The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Amelia and Tom Enjoy Danny

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Amelia and Tom Enjoy Danny - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Amelia was amazed. She had experienced nothing but ecstasy. He lay still for a few moments so she could enjoy the feeling. Then he eased out and pushed back in.

Amelia let out a scream of delight at the feeling that flowed through her. Then as he started a slow steady in and out, her scream turned to a happy moan which went on for ages.

She couldn’t resist the urge every time he thrust in, to push her hips up against him. Danny kept moving and Amelia wondered if it was possible to keep going like this for ever.

Soon Danny speeded up a little. She felt her sensation changing slightly, then she felt her whole body start to go tense. Then as she went rigid, a magnificent sensation rolled over her like a giant wave. Her vagina gripped Danny’s cock like a clamp and brought him to a standstill. Then she screamed with such pleasure as she had never felt before.

It seemed to go on and on. Then she felt it start to ease off. As her body relaxed, her vagina released Danny’s cock and he resumed his thrusts. This time he went harder and faster. That felt lovely too. Then she felt his cock swell, then pulsate as he shot four loads of cum into his sheath.

As he slowed down and stopped moving, she felt his hard cock start to go soft and shrink. That was a unique experience too. Once it had shrunk, he pulled himself out and stood up. He took his sheath off and she could see all his cum in the end.

After wiping his now limp cock, he got back on the settee with her. She had to turn on her side to make room for him. Wrapped in each other’s arms, they fell asleep.

Half an hour later Danny’s alarm awoke them. Amelia was treated to the lovely experience of waking up to find her lovers head on the pillow beside her. Danny explained the need to set an alarm unless you were planning on spending the whole night together.

They had a hug, then stood up. Amelia had a look and a feel of Danny’s now much smaller and very soft cock. She was amazed at the difference. She bent down and kissed it. ‘Thank you.’ she told it.

Then hugging Danny again, she gave him a long, long, kiss. ‘Thank you so much,’ she said after she had stopped kissing. ‘That was an amazing and lovely experience I’ll remember all my life. Gerry has gone for good.’

They got dressed then sat side by side on the settee.

‘You are now sorted,’ Danny said. ‘You have not only got Gerry out of your head, but you are more confident. Because you now know how to make love properly, you will have no difficulty accepting an invite from future boyfriends.’

‘So that just leaves Linda.’ He handed her a notebook and pen. ‘Make a list of everything you know about Gerry,’ he told her. ‘Then do the same about Linda. Put any address’s you know in as well.’

She sat and wrote for a while, stopping to remember occasionally. ‘I think that’s everything.’ she said. ‘Ok,’ Danny said after he looked through it. ‘I’ll look into it. I’ll let you know as soon as I find anything out. You can leave it with me now and stop worrying about it.’

They stood up and had another hug and a kiss. ‘I can’t believe how great I feel,’ Amelia told him, ‘Thank you, thank you, thank you.’

Another kiss and Danny showed her out. Then he texted John to say, ‘All clear.’ He got a message back soon after to say, ‘Have been invited out so won’t be back. See you next week.’ He had his lunch then went out back and caught up with his gardening.

When he knocked off, he cycled over to Linda and Amelia’s old address. When the door was answered by a lady in her mid-twenties, he introduced himself and said he was trying to find his sisters friend Linda. ‘This is the last address I can find for her.’ he said.

She invited him in and introduced him to her flat mate. ‘I’ve only been here a few weeks,’ she told him, ‘But Sally here has been here longer, she might know.’

Danny repeated his request. ‘Yes, I remember her,’ she said, ‘I moved in with her, then a week later she did a bunk. Her boyfriend came round to collect all her stuff a week later. He frightened the daylights out of me, he let himself in with his own key.’

‘I wasn’t sure about letting him take all her things, but he explained that she had had to go to live with her sick father. She had asked him to collect her stuff and hand in her notice. He showed me a photo of the two of them together. She had mentioned his name to me too, so I decided it must be ok. He packed everything up and took it away. He gave me his address and said if there was any rent to pay, the landlord should send him a bill.’

‘Do you still have the address?’ Danny asked. ‘I think so,’ she said, ‘I wrote it down somewhere. I never had to use it as a new tenant arrived before her next rent was due.’ She went and had a rummage in a drawer. ‘Ah yes, here it is,’ she said triumphantly. ‘I don’t need it anymore,’ she said handing him the piece of paper. ‘Oh, I forgot,’ she said, ‘Since she left there’s been a couple of letters for her. We don’t have her parents address and I’d forgotten that I had the boyfriends address so we didn’t do anything with them. You may as well take them.’

Danny thanked them saying his sister would be delighted if he could locate her in time for her birthday. He gave them his name and address. The two girls promised to let him know if they heard anything from her, wished him luck and saw him out.

At home that night Danny wrote out all the information he had and details of what he had found out. He looked at the mail he had been given. He knew it was illegal to interfere with His Majesties mail but under the circumstances, decided to take the risk.

He opened all three letters. They were all from Linda’s mum. The first one was dated a week after she had left. It asked why she hadn’t turned up to look after her dad as arranged or answered her phone. The writer sounded annoyed more than anything.

The next letter was dated two weeks later. Saying more or less the same thing, this time it sounded worried. ‘You know I can’t leave your dad to come and find you,’ she said, ‘Please just let me know you’re ok.’

‘The third letter, a further three weeks on, was to tell her that her dad had died and gave the date and location of the funeral. ‘If you don’t turn up for that I’ll never speak to you again.’ the letter finished off.

SUNDAY

The next morning, Danny got his mum to run him over to the boyfriend’s address. It was a country cottage on the outskirts of town. There were no other properties nearby. After knocking twice, the door was opened by a man in his mid-twenties.

‘Yes?’ he asked gruffly. ‘Hi, I’m Danny,’ he said offering his hand which was ignored. ‘I’m looking for Linda,’ he said, ‘She’s a friend of my sister and I’m trying to find her for a surprise birthday party I’m organising.’ ‘How did you get this address?’ he snapped. ‘I went to the flat where she used to live,’ Danny told him. ‘They had this as a forwarding address.’

‘Well, she’s not here,’ he said, ‘She went to live with her parents. I haven’t seen her since she left the flat.’ ‘Could I trouble you for their address?’ Danny asked. ‘No,’ he said, ‘I have no idea where they live.’

‘Oh, ok,’ Danny said cheerily, ‘Sorry to have bothered you, I guess we’ll be one less at the party.’ He gave him a smile and turned away as the door closed behind him.

Once he was back home, he updated his information sheet and emailed it through to await Aiden on his return to work the next day.

MONDAY

Monday as Danny was off to school his mum told him she would be going out with friends that evening and wouldn’t be home until late. During the day Danny texted Tom to ask if he was free to call round that evening to discuss a case.

As he left school, he had a reply to say he should be finished work by six and he would come straight to Danny’s. They arranged that Tom should pick up two meals from the chippy on his way over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.