The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: Lots of Fun for Tayo

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lots of Fun for Tayo - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Tayo felt a wave of excitement at the thought of what was to come. Mike said, “So which one of all those would you like to try today. Bearing in mind you can do everyone if you want to over the next few months.” Tayo tried to decide but was obviously having difficulty. Mike said, “How about starting with your first one then doing the next one in order each time you come to see us.”


Tayo nodded then said, “That sounds good.” Mike told him, “As Lewis already has you in his hands, why doesn’t he fire you now, then you can change over so you can fire him.” Tayo looked at Lewis who smiled and nodded. Tayo’s heart skipped a beat in excitement at the thought. Mike told him to relax and enjoy. He kept massaging his head and chest as Lewis moved Tayo’s legs apart, took hold of his balls with one hand and speeded up his movement on his cock with the other.


Thinking about what was to follow on top of already being fully hard, Tayo was close to firing anyway, it only seemed a few moments before the lovely feeling started to grow. Lewis felt him tense up both through his balls and his cock. Mike felt it too through his top half. A second or two later Tayo called out, “I’m coming already,” then his cock throbbed, his body tensed, and the special feeling reached its climax as a stream of sperm shot out, accompanied by a cry of, “Oh yes, oh yes, that’s so good.” His cum landed on Mike’s hand which was on his chest. Tayo watched in awe as Mike lifted his hand to his mouth and licked it all off. Lewis, who had watched the little cock fire, thought how cute it looked seeing this tiny little organ shooting out such a thin stream.


Lewis gently came to a stop, then wiped up the residue off Tayo’s chest and also gave his cock a gentle wipe as it shrank back. Lewis sat him up and held him close, saying into his ear, “When you’re ready, you can undress me, then I’ll lie down, and you can fire me.” Then he held him in his arms for a while. Mike got up and went over to the armchair to watch the next part.


After a while, prompted by Lewis, Tayo got up. Lewis stood up, kicked his shoes off and told Tayo to take his T shirt off. Tayo did so and Lewis gave him a bare chest to bare chest hug. Then he told him to undo his trousers. Tayo fumbled with the belt, then Lewis had to encourage him to undo button and zip. As his trousers dropped a little, Lewis slid them right down, stepped out of them and kicked them away. Then he lay down on his back and indicated for Tayo to sit at his side by his waist. He saw Tayo looking at the bulge in his shorts and smiled at him, “Remember it’s your dream,” he said, “So make sure you enjoy it.”


Tayo hesitated, not sure what to do next, so Lewis told him, “Put your hands on my head, Then, massage your way all the way down to my feet. Take as long as you like and don’t miss anywhere out.” Lewis stressed the ‘anywhere.’ Soon he felt Tayo’s hands shaking as he massaged his head, so Lewis reached one hand out and massaged the inside of Tayo’s thigh, smiling up at him as he did so.


As he worked his way down Lewis’s chest, Tayo saw the bulge moving about, so even though he hadn’t long fired, he felt himself stiffening a little, no doubt encouraged by Lewis’s hand on his bare thigh. When he reached the top of Lewis’s shorts, Tayo went across the top a couple of times, clearly unsure about where to go next. Lewis realised he was hesitating, so he took hold of one of Tayo’s hands, told him to relax and placed it right on top of his cock which immediately jumped about.


Tato felt it jump and jumped himself, but Lewis still had hold of him and held his hand in place. It felt so big and hard, Tayo stiffened up even more. Lewis said, “I’m going to take my hand away in a moment, so just remember, I put your hand there so it’s ok to feel around and explore.” He put his hand back on Tayo’s thigh, then slid it higher up and played with his now hard little cock. Tayo moved his hand around on Lewis’s cock, loving the feel of it even through his shorts.


After a while Lewis told him to carry on down to his feet, which he did. Once he reached his feet, Lewis told him, “Go back up to my head now but remember you don’t need my hand anymore, go where you want.” Tayo worked his way up, this time massaging the bulge all on his own even keeping his hand on it whilst it jumped about. He carried on up Lewis’s bare chest to his head, enjoying the feel of bare flesh. Once his hands were on Lewis’s head, Lewis told him, “I’m going to turn over now, then I want you to go down my back to my waist, then I’ll give you some more instructions.”


Tayo nodded so Lewis turned over. Tayo put his hands on Lewis’s head and worked his way down his back. When he reached his waist, Lewis told him to lift his waistband and massage inside on his skin. Tayo took hold and lifted the back of his shorts, paused for a moment, then slipped his hand inside, loving the feeling of Lewis’s smooth bare cheeks. He ran his hand all over, then came out and continued down his legs.


Once he reached his feet, Lewis told him to go back up, but when he reached the legs of his shorts, he was to take hold of the top and take them right off. As Tayo started back up his legs, his own cock was now rock hard and giving an occasional throb. He reached the bottom of Lewis’s shorts, moved his hands up and took hold of the waist, then pulled them down. After uncovering Lewis’s cheeks, they stuck. Lewis lifted his hips up and reached under himself to clear the top of the front of his shorts from his cock. Tayo was then able to slide them down to his feet and take them off.


“Go back to below my cheeks,” Lewis instructed, “Then carry on up.” Tayo ran his hands over Lewis’s bare cheeks, loving their soft surface but firm feel. As he leaned over to do so, Lewis could feel Tayo’s hard little cock moving about against his leg. Once he reached his head, Lewis told him to sit still whilst he turned over. As soon as he turned, Tayo got his first view of Lewis’s lovely cock. To Tayo it seemed of giant proportions. Lewis reached out and pulled Tayo down to lie on top of him. Tayo felt his and Lewis’s cock touching and throbbing together. It was such ecstasy that he had never experienced before. Lewis wrapped his arms around him, so he experienced his first skin to skin head to toe contact. Both their cocks throbbed with excitement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.