inch into each end of the tube. Taping them in place with black insulation tape, he pulled the dip stick out. Rubbing a little bit of oil off it onto his new tape, he then sprinkled a few grass cuttings from the grass box on to the oily bits.’

‘The tube has mastic in it filling the middle two inches,’ Danny explained. ‘So, no electric can reach the plug. If he did try it on you, it wouldn’t do anything. But if that happens, scream in terror anyway.’

‘I know for sure it won’t work now. But I want you to tell Joseph just before you come to meet them, that you’ve done something to the mower. Tell him it worked when you tried it and you’re pretty certain it will work every time. Say if they do use it on him, to make sure he screams anyway, otherwise they might think up something else.’

‘Right, that’s all we can do for now,’ Danny said, ‘Any questions.’ ‘No, I think I’ve got it all.’ Burt said. ‘I’m scared but determined.’ ‘Good lad,’ Danny said, ‘I know you’ll pull it off.’

‘I want you to stay in here now, and I’ll go. When I get to the end of the road, I’ll text you saying test. When you get it, stand by the vice and say a few words. Anything will do. I will text what you say back to you so you’ll know it will work. Then I’ll ring you at five o’clock on Tuesday to check everything is ok your end.’

Burt gave him a big hug and another kiss. ‘I’m so glad David and Angus persuaded me to see you.’ he said.

Danny went out and Burt closed the door behind him. Pulling up at the end of the street, Danny signed in and saw Burt looking lost in the middle of the garage. He kept watching as he sent ‘Test.’

He watched Burt read it, then he walked over to the vice. ‘Thank heavens for Danny,’ he said quietly but clearly to the vice. Danny smiled to himself. He texted back, ‘Thank heavens for Danny.’ and added a thumbs up plus a smiley face.

When Joseph came home later, they had no chance to talk in private. When they were alone for a few seconds as the table was being cleared, Burt made a sign with his hands to indicate talking. He had seen it done in the song ‘Happy Talk’ in the musical South Pacific. He hoped Joseph would understand. Then he closed his eyes and put his head on one side which he hoped would indicate bed. He had only just opened his eyes again when his mum came back in.

After Burt had got into bed that night he read for a bit. Then a while later his door sung open, and Joseph came in. As he closed the door behind him, Burt jumped out of bed, and they had a hug. ‘Glad you understood my signal,’ Burt told him. ‘I’ve a lot to tell you, so let’s get comfy and get into bed.’

He striped his shorts and T shirt off, followed closely by Joseph. They were both still soft and had an enjoyable naked hug. They got into bed and lay on their sides looking at each other.

‘We can’t get out of Tuesday night,’ Burt told him, ‘But I have come up with something that could make it the last one. I’m going to have to ask you to trust me for now, because it won’t work otherwise. I’ll explain more afterwards. I have got a special spray with olive oil in it. On Tuesday when we come home from school, I’ll come up to my room, you join me. We have to squirt one jet up our bums. Then we do it again at half five. Then their cocks will hardly hurt us.’

‘What we have to do is to not let them know we aren’t suffering. So, all the times you felt pain last time, cry out as if it’s hurting this time. Don’t forget to look as if it’s really hurting, otherwise your voice won’t sound right, and they might realise.’

‘Just in case anything goes wrong or they’re feeling extra vindictive, I’ve made an alteration to the ride on mower. If something happens that they clip us up, no electric will flow. But avoid it happening if you can, just in case I’ve got that wrong. But if it does, and you don’t get a shock, act as if it has and scream as loud and hard and long as you can. If they don’t think we’re suffering they’ll think of something else to hurt us with.’

Joseph came close and they wrapped their arms around each other. ‘I trust you.’ Joseph said. They were looking straight at each other as he spoke. Burt was so overcome with the faith he had in him, he moved forward and kissed him on his lips.

Joseph was startled, but it sent a lovely feeling through him. It was the first kiss he had ever had on his lips. He kissed back as best he could. As they parted Joseph said, ‘Wow, that was my first proper kiss, it was lovely.’

As they both started to stiffen up, they kissed once more. As they kissed, they became fully hard and as their cocks flexed against each other they kissed harder and longer. Breaking for air, they kept one arm round each other but moved their other hand down and took hold of each other’s cocks.

‘When you left here last time,’ Burt asked, ‘What did you do?’ ‘I went back to my bed, and I was still hard,’ Joseph told him. ‘I played with myself a bit, as I thought about being in bed with you.’

‘What happened?’ Burt asked. ‘I shot four times,’ he told him. ‘The feeling was one of the nicest I’d ever had.’ ‘Have you ever told anyone else anything like that?’ Burt asked him. ‘No, I couldn’t possibly,’ Joseph told him, ‘I’d have been far too embarrassed.’

Burt smiled at him. ‘Well, I did exactly the same,’ he said. ‘I also fired four times and like you it was one of the nicest. And that’s also something I would never have told anyone ever.’

They kissed again. ‘Will you do the same tonight?’ Burt asked. ‘Yes,’ Joseph said, ‘Unless... ‘ he faded out. ‘Unless what?’ Burt asked smiling encouragingly at him, ‘Can you tell me?’ Joseph went red. ‘If I can’t tell you I can’t tell anyone.’ he said, ‘Unless you were to fire it for me.’

‘Would you like me to?’ Burt asked. Josephs cock did an extra hard throb in his hand. ‘I guess I can take that as a yes,’ he said grinning. ‘If I did,’ Burt added, ‘Would you like to fire me afterwards?’ Another violent throb in his hand answered the question for him.

‘Stay where you are,’ Burt said, ‘I’ll be back in a moment.’ He got out of bed, put his shorts on and went out. A few minutes later he returned with a towel, a damp flannel, and a big handful of toilet paper.

He put the very damp flannel on the windowsill, then took his shorts off again. He had gone soft, but when he pulled the duvet off the bed and dropped it on the floor he soon went hard as he saw Josephs cock standing up and waving about.

Burt went and sat on the side of the bed by his knees, facing him. He took hold of Josephs cock with one hand and played with his balls with the other. He had a job keeping hold of his cock it was throbbing about so much with excitement.

As Burt smiled at him and started stroking slowly, Joseph smiled back, then closed his eyes and concentrated on the lovely sensation he was getting. Burt stroked slowly for a while. He resisted speeding up knowing Joseph would be so worked up he would fire quickly anyway.

The cock in his hand was still throbbing regularly and vigorously as Burt kept stroking. Then Joseph called out quietly, but in a voice charged with excitement, ‘I’m getting near.’

Burt speeded up very slightly and the flexing increased. He felt Josephs cock swell in his hand, then as he called out, ‘I’m coming,’ his cock throbbed and pulsed as it shot five jets of cum up in the air, one after the other.

Joseph was having a really hard job keeping from screaming with the pleasure he was feeling, not once but five times. As each jet crashed down on his chest, the next one set him off once more. Eventually the fifth jet landed, and the wonderful feeling started to fade.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.