The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Two Firsts For Jackson

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Two Firsts For Jackson - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

They had a hug, then put their arms out for Tony to join them. ‘You can go up me next time we have a chance,’ Ryan said to Jackson. ‘Then if you want to try it you can,’ he said to Tony. ‘But don’t feel that you have to.’

‘After seeing how much Jackson enjoyed it,’ Tony said, ‘I want to. Both ways.’ he added.

‘Well,’ Ryan said, ‘After all that, I think it’s safe to say we are all relaxed enough with each other to make love to Joanne with the other two watching. Everyone agree?’ Getting a smiling, ‘Yes.’ from both of them, Ryan said, ‘Ok, get dressed now, I’ll call Joanne to join us here tomorrow.’

Once dressed, they all had an individual hug and kisses, followed by a three-way hug and went home.

SATURDAY

The next morning Ryan, Tony and Jackson arrived at the site, followed shortly afterwards by Joanne. She kissed Ryan, then Tony, then turned to Jackson.

‘You look nice,’ she said, ‘I believe you are still a virgin.’ Jackson blushed, then said ‘Yes.’ ‘You won’t be for much longer,’ she told him with a smile. ‘What we’re going to do,’ she told everyone, ‘Is to all strip off and then Jackson can have an explore of a female body.’ She put her hand between his legs as she spoke. ‘Yes, you like that idea.’ she said feeling his hard cock throbbing.

‘Then Ryan is going to make love to me, so you can see how it’s done,’ she told Jackson. ‘Then you can lose your virginity. After that, Tony can finish me off. Is that ok with you all?’ she asked, as she suddenly remembered that they knew nothing about her plans.

Looking round she saw all three nodding and smiling. ‘Ok,’ she said, ‘Jackson, you come and stand with me. We’ll watch these two stripping each other off. Off you go.’ she said to Ryan and Tony.

As they started, she turned and gave Jackson a full-on kiss. Then she told him to put his hand up inside her front and feel her breasts. As he did, she put her hand over his cock to feel it throbbing happily.

Then they broke away in time to watch Ryan and Tony take each other’s shorts off. ‘Now, Jackson,’ she said, ‘Take my top off.’ He took hold of the bottom of it and lifted it up. As he took it off, he saw her breasts in her bra. The first close up view of a breast that he had ever had.

‘Now take your top off,’ she told him. When it was off, she pulled him to her and kissed him. ‘Undo my bra,’ she said in his ear. He fumbled behind her and undid it on the second attempt. ‘Now take a step back and take it off.’ she told him.

Jackson stepped back with her bra in his hand. He gazed at her lovely breasts, then instructed by Joanne, he put both hands out and caressed them. Joanne let him play for a few moments then she told him to step back.

She knelt in front of him and kissed the throbbing bulge in his pants. Then she undid his trousers and pulled them down. As his cock waved about in his shorts enjoying a bit more freedom, she leaned forward and kissed it. Jackson screamed out in excitement.

She helped him step out of his trousers, then stood up and told him to take her jeans off. He did and found himself looking at her hairs showing through her panties. He couldn’t resist kissing them. ‘Take my panties off, and do that properly.’ she told him.

Jackson pulled them down and kissed her hairs direct. He couldn’t believe this was happening to him. He stood up and Joanne pulled him close. As his cock throbbed against her, she put her hands down the back of his shorts and held his cheeks. Then she slid her hands round and took hold of his cock.

‘Push your shorts down,’ she instructed as she kept hold of it. Then she knelt down and took his cock in her mouth, holding it firmly whilst she slid his shorts off completely.

Standing up, she went over to the settee and lay down on her back. ‘Come and explore me,’ she ordered Jackson. He sat at the side by her knees and stroked her hairs. She drew her knees up and apart. He could see the opening to her vagina, he explored with his finger as she gave happy cries. Ryan came over and pointed out her lump and explained its purpose.

Then Ryan lay on top of her and kissed her. Sitting back on his heels he put a condom on, then entered her. Jackson looked down between them and watched his cock sliding in. Ryan started kissing Joanne and thrusting in and out.

Tony had come over and stood alongside Jackson watching. He put an arm round his shoulder and said, ‘Note that he’s not going mad, he’s taking it steady.’ They stood watching, both their cocks sticking out and flexing regularly.

Then Ryan seemed to slow down a little. ‘Ryans special feeling has started,’ Tony told him, ‘So he’s slowed down just a little, so he doesn’t fire too soon.’ They watched a little longer, then Joanne started to go rigid. As she arched her back and screamed out ecstatically, Ryan came to a sudden stop.

‘Joanne is having a climax or orgasm,’ Tony explained. ‘That’s her equivalent of you firing. Her vagina will have clamped hard on Ryans cock, that’s why he’s stopped, he can’t move.’

As Joanne’s happy wail started to fade and her body relaxed, Ryan started thrusting once more. This time he went full speed, finishing off very shortly with a cry of delight as he shot his load. They watched his hard short thrusts as he shot.

Then he slowed down to a stop. ‘That is the perfect way to make love,’ Tony told him, ‘When your partner has her climax before or at the same time as you fire. It’s something to try for but you won’t succeed every time.’

Ryan had rolled off and got up. Joanne was still raring to go. ‘Come on, Jackson, let me make a man of you.’ she said giving him an encouraging smile.

Jackson went over and lay down on top of her. Feeling his chest pressing down on her breasts was lovely. But feeling his cock squashed between them and lying on her hairs was amazing. Joanne let him lie there for a short time, then told him to get up and sit back on his heels.

She looked at his little cock pointing at her. ‘I know,’ Jackson said, ‘There’s not much of it is there.’ ‘It looks cute,’ Joanne said. ‘I’m sure it will work just as well as everyone else’s. Put your condom on now.’ Jackson looked horrified. He hadn’t given needing one a thought.

Spotting his discomfort Tony handed him one of his. He opened it and managed to fit it on ok. Joanne told him to get in her right now. He lowered himself down and guided his cock into her.

As he slid in, the feeling was so amazing. He rested all his weight on her and felt his cock throbbing whilst gripped by her beautifully soft vagina. He could have laid there all day.

‘Off you go,’ Joanne prompted. He lifted his hips up and slid back in slowly. Joanne made a happy and encouraging noise. He speeded up a little and tried to get into a steady rhythm. He hoped he was going the same speed as Ryan.

As well as the lovely feelings going through him, he was thinking, ‘I’m not a virgin anymore. And I’m actually making love at last. I never imagined I’d have an audience though,’ he thought to himself. ‘But at least I’ll make a better job of it, thanks to Ryans demonstration and Tonys information. I’m glad they’re here with me.’ he decided.

Soon his feeling started. He remembered what Tony had said and slowed down. Joanne felt him ease back on his speed and smiled to herself. She was running her hands up and down his back and over his cheeks. Being so small his cheeks felt exciting somehow.

Jackson felt himself getting very close, he just knew he was going to fail. Then just as he was about to come, he felt Joanne start to stiffen up underneath him. Her vagina grabbed hold of his cock like it was someone’s hand trying to squeeze it. He came to a sudden halt.

As Joanne screamed out with delight at her second climax, Jackson experienced wonderful sensations going through him. Then as she started to relax, she said, ‘Let yourself go now, as fast as you like.’

He gave one thrust in and before he could say a word, he shot his load. He fired four times, having a lovely feeling every time he fired. He’d only ever fired three shots before, even when Ryan had sucked him in the past.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.