The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Tasered

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Tasered - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

TUESDAY

At mid-morning break, Dean came over to Lewis and gave him an envelope. Inside was a map of the flat with all the rooms labelled and the doors shown. On the back of the map, he had written the Wi-Fi code.

Also in the envelope were two keys. Each had a label on to show which door they were for.

‘That’s perfect,’ Lewis told him. ‘How are you feeling?’ ‘Happy to think it’s about to end,’ he said. ‘But very nervous about what might happen tomorrow night. And I’m embarrassed at my sister knowing what happened to me.’

‘I can understand all that,’ Lewis said, ‘But I suspect you’ll be surprised at your sister’s reaction. Also, once it’s sorted, we’ll have a final session at the shop. Included in which will be a lesson on how to make love properly so that your girlfriend will never want to let you go.’

As he had suspected, that made him brighten up considerably.

At lunchtime, Lewis nipped out to the locksmiths who made him two keys whilst he waited. He got himself a burger to make up for missing his school lunch.

When school finished, he met Dean at the front gate. He returned his keys to him. Lewis had given him the new ones and kept Deans originals knowing they might open the doors easier and quieter.

As they walked along together, Dean asked, ‘Have you used the radio for something like this before?’ ‘Yes,’ Lewis told him, ‘There are several Vance’s in prison now thanks to the evidence it collects.’

Reaching Deans, they went in. After a quick check to be sure the flat was empty, Dean took him through to his bedroom. Deans desk was perfectly placed for the radio alarm. At the back of the desk were two shelves holding books and general odds and ends.

Lewis cleared a space on the top shelf and put the radio in place. He put a few odds and ends on top of it and moved all the other bits close to each side, so it didn’t stand out. Then he ran the lead down the back of the shelf and behind the desk to the power plug.

‘All done.’ Lewis announced. He told Dean to stay in the room. ‘I’m going down to the front door and when I’m outside I’ll sign into the radio alarm he told him. Then I’ll text you saying, ‘Test.’ ‘When you get that I want you to go and sit on the end of your bed and say any three words you like. Then come down to the front door.’

Lewis let himself out, signed into the radio and sent his text. He watched Dean open his phone, see the message, and look at the Radio. He was clearly struggling to think what to say. Then he said, ‘Thank you, Lewis.’ He got up and left the room.

A few moments later he appeared at the front door. Lewis smiled at him, ‘You’re welcome.’ he said. Deans face lit up, ‘It works then.’ he said. ‘I’ll see you after school tomorrow just to run through things with you.’ Lewis said. He gave him an oil spray. ‘Put that in your bedroom,’ he told him. ‘It’s olive oil.’

‘When you get home tomorrow, put the nozzle tight to your bum and give a single good squirt. That will put oil inside you and make a cock slide in easier, so it doesn’t hurt as much. Then about half seven, put a second squirt in. But remember, even if it doesn’t hurt, you cry out in agony anyway.’

WEDNESDAY

After school Lewis and Dean walked towards his flat. Lewis ran through what he was to do. ‘Remember,’ he said, ‘Tonight it ends for good.’ Dean gave him a big smile. ‘See you later.’ he said as they parted.

At seven o’clock Tom arrived and collected Lewis. They drove over to the flat and parked in the car park. Lewis signed into the camera and put it on the dashboard so that Tom could see it too.

They could see Dean sitting at his desk in shorts and T shirt. He was doing his homework. Ten minutes later Aiden arrived and got in the back seat. He had his Taser with him. Aiden asked Tom how the well was getting on. Tom brought him up to date and then explained to Lewis what had happened.

Then he showed Lewis and Aiden a photo of himself and Amelia. ‘That’s my girlfriend.’ he said proudly. Before they could ask him anything, they heard a noise.

Looking at the camera they saw two older men now in Deans room. Lewis pointed out Vance to Aiden. ‘He’s the one I think most likely to need your Taser.’ he said.

They watched briefly, then the two men started stripping off and Dean was ordered to strip. They got out of the car and headed over to the building. Lewis had his phone on silent so he could keep watching.

Dean was arguing about what he was being made to do and Vance had thumped him. He started crying and fighting for breath. It was clear that Vance couldn’t care less.

They let themselves in and went up to the first floor. They stood in the stairwell waiting for Lewis’s instructions. He watched Dean being forcibly stripped off by Vance then held down by Ivor. He moved out of the stairwell and along the balcony.

As they arrived at the front door, Vance was forcing his cock into Deans bum. Lewis was glad he had it on silent. He put the key carefully in the front door and opened it quietly. Tom and Aiden followed him in as he led the way to Deans bedroom.

The bedroom door hadn’t been fully shut, so they could hear Dean crying out in pain. Lewis checked his camera then switched his phone to video. ‘Ok, let’s go.’ he said. He pushed the door open slowly and pointed his phone at the bed as he stepped inside.

He filmed Vance thrusting into Deans bum twice and Dean crying out in pain before Tom and Aiden shouted at the same time. ‘Police, you’re under arrest.’ Vance and Ivor looked round in surprise. Aiden had his Taser in his hand. ‘Taser,’ he shouted. ‘Get off him now and lie down on the floor or I’ll fire.’

Ivor let go of Dean and lay down on the floor at the side of the bed immediately. Vance was standing still with his cock up inside Dean. Tom went round and put his handcuffs on Ivor and cautioned him. ‘Stay where you are he ordered.’

‘Move away from him,’ Aiden ordered Vance. He just looked at him, then suddenly he yanked himself out of Dean and dived towards Aiden. As soon as he was away from Dean, Aiden fired, then stepped aside almost in one movement.

Vance gave a scream as the Taser hit him and crashed to the floor twitching. Lewis stopped filming and went over to Dean. ‘It’s over,’ he said, ‘They’ll never touch you again.’ Dean turned and cried on his shoulder, mainly with relief.

Aiden was watching Vance who was still twitching on the floor. He had put a fresh cartridge in his gun just in case. Lewis told Dean to put some clothes on, but not to wash anywhere. He went over and got clean underpants and a T shirt out of a drawer then a pair of trousers out of the wardrobe. Aiden judged Vance had worn off most of the charge, so he gave his handcuffs to Tom and told him to put them on Vance. ‘You might feel a bit of a tingling when you touch him.’ he warned.

Tom grabbed his arms and pulled them behind him. He put the cuffs on and read him his rights. With them both in handcuffs, Aiden put his Taser away. Tom and Aiden took Vance and Ivor out into the lounge.

As soon as they were alone, Dean threw his arms around Lewis and kissed him. ‘Thank you so much,’ he said, ‘How will I ever repay you?’ ‘Just make sure you enjoy the rest of your life,’ Lewis told him. ‘Now stay in here until we’ve got rid of the other two. I’ll come and collect you when we’re ready to go.’

Lewis picked up all of Vance’s and Ivor’s clothes and took them into the lounge. He dumped them in a heap on the floor. Aiden took his Taser out and Tom took the handcuffs off Vance. ‘Get dressed,’ Aiden ordered. ‘If you as much as blink at the wrong time I’ll shoot you again.’

Vance was very subdued and got dressed then turned his back as instructed with his hands behind him. Tom put the handcuffs back on him.

Lewis had gone through his clothes before he brought them in and removed his phone. He tried to open it, but it was password protected.

‘What’s your password?’ Lewis asked him. Vance just glared at him. Aiden pointed his Taser at him. ‘The trigger on these things is so very sensitive,’ he said, ‘It would be so easy to shoot by accident.’ He pointed it down between Vance’s legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.