The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Setting The Trap

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Setting The Trap - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Then he got up and went too. I trudged off home, I felt sick and disgusted and scared. But at least the pain wasn’t as bad. The following morning all the pain had gone. I mentally thanked Rufus for the tip.’

‘That’s it,’ he said looking at Lewis hopefully. ‘Thank you for feeling able to tell me all that,’ Lewis said. ‘Now a couple of questions. Has it always happened in the same clearing?’ ‘Yes.’ Jack told him. ‘And it’s always on the same day immediately after school?’ ‘Yes, always Tuesday and every other week.’ ‘If I asked you to show me the clearing, could you find it ok?’ ‘I could never forget it.’ Jack said sadly. ‘When was the last attack?’ ‘Last Tuesday.’ ‘So, the next one will be a week tomorrow?’ Lewis asked. ‘Yes.’ Jack said sadly.

‘Once it’s all over, I’ll get it out of your mind.’ Lewis told him. ‘Now, the good news is that after the next one, it will all be over. But I need you to suffer it one more time. I’m going to arrange for two policemen friends of mine to come with me and we will accidentally discover them raping you.’

‘That will mean that you won’t have to give evidence and because you are a minor, you can’t be named. Now, on the day, you won’t see us to start with, but we’ll be close by. You’ll need to let the first one rape you, then when the second one is underway, we’ll arrive and arrest them both.’

‘Do you think you can cope with that?’ ‘I’ll do anything if it will stop them.’ Jack said. ‘There’s something else you will need to do to,’ Lewis told him. ‘Before you arrive there will be a hidden microphone concealed in the woods. It will record everything that is said in the clearing. Before the day I will give you an oil spray to put up your bum. That will make it hurt even less.’

‘But although it doesn’t hurt, I need you to keep crying out with pain and complaining how much they are hurting you. If you can, tell them that you don’t want to do it. Remind them you are underage, and they are hurting you. Try and make them say what they have been forcing you to do. I need you to imagine you are on a stage acting in a play. When you speak you need to try and have the correct facial expression for what you are saying. That will show up in your voice and be good for the Judge to hear.’

‘I’ll try my best,’ Jack said, a feeling of determination coming over him and delight that the end of his suffering was in sight. ‘After they have been locked up,’ Lewis told him, ‘We will meet up here again. Then I’ll get it out of your mind and at the same time teach you how to make love to Isla. By then you should be overflowing with confidence and able to ask her out.’

Jack suddenly felt very happy. ‘Get dressed now,’ Lewis told him. Jack stood up and went over to his clothes, then when he saw Lewis had stood up, he went back to him and threw his arms around him. After hugging him and kissing him, he said, ‘Thank you for everything.’

He got dressed and Lewis asked him to meet him at the school gates the next evening. ‘Look out for Floyd and don’t come to me at the gate until after you have seen him leave.’ Lewis told him. He saw him out after another hug, then he went back into the back room and rang Danny. He explained what he needed and arranged to meet up the next evening.

TUESDAY

As school finished Lewis hung around the front gate. He noticed Jack over in the distance, but he was making no attempt to come over. Eventually he joined him. ‘See the lad just crossing the road by the blue car,’ he said, ‘That’s Floyd.’

They watched him disappear into the distance, then Jack led the way to the woods. ‘We go in through here.’ he said. Lewis looked about and got his bearings. Then they went in through the trees. About twenty feet in they came to the clearing.

‘This is it.’ Jack said, he pointed out the tree he had had to sit against the first time and where he had had to lie down the second time. Lewis had a wander round then they returned to the road.

Telling Jack that he would speak to him next Monday to go through everything with him once more he sent him off home. Lewis went home and had a snack, got changed and went out to meet Danny. In the saddlebag on his bike, he had some rope, a hammer, nails and a saw.

They met at the front gate of the school then cycled up to the woods. Taking their bikes with them into the clearing, Lewis explained what had happened and where.

After Lewis’s phone call, Danny had recharged the motorbike battery that he had used in the window box. Then he had built a box round it which looked like a bird box. It also housed the mobile phone. There where wires hanging from it. They chose the tree best for the camera then pushed one bike round the other side of it outside the clearing.

Lewis held it steady whilst Danny climbed up on the crossbar and screwed the box to the tree as high as he could. Then they returned to the clearing. They did the same with the bike and on the front of the same tree Danny screwed a piece of tree branch he had cut off a tree in his own garden.

He screwed it to the tree, so it just looked like a broken branch hanging down. This one however had the mini camera in it. Fitted into a hole drilled into the end of the branch which was positioned towards the area where Jack had been assaulted.

Next Danny connected the wires from the battery bird box. Finally, he climbed down and scavenged in the woods for some lengths of creeper. Getting back up on the bike, he wrapped the creeper around the wires to conceal them.

They both wandered around the clearing staring at the camera. They were satisfied that even though they knew it was there, they couldn’t see it. Danny went out into the road and signed into the camera on his phone. Then he gave a whistle. Hearing it, Lewis in the clearing said in a normal volume voice, ‘If you don’t do as you’re told you’ll feel some terrible pain.’

Then he took his bike out to Danny. He watched the recording and could see and hear himself perfectly. ‘That’s great, thanks,’ he said. ‘We should be able to take it down a week tomorrow.’ Danny texted him the link to the camera, so Lewis decided to set it to record right away. Then he would be able to check it was working each day. They chatted for a while then set off home.

Lewis texted Tom and Aiden to book them for next Tuesday. He told Aiden his taser might be needed. They arranged to meet outside the school at four.

WEDNESDAY

The next night after school Ella and Lewis wandered over to the shop. Mike as always was delighted to see them. They both helped in the shop, then at five to five as Ella was busy rewinding tapes, Lewis went and put the kettle on.

After the shop was shut, the three of them sat around the table with their coffees. Mike told them that the nurse had told Valerie that the birth could happen any time now. He drank his coffee quickly, then giving them both a hug and a kiss, he told them to enjoy themselves and went off home.

When they had finished their coffees, Lewis went and put his key in the lock. Returning to the back room, Ella was standing up ready. She grabbed him as soon as he closed the door and kissed him. They were both very eager, so they stripped themselves down to shorts and panties in double quick time. After a stand-up hug to enjoy bare breasts and bare chest together, they went over to the settee.

Ella told Lewis to lie down first. She knelt alongside and kissed him. Lewis enjoyed feeling her breasts hanging down and sliding over his chest as she moved her head around.

As she kissed and nibbled at his nipples, she slid her hand down inside the front of his shorts. Taking hold of his already very hard cock, she held it still, enjoying the feeling as it throbbed happily in her grip.

Keeping it in her hand, she sat up and pulled his shorts down, pressing his cock down out of the way to get them past. Then leaving his cock to wave about, she slid them off over his feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.