The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: Porn Pics And Practice

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Porn Pics And Practice - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The following Tuesday after work, Ryan went home for a shower then returned to Bens. He did an hour clothes modelling then there was a knock at the door. Ben told him to put his shorts on.

He opened the door, and Ava the older lady came in. Although much older than Ryan, she had kept a trim figure. Her breasts were larger than Joanne’s or Willows.

Ava eyed Ryan up and down. ‘Good to see you again.’ she said smiling at him. She put her arms out and Ryan moved into them. As she kissed him and pressed herself against him, his cock grew very quickly.

‘That feels good,’ she said as she wriggled her hips against him. ‘Why don’t you undress Ava?’ Ben told Ryan. ‘I’ll just click away at random.’ ‘Be gentle with me, big boy.’ she said smiling at him.

Ryan took hold of her top and lifted it off over her head. He saw her breasts and took her in his arms. He kissed her whilst he reached behind her and expertly undid her bra.

Stepping back with it in his hands, he studied her bare breasts. Being older and large, removing her bra had let them sag slightly. Even so they were very desirable. He reached out and placed his hands on them both.

Ava let out a happy sound at his touch. Then Ryan leaned forward, took his hands away and kissed all over both breasts. As Ava’s happy noise increased in volume, he finished off with a suck of both nipples. Ava’s noise changed to a scream of delight.

Ryan went and stood behind her. He pressed up against her back so she could feel his hard cock pressing against her bum. He put his hands around her waist and undid the top of her jeans. Then he couldn’t resist slipping them up and taking her breasts in his hands.

As he held them, his cock was throbbing. Ava was clearly enjoying both feelings. Ben was clicking away and also had a large bulge in his trousers. Ryan moved his hands back down to Ava’s waist. He slid her zip down slowly, then as she wriggled her hips, he pulled her jeans down and let them drop to her ankles.

Still behind her, he ran his hands down her front over her panties. Then sliding his index finger under each leg, he drew them slowly up inside her panties along her groins. She let out a scream of joy. Ben got some great shots.

Then he moved his hands back to her waist and slid them down inside her panties. He stroked all his fingers through her hairs. When he found her opening, she was already very worked up and moist. He slipped both his index fingers inside her and moved them round in opposite directions until he found her lump. Then he gave it a couple of strokes with a finger up against each side instead of up on top of it.

Ava sounded as if she might be being sick, she was trying to make so many happy noises at once. Ryan let go at last and took his hands out. Moving round in front of her, he knelt down and helped her step out of her jeans.

He gave her hairs a kiss over her panties as he slid his hands up to her waist and took hold of them. Then he pulled them down, watching her hairs appear in front of his face. He kissed her hairs directly, during which Ava rested her hands on his head and ran them through his hair.

She stepped out of her panties and as Ryan stood up, he put one hand between her legs over her hairs. She gave a gasp of excitement then when she felt his finger enter her and rub over her lump, she cried out sounding so happy.

‘If you take my shorts off,’ Ryan told her, ‘I could put something much nicer inside you instead of my finger.’ She threw her arms around him and pulled him close. Now there was only his shorts between her and his hard cock it felt even better.

Then she ran her hands down his back and inside his shorts to cup them over his firm cheeks. She pulled him hard to her, then started to slide her hands around inside his shorts.

As they passed his hips, they eased apart a little so she could move them right round and take hold of his cock. It throbbed merrily in her grip which really excited her.

Keeping hold of it with one hand she pulled his shorts down with the other. Once it was free, she let go and knelt down in front of it. She watched it waving about as she pulled his shorts right down and off over his feet.

Then grabbing hold of it she held it still with one hand whilst she played with his balls with the other. Ryan was in heaven which showed on his face. Ben was having a field day with his camera.

Next, she gave Ryans cock a kiss before putting her lips around it and doing a quick three sucks. Ryan let out a howl of ecstasy at the sensation.

Then following Ben’s instructions, Ava led Ryan over to the bed. Ryan was instructed to lie on his back. Ben took some shots with his cock sticking up. Then Ava got up astride him. Ben took a shot from above Ryans head. It showed the view he was seeing. His cock standing up and Ava’s hairy opening directly above it.

Then Ben took more shots as Ava lowered herself down onto Ryans cock. Once she was sitting on it with all her weight, Ben leaned over Ryans head and took a close up of Ryans and Ava’s hairs intermingling.

Ava then got off and she lay on the bed, her knees drawn up and her legs apart. Ben took a picture from her feet. Ryan sat astride her, his back to her head. He positioned himself so that his cock was just above her hairs. Ryan reached down and put a couple of fingers in her vagina each side. Then as Ben took photos from her feet, Ryan slowly pulled her opening apart as far as he could, as Ben’s lens zoomed in.

‘Ok, you two,’ Ben said, ‘Have your fun now.’ Ryan got off and moved round between Ava’s legs. He lay on top of her with his cock squashed between them throbbing as best as it could.

Ava kissed him long and hard. Ryan lifted his hips slowly until he felt his cock free to drop down. He lowered himself down until he felt his tip touch her opening. It hit first time without him guiding it.

He lowered more and felt himself start to slide in. Ava was making happy but quiet moans as she felt his hardness penetrating her. It slid in so easily with her being well and truly worked up.

Once he was in as far as he could go, he rested all his weight on her, and their hairs intertwined. As his cock throbbed deep inside her Ava was in heaven. She hadn’t made love since the last time she had been in this room with Ryan, so she was raring to go.

She wrapped arms and legs around him to try and force him even deeper. At the same time, she couldn’t stop kissing him. Then she managed to pause and put her legs down. As she relaxed her arms, she nibbled Ryans ear and said, ‘Off you go, make my day.’

Ryan eased out as slowly as he could knowing it would really work her up. Then he thrust in equally slowly. Ava was moaning happily. As he eased out again slowly, she was getting lovely feelings running through her.

Then he thrust back in much faster. She screamed out with excitement, then as he settled into a medium speed rhythm, her moans increased in volume. He resisted the urge to go full blast, instead he eased his entire body an inch or so higher up her body so that the top of his cock would press even harder on her lump as it slid back and fore across it.

It certainly did the trick. ‘His feeling was only just starting when he felt her start to stiffen up. She tried to arch her back underneath him as her entire body seized up. Her vagina clamped on Ryans cock like a lovely soft pair of lips but ones that locked him stationary even so.

The grip on his cock increased as she screamed out with ecstasy as her orgasm rolled right through her in waves of pleasure. It seemed to go on for ever. Then Ryan felt her body starting to relax.

As the grip on his cock eased, he was able to start thrusting in and out again. Now that Ava was settling down after her climax faded, he was able to go into overdrive. His feeling kicked in quickly and grew fast. Soon he was on the short strokes. He gave four extra hard thrusts in and shot a load with each one.

Ava felt it throb each time and felt the warm wet blast hit her insides coupled with Ryans cries of pleasure. He kept moving a few more times after he had finished firing. Then as they both felt him start to shrink, he still kept moving a few more times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.