The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Two Triple Rapes

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Two Triple Rapes - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Suddenly my whole body went rigid. A sensation I can’t describe flowed through me and I only just grabbed a pillow in time to push over my face to stop me screaming out in ecstasy. As it gradually faded and my body relaxed, I felt exhausted.’

Danny had come back up from her feet and gone up over her panties. Amelia was feeling very excited and hoping against hope that he would go inside again. As she felt him take hold of her panties her heartbeat shot up. She was sure his hand was about to go down inside.

Instead, she felt the back of her panties moving slowly downwards. They came to rest on the back of her legs, just below her cheeks. She realised that her bum was now completely uncovered and on full view to Danny.

Before she could react, a fantastic sensation rolled over her. Both of Danny’s hands rested gently on her cheeks at the same time. He immediately started massaging them all over. She couldn’t control herself. She screamed out with absolute delight.

It was so lovely she didn’t want it to ever stop. But of course, it did. After a while, Danny massaged on upwards. Amelia returned to earth and resumed her story.

‘What on earth was that?’ I asked Luna.’ ‘That was your climax,’ she told me. ‘When you have sex, it’s a man’s cock rubbing where my finger was that makes him shoot his load. At the same time, it gives you that wonderful feeling.’

‘Wow, I had no idea.’ I said to her. ‘How did you know? Have you had sex?’ She rolled over onto her back and said, ‘No, I’m still a virgin, a girl down the road showed me. Would you like to try it?’ ‘I don’t know what to do.’ I told her. ‘Put your finger in my vagina.’ she instructed. I did but it felt very strange.’

Danny reached her head and told her to turn over. ‘I’ll go down your front and back up,’ he said. ‘Then I think we could be ready to look at, and sort out, your problem.’

He smiled at her, ‘When I reach your waist, I’ll do the same with your panties as I did at the back. If I do and you feel relaxed enough, lift your hips then I can take them off out of the way.’

‘I’ll then massage from your waist down to your feet and back up covering every inch. You will then be able to tell me everything that happened to you.’

As he massaged down her front, she remained silent as he massaged her breasts, determined to enjoy every moment. As soon as he moved off her breasts she carried on, ‘Luna said, ‘Now move it round gently just inside the opening until you feel a tiny little lump.’ She was very wet inside, so my finger slid easily. I found the lump and felt it. She made some happy sounds.’

‘Now imagine your finger is a man’s cock,’ she said, ‘Slide it in and out so it rubs over the lump.’ As I did, I could tell from her noises how much she was loving it, so I knew I was doing it right.’

‘Moments later she went rigid, and her vagina took hold of my finger so hard I thought it would break. She struggled to keep quiet as her back arched. It seemed to take ages before she relaxed, and I was able to release my finger.’

‘That was wonderful.’ she told me. We moved close and fell asleep, wrapped in each other’s arms.’

As she finished speaking, she felt the front of her panties lift up. She watched Danny hold them still for a few moments, then as his hand started to slide down inside, she couldn’t hold back any longer. She lifted her hips.

Danny slid her panties off over her feet, then put his hands back on her waist. She couldn’t stop herself drawing her knees up and moving her feet apart. Even though she knew that Danny would now have a perfect view of her vagina, she felt amazingly at ease.

Danny started massaging down over her abdomen. When his fingers reached her hairs, he slowed down and let his fingers slide deep into her hairs. She was letting out a lot of happy moans.

Danny massaged down the inside of her thighs and down to her feet. Then starting back up again, he came quickly up her legs. Then he slowed down and massaged over her hairs again. This time when his fingers sank into her hairs, with her legs being up and apart, his finger found the opening to her vagina.

He moved his finger round the opening just once. When he felt the lump, he slid his finger in one inch and out again. It was enough to make her give an ecstatic scream of delight.

He continued up over her front and onto her breasts. As he passed over them Amelia thought how wonderful her day had turned out. She enjoyed the lovely feeling of Danny’s hands on her breasts and felt sad it was about to end.

He reached her head and took his hands away. Smiling at her he said, ‘I guess it’s safe to say that you will never feel more relaxed with me than you are now. In a moment I will change position, then we will sort out your problem.’

He held his arms out as he said, ‘Sit up.’ ‘She sat up and went into his arms. As he folded his arms around her, she put her head on his shoulder and put her arms round him.

She felt so comfortable and safe in his arms. She even had a fleeting thought as to how much nicer it would have been if Danny’s chest had also been bare. Such a thought would never have entered her head before she met Danny because the idea would have terrified her.

They stayed together for a while, then Danny moved away. He went and sat at the end of the settee. Amelia followed his instructions and lay down with her head on his lap. He put one hand on her head and massaged very slowly.

His other hand he rested flat and still on the bottom of her abdomen, covering her hairs. She felt so happy there. He smiled at her. ‘Now, start at the beginning and tell me every minute detail of what happened to you.’

‘Only when I know everything, can I solve it for you.’ She collected her thoughts and tore her mind away from the enjoyment her position was giving her, not to mention Danny’s hand on her hairs. ‘I had been in the flat for two months,’ she began. ‘Linda, my flat mate and I had got on well and life was good.’

‘Then one weekend she had been out for the evening, and she returned with a man. She introduced him as Gerry. I didn’t really take to him, but he seemed pleasant enough and she seemed besotted with him.’

‘They sat on the settee together and I felt out of place, so I went to my room. The next morning Gerry was still there. As we had breakfast together, she said, ‘Gerry stayed the night I hope you don’t mind.’ ‘It’s nothing to do with me,’ I said, ‘This is your home too.’

‘Over the next two months he visited often and stayed over a few times each week. He wasn’t really any problem. I heard them making love a few times, but I have to admit I was more jealous than bothered. Also, I would meet him coming and going to the bathroom sometimes. He usually only had shorts on and a few times he had an unmistakable bulge in the front of his shorts.’

‘That embarrassed me, especially as he never seemed to make any attempt to disguise it. But whilst I wasn’t overjoyed at him being there, I didn’t feel threatened at all. Then early in the fourth month, Linda had to go and spend the night at her parents when her dad took ill. She told me she was going, and I said I hoped she would find her dad was ok.’

‘Gerry wasn’t mentioned, and he never crossed my mind. That night about nine thirty I heard the front door open and in walked Gerry. I was surprised and said, ‘Linda’s at her parents.’ ‘I know,’ he said, ‘I thought you might be lonely, so I came over.’

‘I knew she had given him a key and it hadn’t seemed any problem at the time, I had got used to him being around. But this seemed strange. I felt concern for the first time. Trying to be kind I said, ‘Thank you, but it wasn’t necessary.’ Then not wanting to sound too disapproving I offered him a coffee.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.