The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Dean Asks Dudley For Help

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Dean Asks Dudley For Help - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘My sister’s boyfriend and his pal have been raping me.’ Dean told him. ‘That’s awful,’ Dudley said, ‘Are you ok?’ ‘Yes, thanks to Lewis.’ Dean told him, ‘They were arrested on Wednesday night.’

‘I’m fine now, but I’ve been having some bad dreams. Lewis says that if someone I’m fond of and feel safe with puts his cock up my bum I will enjoy it and remember that in future instead of what happened.’

‘Is that all you need me to do?’ Dudley asked. ‘Yes, if you would.’ Dean replied. ‘Of course, I will.’ Dudley said. Dean hugged him again. ‘Why don’t you both stand up and strip down to your underpants?’ Lewis instructed.

They did and being used to undressing together for swimming had no problem doing so. Once they were standing with them both in just their underpants, Lewis said, ‘Have a hug now.’

They did, pressing close to each other. Dudley moved his head and gave Dean a kiss on his lips which he responded to. ‘That’s our first kiss,’ Dudley said. ‘That makes us even closer friends now.’ ‘Now take your underpants off.’ Lewis told them.

They did, finding that they were both halfway hard. As they looked at each other they both went to fully hard. ‘We’re both about the same size.’ Dudley said. ‘Why don’t you both feel each other’s cock?’ Lewis instructed.

As they got hold of each other, both their cocks throbbed happily. Lewis went and sat near the end of the settee. ‘Dean, you kneel on the settee so that your knees are by my legs. Then put your head down on the settee the other side of my legs.’

When he was in position, Lewis told him, ‘That is roughly the position you were in. I will hold you round your waist to imitate Ivor holding you.’ He handed Dudley the oil spray. He told Dean what Dudley was going to do, then he shot one squirt up his bum. Next, he rubbed a drop around his opening which made Dean cry out happily.

Then Dudley went and stood by Deans head so he could watch him rubbing oil all over his cock. Dudley climbed up on the settee behind him and moved up so that the tip of his cock touched Deans bum. Dean drew his breath in with a gasp.

Lewis slid his arms around Deans waist and just held him loosely. ‘Dudley will just hold still with his tip touching your bum,’ he told him. ‘Only when you relax enough for your bum muscles to go loose will he start to slide in. If you call stop, he’ll pull out immediately. Ok?’

‘Ok,’ Dean said. ‘I know that it’ll be ok, I’m just scared.’ ‘That’s very understandable,’ Lewis told him. Lewis let the hand under Deans front slip down and take hold of his cock. He started stroking it knowing it would take his mind off his bum.

As it throbbed in his hand a couple of times, Dudley felt his tip move forward slightly. He increased pressure a minute amount and started to slide in. Dean was still concentrating on Lewis playing with his cock but felt a new lovely feeling start up.

It took him a few moments to realise it was Dudley’s cock sliding in that was giving him the amazing feeling. As Lewis took his hand off his cock and held his waist again, Dudley slid fully in.

He stayed still for a few moments as he said, ‘Dean, I can’t go in any further than I am now, how does it feel?’ ‘Amazing,’ Dean said. ‘There was no pain, just a lovely sensation as you slid in.’

Dudley eased out halfway and pushed back in again. Dean let out a lovely happy cry at the feeling it gave him. Dudley repeated it and kept going. Dean was crying out happily all the time now.

Dudley kept at the same speed for a while. Then as his feeling started, he speeded up a fraction. Dean just made a louder happy noise. Lewis had taken his hands away and was just running them up and down Deans back.

As Dudley’s feeling got near its climax he went even faster. As Dean cried out even louder, Dudley cried out too, as his feeling hit. Then he gave three extra hard thrusts in as he shot three loads of cum up into Dean.

Dean felt Dudley’s cock swell inside him, felt his three hard thrusts and all his insides went wet and warm as Dudley’s cum filled him. It felt marvellous. Dudley pressed in as hard as he could and stayed still whilst his cock shrank.

