The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: A Naked Fitness Test

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Naked Fitness Test - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Lewis arrived at the shop the following week, punctual as usual. It had been a strange week, following his experiences last week he had had some self-inflicted pleasure every night, as well as a couple of sneaky ones during the day. Mikes story about him and Pete had been really enjoyable, but each time he saw Pete since he felt himself stirring down below as the memory was so real. But exploring Mike at the end of the day had been something else. It had featured in his erotic thoughts all week, he had re imagined it happening many times as well as imagining him and Mike enacting the Peter story. He had been dreaming of what delights Mike would have in store for him today, letting his mind run riot. Now he was standing outside the shop and the day was actually here his excitement was building again.

A few moments later Mike arrived, gave him a big smile, tousled his hair in passing and opened up the shop. Ten minutes later they were rushed off their feet as usual. Lunch time soon came, and Lewis went off to the chippy, telling Mike as he went that he would get an extra portion. That got a big grin from Mike.

After they had closed the shop and were eating their lunch in the back room, between mouthfuls, Mike said, ‘I got the idea you wanted more extras?’ Lewis grinned at him, saying, ‘Yes please’. Mike said, ‘I thought I might have put you off last week,’

Lewis replied, ‘No way, I’ve loved every minute of being here, and last week was the most special yet, especially the last bit.’

‘That’s lovely to hear,’ Mike told him, ‘Just remember that life is a succession of experiences, some you will like, some you won’t. Those you like you know to repeat them and those you don’t you learn to avoid.’

‘As I said last week,’ Lewis told him, ‘I’m learning so much. Mum and Dad don’t know what I’m learning of course,’ he grinned at Mike, ‘but they said the other day that I seemed so much more confident and grown up since I started working here.’

‘That’s lovely to know,’ Mike said looking very pleased, ‘Well, shall we start today’s lessons?’

‘Yes please, headmaster,’ Lewis replied laughingly.

‘Right, we’ll start off with a fitness test, then a relax and question session. We’ll talk about the later session afterwards. Ok?’

‘Ready when you are,’ was Lewis’s immediate reply.

‘Fitness test first,’ Mike said, ‘strip off completely, then we’ll do less of the first part and more of the end part.’

Lewis didn’t reply, he just went over to the chair, stripped everything off and laid his clothes on the chair before turning back to Mike. He stood in front of Mike, who looked him up and down then said, ‘I swear you have grown taller since you started work. Ok, lie down on your back, I want to start off with a check on your hips.’

Lewis lay down on the settee. Mike placed his fingertips in the middle of his left groin, then told him to lift up his left leg as high as he could. Then he did the same with the other leg. Next, he told him to draw both legs up, put his hands behind each knee and pull his knees up towards his chin and at the same time outwards. That gave Mike a clear view of his cock, which had thickened up a little but was still relatively floppy. Once he was in position, Mike examined his scrotum which caused Lewis to stiffen up more. Mike next felt the muscle behind his scrotum, which is the same muscle that is the penis. He checked it with his fingers all the way back to the opening of his bum. Licking his index finger so it was slippery, he felt the surrounding tissue around the opening, which he could see clearly was a sensation that Lewis was enjoying.

After he put his feet back down, Mike held his feet down with one hand whilst he placed the index finger of his other hand on Lewis’s left groin. Telling him to do a sit up, he pressed gently into the groin, feeling the muscle working well. Next, he did the same with the other groin and finally a sit up whilst he had his fingertips in his hairs, just up from his cock, which was now rock hard with Mikes fingers being so close.

After the sit ups, Mike told him to stand up with his feet slightly apart and his hands behind his neck. Mike put an index finger on the base of Lewis’s spine whilst he did a squat, then in the middle of each groin whilst he did two more, then a final squat with Mikes fingers between his legs behind his balls. As Lewis came up from his squat, as instructed, he gave a deep cough. Mike could feel it through the muscle. After that, Mike said, ‘Ok, that’s that one done, just a short one today. Now a relax and question session.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.