The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: A Teachers Suspicions

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Teachers Suspicions - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Oh, the poor boy,’ she said and burst into tears. Lewis stood up intending to comfort her, but the door suddenly flew open, and Dean came running in. He went straight to her and held her. They cried on each other’s shoulders.

Lewis got up and went into the lounge. He rang his form master who had given him his mobile number a while ago. ‘Hello sir, it’s Lewis,’ he said, ‘I need your help.’ ‘Go ahead,’ came the reply. ‘I won’t be in this morning,’ Lewis told him, ‘Can you have a word with Dean Salmons form master and tell him Dean won’t be in today, but he will be back tomorrow. But can you ask him if he could please not question or even mention his absence. I’ll explain a bit more when I come in at lunchtime.’

‘Ok, Lewis,’ he said, ‘Anything else I can do?’ ‘No, that’s a great help thank you sir.’ Lewis told him. He went back into the kitchen. Becky and Dean were still standing in each other’s arms. Seeing Lewis reminded her. ‘Dean,’ she said, ‘I’ll never ask you anything about what happened, but just remember you can talk to me if you ever need to.’ ‘Thanks sis.’ he said.

They all sat down at the table again. ‘Stay at home today,’ Lewis told Dean, ‘I’ve cleared it with the school. When you go back tomorrow your form teacher won’t mention anything about you having been off. Nor will he ask you anything about it. All he knows is that you suffered an attack of some sort.’

‘If any of your classmates ask where you were, just make something up, say you had an upset stomach or something.’

‘What will happen to them now?’ Becky asked. ‘They will appear in court in front of the magistrates this morning.’ Lewis said. ‘They’ll probably be sent to the Crown Court for sentencing, so they’ll be remanded in custody until then.’

‘It’s unlikely that the police will need to contact you again, so I’ll let you know when anything happens.’ ‘What about all their things?’ Becky asked.

‘If you put everything in two bin bags with their names on them, I’ll pass them into the police.’ Lewis said. ‘Dean, why don’t you bring the bags to the video shop for five o’clock on Saturday.’ ‘Ok,’ Dean said smiling.

‘I’ll leave you to it,’ Lewis said, ‘See you at school tomorrow,’ he said to Dean. ‘Nice to meet you,’ he said to Becky, ‘Sorry it was under such circumstances.’ Dean came over to him and hugged him. ‘Thank you so much.’ he said. Then Becky hugged him too. ‘I’m so grateful to you.’ she said. ‘Glad to have helped.’ Lewis answered.

He went home and got changed, then went into school, arriving a few minutes before lunch break. Once it had emptied, he went into his form room. ‘You were marked present for this morning,’ his teacher told him ‘And Dean will be marked present all day.’ ‘Thank you, sir,’ Lewis said. ‘Dean was very badly assaulted by his sister’s boyfriend and his friend on several occasions. They were arrested last night. Dean is fine now and just wants to put it all behind him.’

‘Ok, Lewis, I won’t ask anymore. Are you considering a career in the police?’ he asked. Lewis grinned. ‘No sir, I can do much better without any restrictions.’ His teacher laughed.

At lunchtime as he sat with Ella, he told her he had been working with Aiden and Tom last night. Then he saw Dudley hovering nearby. He waved him over. ‘Hi Dudley,’ they both said. ‘Dean isn’t in school today.’ Dudley said sounding worried. ‘He’s absolutely fine,’ Lewis told him, ‘He’ll be back tomorrow.’

‘Ok, thanks.’ Dudley said with a big beam and went off again. ‘All part of your evenings adventures?’ Ella asked. ‘Yes,’ Lewis said, ‘Everything worked out well.’

Aiden texted him as he was leaving school to say that both Vance and Ivor had been remanded in custody to Crown Court. ‘They had both been pleading not guilty until they were shown their own videos and yours. Their solicitor told them they would be daft not to plead guilty with that sort of evidence. They changed their plea.’

