The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: Mission Accomplished

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mission Accomplished - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘I was about to get up and leave when they turned on their sides towards each other and kissed. A proper kiss I mean on the lips. I couldn’t tear myself away. They stood up then and undressed each other. Once they were stood naked, I could see both their cocks were sticking out hard.’

‘One was a bit bigger than the other. Then one lay down on his back. The other one sat at his side and started stroking his cock. Very soon I heard him call out and I saw a big jet of cum shoot up into the air. The one stroking him pushed his cock to the side so that it all shot onto the grass.’

‘They had another kiss and changed places. After the other one had been fired the same, they lay together in each other’s arms. I decided they had finished and might get dressed and leave at any moment. I wriggled back until I could stand up, then went back down as fast as I could.’

‘When I reached the flat, I wandered along the road, looking back occasionally. I was well along the road before I spotted them leave the hollow and start down.’

‘As he told me,’ Johnathan said, ‘I had gone hard. I moved to try and hide it. ‘I couldn’t believe that that sort of thing happened,’ he told me. ‘But afterwards I couldn’t get it out of my mind. I started dreaming about what I’d seen in bed at night. At the start it even pushed the dreams about the girls at school out of my head.’

‘Wow,’ I said, ‘It must have had a powerful effect on you.’ ‘It got worse,’ he said, ‘I started adding to it.’ ‘How do you mean?’ I asked. ‘I started imagining what would have happened if I had got up and walked down to join them.’ he said looking a bit sheepish.’

‘I noticed that he had a big bulge in his trousers now too. I was agog by then. ‘What happened?’ I asked. ‘In your dream I mean.’ ‘They stood up and welcomed me.’ he said. ‘They were naked and soft having just fired. They came up to me and they both undressed me.’

‘Then I lay down and one fired me whilst the other played with my balls. Every time I fired in my dream, I woke up.’

‘That’s amazing,’ I said, ‘And what a story. It’s made me hard just hearing it. I felt safe saying that now having seen that he was too. ‘I am as well,’ he said, ‘It happens every time I think about it. It can be awkward at times.’

‘Perhaps you need to act it out to get it out of your system.’ I said jokingly. I wasn’t prepared for his reply. ‘I wondered that too,’ he said. ‘I’ve never told a soul about it, but I know I can trust you. Plus, we don’t see each other every day. Would you try it with me? You don’t have to do anything, perhaps if we just strip off and pretend, it will do the trick.’

‘We had both seen each other naked before, so I agreed. I was embarrassed that he would be the first to see me erect, but as he was erect too, I figured that made it ok.’

‘We decided to strip each other off to make it more realistic so he took my top of then I took his off. We alternated one item at a time until we stood looking at each other naked. Both cocks were rock hard sticking out and waving about.’

‘My cousin said, ‘You’re a bit bigger than me, we’re just like they were. Yours is the first erect cock I’ve ever seen apart from my own,’ he added. ‘Same for me,’ I said, ‘It’s fascinating isn’t it.’ ‘Johnathan,’ he said, ‘Would you mind if I held your cock just to see what it feels like?’ Not at all, I said, I’d just been wondering the same myself.’

‘We both reached out together and took hold. It felt so hard and exciting as it throbbed in our hand. I put out my other hand and felt his balls. He did the same to me. That felt really good too.’

‘Then I don’t think either of us knew how it happened but suddenly we were kissing each other like mad. We had our arms round each other, and our cocks squashed between us, throbbing.’

‘After a while we stepped apart and looked at each other a bit unsure of the others reaction. My cousin gave me a lovely smile. ‘Wow,’ he said, ‘That was fantastic, I can understand why they did it now.’

‘As we found that so nice,’ I said hardly believing what I heard myself saying, ‘Perhaps we should do it all. For the experience of course.’ ‘Of course,’ he said. ‘I’m game if you are.’

