The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: A Threat of Fried Balls

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Threat of Fried Balls - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Burt gave a contented sigh. He would never have believed he would be able to tell anyone what had happened to him. Now here he was lying naked, completely relaxed, his head on Danny’s lap and preparing to do just that.

As he opened his mouth to start, he thought to himself how good it would feel once he had shared it all with someone. ‘It was the last half term holiday,’ he began. ‘Mum, dad and uncle Seth were all out at work. As I went out mid-morning, I met Barneys friend Oliver coming in. He was going to work in the garden. He had a friend with him who he introduced as his pal Billy who was going to help him for the day.’

‘I told him I was off to spend the day at my school friends. I had no idea where Joseph was. Although we both got on well, he was a year older than me and usually did his own thing.’

‘I went round to Max’s and spent an hour with him. He looked rough and after an hour he said he wasn’t feeling too good. ‘I’m sorry,’ he said, ‘I don’t feel like going anywhere today, I think I’ll go back to bed.’

‘I told him not to worry, I’d go home and make a start on my homework.’ I returned home and went into the kitchen. I made myself a drink and was about to take it up to my bedroom when I heard noises from the garage. There was a connecting door between the garage and the kitchen.’

‘The door was a thick fire door so sound didn’t travel through it very well. I just assumed Oliver was in there and wanted to tell him I was home. As I opened the door my mouth dropped open. Joseph was bent over the workbench, Olivers friend Billy was standing behind him and Oliver was standing between the kitchen door and Billy watching them.’

‘But all three were stark naked. Then I realised Billy was thrusting his cock up into Josephs bum. He seemed to be tied to the bench somehow and he was crying with pain. That had been the noise I heard.’

‘I froze, unable to believe what I was seeing. Then Joseph spotted me. ‘Help me.’ he called out. Oliver looked round and saw me. Before I could move, he bounded over and grabbed me. He pulled me into the garage and said, ‘Well, well, someone else wants to join the party.’

‘I was terrified after seeing what they were doing to Joseph. I may do wrestling, but I’m no fighter. In fact, my instructor once told me I’d never make a good one because I was too gentle.’

‘Oliver had a tight grip on me and made me stand watching Billy, who hadn’t stopped thrusting into Joseph. Soon he started crying out and thrusting in even harder. Then with some extra hard thrusts he was obviously shooting up Josephs bum.’

‘Billy cried out with delight. Joseph started crying even harder. Billy remained still inside him for a few moments then pulled out. His cock hung down limp. Billy was around five foot ten and slim. He had a good figure and lots of muscles. His cock limp was about four inches long and quite thick. I shuddered as I thought how big and hard it must have been inside Joseph.’

‘Strip off Oliver ordered.’ ‘No way,’ I said, ‘This is disgusting.’ ‘Have you ever had a shock from an engine spark plug?’ he asked. ‘Yes,’ I said surprised at the question. ‘Look at the ride on lawn mower.’ he told me.

‘There was a long wire coming from it and lying on the floor. It had a small spring clip on the end like you get on a battery charger. ‘That’s connected direct to the spark plug,’ he told me. ‘If Billy and I have to undress you, or you give us any trouble, I’ll clip that on your balls and start the engine. It’ll fry your balls.’

‘Then when you’ve finished screaming, I’ll do it to your friend over there too.’ He pointed to Joseph. He had stopped crying by now. ‘He will too,’ Joseph called out, he’s already demonstrated it on me.’

‘I remembered the brief kick through my finger I’d had from a friend’s motor bike engine a while ago. The thought of it on my balls and fixed to them too, was too much to contemplate. I stripped off.’

‘Oliver was the same height as me, but his cock was longer than mine. He was erect and it looked to be about five inches long. He seemed to be about the same thickness as me when I was hard.’

‘We’ve got another tiddler here.’ he scoffed as he looked at my cock. Billy laughed. ‘Well, at least that should mean his bum will be tight.’ he said. I saw afterwards that Josephs cock was about the same size as mine.’

‘Oliver dragged me over to stand behind Joseph. Now I was close to him I could see his wrists were tied and fastened to the bench vice. Oliver pushed me from behind, so I went right up to him, and my top was pushed down on his back. My cock, still soft, was pressed against Josephs bum.’

‘Billy grabbed hold of my wrist and tied a rope around it. Then he fed the rope around the same vice and tied it to my other wrist. Oliver brought my T shirt over and spread it out over the vice. That puzzled me at the time.’

‘Then Oliver stood behind me and I felt his hard cock touch my bum. ‘Please don’t,’ I said, ‘Let us go and we won’t tell anyone what you’ve done.’ Oliver laughed. ‘You won’t want to do that anyway.’ he said.’

‘He shoved his hips forward and his cock tore up my bum until his balls hit mine. I screamed out with the pain, but he took no notice. As soon as he was right in, he started thrusting in and out. The pain was terrible, and I cried out every time he thrust in. Because Joseph was underneath me, every time Oliver thrust in, my soft cock pressed into the cleft between his cheeks.’

‘Part way through I felt my cock starting to stiffen up. I was horrified at what Joseph would think. It even briefly took my mind off what was happening to me.’

‘It seemed to go on for ages, then as Oliver reached his short strokes, he thrust in extra hard which hurt even more. I cried out in pain as he cried out in ecstasy. Then as I felt his warm cum filling my insides, my insides started stinging like mad. I had coped with the pain so far but that was too much. I burst into tears.’

‘Oliver just kept thrusting in and firing. Then he slowed down and stopped, but stayed inside me as he shrank. As he slipped out it felt a little bit easier, but my insides were still burning.’

‘Billy came over and started doing something with the ropes securing us to the vice. Then at last we could stand up. We were still tied together, my right wrist to Josephs left wrist and a couple of feet of rope in between.’

‘Now,’ Oliver said, ‘You’ve given us both pleasure so I’m going to give you the chance of leaving here today with no more pain. This isn’t an individual choice. If I have to punish either of you, it will be done to both of you. He showed us a short cable with a clip on each end. I’ll connect the clip from the mower to one of your ball sacks he told us, and this one to both sacks. Then we’ll start the mower. How long we leave it running will depend on how uncooperative you’ve been and how long we can stand your screams of agony. Incidentally as well as hurting like hell, you may never be able to get a hard on again. Not that you’re missing much he said looking at our small cocks.’

‘He stood us with a gap between us. Then he stood in front of our tied hands. He took hold of both of our cocks and ordered us to look at his cock. As we did, we heard a click and looked up. Billy had taken a photo of the three of us. As we looked up startled, he took another one.’

‘Billy and Oliver changed places then Oliver said, ‘These are just for our security. No one will ever see them as long as you behave. Otherwise, I’ll post them on the internet for all your friends to see.’

‘Oliver took another picture as Billy held both our cocks. Then Billy moved us both together with our tied hands behind us out of sight. Then Oliver squatted down in front of Joseph and took his cock in his mouth as Billy took a picture from the side.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.