Lewis rang Dean and told him. ‘Will you tell Becky?’ Lewis asked. ‘Yes, I will.’ he said. ‘We’ve talked it all through today. Becky has dealt with rape victims at work, so she knows a lot about it. Once we started talking, I didn’t feel embarrassed anymore. ‘I told her everything that they did to me. We’re going to forget it all now.’

‘That’s great.’ Lewis told him.

On Friday, Dudley came over to Lewis and Ella at lunch time. ‘Thank you for sorting Dean out,’ he said, ‘He’s back to his old self. He hasn’t told me anything about it, but the result is obvious. He wouldn’t come over with me to see you. He said he wouldn’t be able to stop hugging you to say thank you.’

Lewis smiled and Dudley left. Ella leaned against him. ‘My knight in shining armour rides again.’ she said looking up at him with adoration. ‘I had a lot of help.’ was all Lewis would say.

As they were leaving their form room for the last time on Friday, the teacher caught Lewis’s eye. He hung back and when everyone had gone, he went over to him. On the teacher’s desk was a local paper with the headline, ‘Sisters Boyfriend Rapes Young Brother.’ Then underneath was a smaller headline saying, ‘Assisted By Friend’ There were some details and it was mentioned that although they were caught red handed by two policemen, they were pleading not guilty. Then after being shown some evidence that was not made public, they both changed their pleas to guilty. ‘We have not been able to find out how the police knew the attack was taking place or how the police got into the premises in order to catch them.’ The reporter said.

‘I know you probably can’t tell me anything,’ his teacher said, ‘But there are a lot of things matching there. I suspect that this was Deans case and the police being there at the right time was somehow because of you.’ Lewis just smiled. ‘Can you deny it?’ he asked. ‘I wouldn’t want to lie to you after all your help.’ Lewis said.

His teacher gave a brief grin and shook his hand. ‘Well done,’ he said, ‘You can count on my help anytime.’ ‘Thank you, sir,’ Lewis told him.

SATURDAY

Saturday morning Lewis arrived at the shop with his carrier bag. ‘Another successful mission?’ Mike said as he spotted him putting the radio alarm back in the cupboard. ‘Yes,’ Lewis said. ‘Although I did have a close-up view of a Taser in action.’ ‘Wow,’ Mike said, ‘Was it effective?’ ‘Very,’ Lewis said, ‘And watching its effect, I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end.’

They had their usual busy morning which got so hectic towards closing time they over ran a quarter of an hour. They were so busy that Lewis couldn’t get to the chippy until they finally got the shop emptied. It was halfway through lunch hour by the time they shared their usual two meals from the chippy. When they had finished, there was only ten minutes left before opening time.

Lewis knew from what Mike had told him that sex was off the menu now Valerie was so close to giving birth. ‘Strip off quick,’ Lewis said, ‘I’ll relieve you.’

Mike got undressed double quick and sat in the chair as instructed. Lewis just stripped to the waist and knelt in front of him. Mike had gone hard just at the thought of it, so his cock was already its usual very hard giant hook shape.

Lewis took hold of it and held it still whilst he put his lips around it. He slid his mouth down slowly until he felt the tip of Mikes cock touch the back of his throat. He pulled back immediately half an inch. Then moving his hand on Mikes cock so it was touching his lips he started moving up and down fast.

With his hand tight on Mikes cock, Lewis could thrust his mouth down fast and hard. He knew that his lips would hit the side of his hand before Mikes tip could touch the back of his throat and make him gag.

Mike was so eager and worked up, it only seemed moments before he was tapping on Lewis’s head to say he was near. Lewis went faster still. Then as Mike tapped his head fast and hard, he went into overdrive.

Seconds later Mike screamed out in ecstasy and his cock swelled and pumped out five massive jets of cum into Lewis’s mouth. Lewis started swallowing fast and Mikes wail of delight continued throughout all five shots. Then as he came to a stop, his cum, always vast in quantity but today even more so, started to ooze out of Lewis’s over full mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.