The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Sex Over The Road

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sex Over The Road - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Michael laughed as he felt it. As Lewis started massaging, he said, ‘When I got home mid-afternoon, Ronnie had gone out. I asked mum and she said he’d gone to help his boss with a job and wouldn’t be back for hours.’

‘So, I went over and knocked at Roy’s. When he answered the door, I said, ‘Hi Roy, I’m bored, do you mind if I come and sit with you for a bit.’ He was a bit of a recluse, so I knew he often got lonely. ‘No, of course not,’ he said, ‘You’re welcome any time.’

Lewis reached his waist, took hold of his belt and paused. Michael looked at him, smiled and remained silent. Lewis undid his belt, then his top button. As he slid his zip down, Michael’s underpants popped out in a small but flexing lump.

Lewis massaged on down his legs as Michael carried on happily, ‘Once Roy got to know you, he was fine. But to me he always seemed to be scared when he met anyone new. I hadn’t been over all that many times, but often enough for him to feel at ease with me.’

‘He made me a coffee and we sat in silence for a while. Then I said, ‘Roy, you know that I’m fourteen next month.’ ‘Are you really?’ he said, ‘Doesn’t time fly past.’ ‘So now I’m older,’ I said, ‘I know all about sex. But I’ve never experienced it. Do you think we could watch a basic porn film all the way through.’

‘He seemed a bit reluctant, so I said, ‘I promise I’ll never tell anyone I’ve seen it. I just thought that if I watched it with you and there were any bits I didn’t understand, you could explain it to me.’ That got him as I thought it might. He agreed.’

Lewis had been down to his feet and back again. As he passed over the front of his open trousers, he included the bulge. He could tell Michael’s cock was small, but it was certainly very hard. It flexed as he massaged over it. Michael let out a lovely cry of pleasure too.

As Lewis moved on up over his stomach, Michael said, ‘Roy had a root through his library and picked one out. Once he had put it in the video player, he brought the remote over and sat on the settee beside me.’

‘If you need anything explaining,’ he said, ‘Just say so. I’ll pause it, explain it, then we can continue watching.’ As he sat down, he looked at me and said, ‘Do you remember what happened to you last time you watched a bit of one.’ ‘Yes,’ I said grinning at him, ‘I got a hard on and nearly burst my pants.’ ‘Well, this time you might get even more excited,’ he said, ‘So if it feels too tight in your pants, I won’t mind if you undo yourself and set it free.’

Lewis reached his head and took his hands off. ‘This is a fascinating tale,’ Lewis said. ‘When you turn over, I’ll go down your back again. Because your trousers are loose, I’ll go inside. But don’t forget you can say stop if you want to.’

Michael turned over and Lewis massaged the back of his head. As he moved down onto his shoulders, Michael continued, ‘I said to Roy, ‘Ooh that sounds nice, I had thought that it might get uncomfortable if it was too tight. Sometimes when I get a hard on and I’m dressed it can feel quite painful being squashed, and I’m only a tiddler.’ It never did but I thought I’d encourage him.’

‘Well, you don’t have to suffer here,’ he said, ‘You’re with a friend now. I’ll tell you what,’ he said, ‘I’ll start the film, then after a few moments I’ll pause and see if you’re comfortable.’ ‘Ok,’ I said, ‘That’s very thoughtful of you, thank you.’

Lewis reached his waist, paused, heard nothing, and went down inside his trousers. He massaged over each cheek in turn accompanied by some very happy noises from Michael. ‘You sound as if you are enjoying that,’ Lewis told him. ‘If you feel relaxed enough, lift your hips up, then I’ll take your trousers off and then I can do all your legs on the skin too.’

Michael didn’t hesitate. He lifted his hips. Lewis slid them down as far as he could, then once he had lowered down again, Lewis slid them right off over his feet. Looking at Michaels back he saw a body tapering from his square shoulders down to narrow hips. A pair of tiny but firm cheeks in a pair of tiny yellow underpants. His legs were very thin, but muscular.

He massaged both cheeks at once over the underpants. Michael clearly loved the feeling judging by the sounds he was making. Then as Lewis moved on down the back of his bare legs, Michael resumed his story. ‘Roy pressed play. There were all the usual credits, then it started with a girl and a boy in their late teens walking through some woods hand in hand. She had a lovely figure and a quick pan over her front showed she had reasonable sized breasts. He was twice my size and a quick pan over his front showed a large soft bulge in his pants.’

‘They stopped in a clearing and came together to kiss. ‘Have you kissed a girl on the lips yet?’ Roy asked. ‘No,’ I told him, ‘I’m not sure I’d know what to do.’ I had had a few snogging sessions with one of the girls in my form at school, but I wanted him to think that I needed teaching.’

As Lewis came back up and massaged both cheeks again, Michael stopped speaking to enjoy the feeling. As Lewis reached his waist, he lifted the waistband and massaged with his fingertips from side to side along the inch of skin where the elastic usually touched.

As he did, he said, ‘I’m going to stay here until you say ‘Up’ or ‘Down.’ If you say up, I’ll carry on up like I did before. If you say down, I’ll massage back down over your cheeks, but inside your underpants directly on the skin.’

Michael didn’t hesitate, ‘Down,’ he said clearly. Lewis lifted the waistband up higher and slid his hand inside. He massaged over one cheek as Michael cried out happily. Then when he moved over to the other cheek his cry was even louder. Lewis pulled his hand out and massaged down over the top again.

Michael remained silent as he massaged both cheeks at once over his underpants. Then as he returned to the waistband and took hold of it, Michael’s anticipation grew as he expected to feel Lewis’s hand going back down on his skin.

Instead, he felt the back of his underpants sliding down to just below his cheeks. Then both of Lewis’s hands rested on his cheeks at once. His hands almost covered all of them. As he moved them round in a gentle massage, Michael was crying out in happy euphoria.

Lewis kept going for a while, then he moved on up his back. Once he had moved off his cheeks, Michael resumed his tale. ‘We watched as the camera moved round behind the girl on screen. We watched the boy’s hands going down her back, then sliding up inside her top. You could see his hands moving under her top, in the middle of her back. ‘He’s undoing her bra.’ Roy said helpfully.’

‘Then he brought his hands out and took hold of her top. Lifting it up he pulled it off over her head. Her bare back appeared, then her undone bra straps. As he took her top off over her head, the two ends of her bra straps hung down each side.’

‘She then got hold of the bottom of his T shirt and lifted it up. As she lifted it off his head, the camera moved round to the side, so you caught a glimpse of the side of her naked breast. He stood close and pulled her bra off. Then the camera zoomed in to show the side of her breast squashed against his bare chest.’

Lewis reached his head, massaged then told him to turn over. Michael turned right away. His cock now fully hard was pushing his underpants up like a tent, but the centre pole only looked about three inches tall. Because they were down at the back, the front of his underpants had slid down a little to reveal the top of his hairs.

‘I’ll go down your front again,’ Lewis said, ‘Carry on with your tale.’ Michael said, ‘Then the camera moved around to show the back of the man. It lifted up to look over his shoulder. The girl stepped back and just before the camera moved away you caught a quick glimpse of a lovely pair of bare breasts.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.