‘Who’s going to go first?’ I asked. ‘Can I fire you first?’ he asked. ‘Ok,’ I agreed and lay down. I looked at my cock hard and sticking up in the air and my cousin standing looking down at me equally hard. I couldn’t believe I was not only doing it, but that I felt happy and excited about it.’

‘He sat down beside me and started stroking my cock with one hand and playing with my balls with the other. It felt so good. I’d always enjoyed firing myself, but this was far, far, better. Then my feeling kicked in and moments later this amazing sensation shot through me. I cried out as I shot more cum than I had ever done before.’

‘He kept hold of my cock until I finished firing and went soft. I could have laid there all day. As we swopped over, I grinned at him, ‘That was magnificent,’ I said, ‘And look, your cock is bigger than mine now.’

‘He laughed. I did the same to him, the feeling of his cock throbbing in my hand was wonderful too. Then when he fired and it swelled up and I watched and felt his cum shoot out, I knew I’d be having dreams about it for ages.’

‘We stood up and hugged, kissed and pressed our naked bodies tight together. Our cocks now hanging soft between us. We both struggled to break away. We got dressed and headed back down.’

‘As we went, we both said how glad we were to have done it and how much closer to each other we felt. Actually, that closeness is still with us today, Johnathan added.’

As he spoke Lewis had been stroking his cock slowly. Towards the end he had let go of his balls and picked up his sample pot. He speeded up his stroke and as Johnathan came to a stop, he suddenly realised the lovely feeling he had started to get wasn’t due to his story.

He opened his eyes and saw Lewis’s hand moving fast on his cock. He looked at the sample pot in his other hand, smiled and closed his eyes again. As his feeling grew to its climax, he was remembering his cousin on the mountain.

‘I’m coming any moment.’ he called out. Then a few seconds later Lewis felt his cock swell and pulse as it shot out three good jets of cum. He caught every drop in his pot. Putting the pot down at the side, Lewis kept stroking slowly as he finished firing, then slowed to a stop and held it still as he shrank.

‘That was lovely,’ Johnathan said as he opened his eyes and smiled at him. ‘I only came for the cash. I wasn’t expecting to enjoy it so much too.’ ‘Think of it as an extra reward for being so open and honest with me.’ Lewis told him.

He put the lid on the sample and moved to sit on the end of the settee. Johnathan lay down with his head on Lewis’s lap. ‘Well done and thank you for feeling able to tell me that story,’ Lewis said. ‘Now tell me what happened that night in bed.’

‘It was my last night there,’ Johnathan said, ‘When we went up to bed, we started getting undressed as usual. When we were down to our shorts, we looked across at each other. ‘Doesn’t seem necessary to wear anything in bed now, does it?’ my cousin said. ‘No,’ I agreed with a grin so we both stripped off completely.’

‘We got into bed and immediately went into each other’s arms. ‘When you go home,’ my cousin asked, ‘Do you think you’ll dream about what happened?’ ‘I’m sure I will,’ I said. ‘Not just about what we did but the story you told me too.’

‘But I’m sure we’ll be dreaming about girls as well.’ Lying naked together we had both gone hard and we were throbbing. ‘We’ve got to have one last fire.’ my cousin said. ‘How should we do it?’ I asked. ‘Well after the experience on the mountain, I managed to get hold of a porn magazine.’ my cousin said.’

‘My eyes were opened I can tell you. The things people do. But one which seemed nice and solves the problem of making a mess in the bed is having a suck.’

‘How do you mean?’ I asked all naive. ‘You put your mouth round someone’s cock, so it feels like a vagina,’ he said. ‘Then you move your mouth up and down until they fire.’

‘But what about all the cum?’ I said, ‘That would fill your mouth up.’ ‘Yes,’ he told me, ‘Apparently you can hold it in your mouth until firing has finished, let the cock slip out keeping your lips tight closed. Then with your mouth full of cum you go to the bathroom and spit it out.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.