The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: Caught With the Cash

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: Caught With the Cash - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Alex settled in place,’ Alvin said, ‘His cock still towering up in the air. I sat on the side of the bed and took hold of it.’

‘After being used to firing my own, it felt colossal in my hand. I started stroking it enjoying the extra length of movement. It felt so hard, but I suppose it was more the size than anything. As I played with his balls with my other hand, it was clear that even they were bigger than mine.’

‘Alex seemed to reach his climax sooner than me, I presume because he had been worked up longer whilst firing me. I felt him tensing up, so I went faster. ‘I’m coming soon,’ he said. After what only seemed like a few minutes. I went faster still, then moments later his cock seemed to grow even bigger in my hand and as he called out, ‘I’m coming.’ it shot three jets of cum up into the air.’

‘His cum seemed to go as high as mine, but when it landed on his chest the lake of cum didn’t seem to be as big. Even so he had clearly enjoyed it. As he stopped shooting, I started to slow down. I kept stroking a couple more times as I slowed to a stop. Then as I held it, it started going soft and shrinking. Even that felt lovely and so special.’

‘I mopped his chest with some more paper, then washed his chest. Alex was circumcised so there was no foreskin, I just wiped all over his tip and put it down in his hairs. As he dried his chest, I moved the paper and flannel out of the way.’

‘Then I lay on the bed alongside him. He moved over so we could lie together. We turned on our sides and wrapped our arms around each other. It seemed strange but still lovely to feel our soft cocks squashed between us.’

‘The next thing I remember was waking up feeling cold. We had fallen asleep in each other’s arms, naked and uncovered. I looked at the time, it was three a.m. Alex was still sound asleep, so I put the duvet over him and got into my own bed.’

‘In the morning, we had another naked hug and got dressed. It was the last time we went away together, but I’ll remember it forever.’ As he had been talking Lewis had moved his hand and taken a hold of Alvin’s cock.

Then as his story progressed, he had started stroking it slowly and gently. As Alvin started getting lovely feelings, he was so deep in his story that if he thought about it at all he assumed it was because of what he was describing.

But as he came to the end of his tale, he found himself on the verge of firing. He looked down at his cock, saw Lewis’s hand going up and down on it and seconds later called out. ‘I’m going to fire.’

As he did, his cock throbbed and shot out four jets of cum. He cried out with such a happy shout as the feeling of firing surged through him. Then as his firing came to an end, just feeling Lewis stroking his shrinking cock sent waves of pleasure through him.

Lewis came to a stop but kept his cock in his hand until it was completely soft. Then he mopped up the cum on Alvin’s chest. Squeezing out from under him he fetched a wet cloth and a towel. Sitting on the edge of the settee he washed his chest and dried it.

Then picking up his little cock carefully, he slid his foreskin back. Dabbing the uncovered tip with the wet cloth he watched the foreskin swallow it again, before laying it down between his legs.

He put his arms out and Alvin sat up with a big grin on his face. As they hugged, Alvin said, ‘That was wonderful, thank you.’ ‘You’ll never be more relaxed with me than you are at this moment,’ Lewis told him. ‘In a few moments you can lie down again and tell me everything that happened to you. Then together we can sort it out.’

Alvin just kept tight hold of him. He felt so safe and so much happier.

After a while Lewis returned to the end of the settee. Alvin lay down with his head on Lewis’s lap. Lewis put one hand on his head and the other flat and still over his now very soft cock. He smiled down at him.

‘Tell me how you came to be working for your uncle and everything that happened,’ he told him. ‘If you tell me every single detail no matter what, the easier it will be to sort out. Take a break whenever you need to.’

Alvin took a couple of deep breaths and began. ‘Mum had contacted my uncle when I came back from Uni to see if there were any jobs for me with him. He had told her, ‘No.’ at that time. Then just after I had got my flat, he contacted me and said it was only an unskilled position, but it might help support me in the meantime.’

‘I thanked him and went to see him. He showed me round and told me all the menial things I’d need to do. The pay wasn’t good, but it would pay my rent and food.’

‘He introduced me to Kenneth, his assistant. Uncle Jeff told me it was Kenneth who had suggested me when the vacancy arose. I thanked him. I started work the next day. It was hard going but it kept me occupied and as I said, it paid the bills.’

‘I was just an errand boy really. Then a few weeks after I had started,

Kenneth told me he needed me to do some accounting work. My uncle was away somewhere, so he told me to go into his office and take some of the cash out of the safe to the bank.’

‘He informed me that I’d find five thousand pounds cash in the safe. I was to count out two thousand pounds, put it in an envelope and take it to the bank. He gave me the paying in book and the combination of the safe.’

‘I was pleased to be doing something responsible at last. I went into my uncle’s office, opened the safe and took out the bundle of cash that was in it. I sat at his desk and counted out the money.’

‘I’d never seen so much cash before. I counted the two thousand pounds twice to be sure. Then to be extra certain I counted what was left. Sure enough, there was three thousand pounds. I put that back in the safe and closed it. I counted the two thousand again just to be absolutely certain.’

‘Then I went off to the bank, paid the money in and brought the paying in book back. I couldn’t find Kenneth for a while. Someone told me he had gone out not long after me.’

‘He duly returned, and I gave him the paying in book back. He thanked me and that was that.’

‘Everything carried on as normal for a few days, I was just running errands. Then two days later just as I was about to go home, Kenneth called me into his office.’

‘Sit down,’ he said, ‘This is very serious. A thousand pounds has gone missing from your uncles safe. No one else has been in it since you opened it the other day.’ ‘Well, I certainly didn’t take it.’ I told him indignantly. ‘I counted out the two thousand pounds twice. Then I counted what was left before putting it back in the safe. Three thousand pounds.’

‘Then how do you explain this?’ he said handing me a paper. I looked at it. It was a paying in slip for my account which it happens is with the same bank as the firm but at another branch. It showed a deposit of one thousand pounds and was stamped within a few minutes of me paying the money into the firm’s account. It looked like my signature on the slip too.’

‘This isn’t mine.’ I said, ‘I never paid that in.’ ‘Ok,’ Kenneth said, ‘I’d like to believe you. Can you check your bank account?’ ‘I can check it on my phone right now,’ I said pulling it out. ‘I only have around ninety pounds in it.’

‘I went online and checked my balance. I was horrified. It showed a balance of one thousand and ninety pounds.’ He must have guessed from my reaction. ‘Well, let me see.’ he demanded. I showed him. ‘I don’t understand,’ I said, ‘I know I didn’t take it or ever pay that amount in.’

‘Can’t I draw it out and put it back in the safe?’ I asked. ‘It’s too late,’ he said. ‘Other people discovered it was missing, not me. This puts me in a very awkward position. Strictly speaking I should call the police and have you arrested right now.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.