Feeling Dudley’s cock shrink inside him felt fantastic to Dean. Then as he felt him slipping out, he felt so disappointed. Dudley stood up and Dean got to his feet. Dean threw his arms round Dudley, and they kissed. ‘Thank you so much,’ Dean told him, ‘That was lovely.’

‘You will always remember that now,’ Lewis told him, ‘Vance and Ivor have gone from your mind forever.’ Still hugging, Dudley was aware that Dean was still very hard. ‘I could tell you enjoyed the experience,’ Dudley said, ‘Would you like to try it the other way round?’

‘How do you mean?’ Dean asked sounding puzzled. ‘You go up my bum.’ Dudley told him. ‘Really?’ Dean said looking surprised and sounding very excited at the idea. ‘Yes,’ Dudley said, ‘Then if we have both done it, it will bind us together forever.’

‘In that case, yes please.’ Dean said. Dudley went and sat in the armchair with his feet up on the arms. Lewis went over to him and called Dean to join him. He handed him the spray. ‘Hold the nozzle tight against the opening of Dudley’s bum and give one good squirt.’ He instructed.

Dean held it in place evidently nervous. He pressed the trigger and as Dudley laughed at the tickle, Dean jumped, spilling a bit of oil on Dudley’s cheek. ‘Sorry.’ he said. ‘No problem,’ Lewis said. ‘Dip your finger in it and rub it round the opening. Do it twice.’ As he did and Dudley said how nice it felt, Dean was feeling excited. His cock gave a couple of throbs.

‘Now rub some all over your cock.’ Lewis instructed. He watched him do it then added, ‘And a final drop on your tip.’ He took the container off him and said, ‘Now kneel on the cushion and put your tip against Dudley’s bum.’

As it touched, Dudley gave him a big beaming smile and said, ‘That feels lovely.’ ‘Just press hard enough to hold yourself touching.’ Lewis said. He moved to stand behind Dean so he could watch Dudley’s face. Dudley soon felt his bum muscles relax and gave a nod to Lewis.

‘Just press very slightly harder now.’ Lewis told Dean. As he did, he saw his tip disappear into Dudley’s bum. ‘Keep pressing with the same force now.’ Lewis instructed. Dean watched amazed as his cock completely disappeared inside Dudley’s bum. His hairs came up against Dudley’s balls.

‘Oh, that feels wonderful.’ Dudley cried out. He reached out and took hold of Deans arms. Dean let go of Dudley’s hips and they took an interlocking hold on each other’s wrists.

That meant Dean would be able to thrust harder once he started. Guided by Lewis, he eased his cock out halfway, then thrust back in. The wail of delight from Dudley made him feel so happy. Plus, there was the amazing feeling of sliding in and out of an opening which gripped his cock all over.

‘What you are feeling right now,’ Lewis told him, ‘Is similar to what you will feel when you make love to a girl. Except that will be ten time better.’ ‘Wow.’ Dean said finding that hard to believe. ‘Repeat what you just did and keep going.’ Lewis instructed. He moved round a bit and enjoyed watching the expression on Deans face.

Lewis waited a while, then told Dean to speed up very slightly. Then he called out, ‘My feelings started.’ ‘Ok, go a bit faster then.’ Lewis told him. Soon after he called out, ‘I’m nearly there.’ ‘Go faster and harder.’ Lewis told him. Dean went into overdrive then as he shot his load he screamed out with delight.

Dudley felt Deans cock swell inside him, then the extra hard thrusts in as he shot four loads of cum. As Dudley felt the wet warmth on his insides, he gazed up at Dean with a smile of love on his face.

Dean had his eyes closed as he came to a stop, then held himself inside whilst he shrank. As he opened his eyes and saw Dudley’s expression, he leaned forward, and they kissed.

As they kissed, Deans cock slipped out completely limp. Dudley had wrapped his arms around Deans shoulders. They probably would have stayed there happily all night if Lewis hadn’t said, ‘Time to get up.’

They both got to their feet and had another hug and a kiss. Both their cocks were now hanging limp.

‘Ok, both of you get dressed now.’ Lewis told them. He waited until they were both fully dressed then told Dudley to sit on the end of the settee. ‘Dean, you lie down with your head on Dudley’s lap.’ he instructed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.