The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Tackling Toms Trauma

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tackling Toms Trauma - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

As he started back up, Tom said, ‘I suppose looking back at it, he pushed me into it. But I had no idea what I wanted to do, so it seemed as good a job as any.’

‘How do you get on with your uncle generally?’ Danny asked.

‘Great,’ Tom said. ‘I’ve always liked him. Then when dad died, he became more involved with us. He’s strict but fair. Dad was soft with me, but after he died Uncle Derek made me do more around the house to help mum.’

Massaging up onto his shoulders Danny asked, ‘How many times did he have to push you to help your mum?’ As he massaged his head Tom said, ‘Not very many, I resented it the first time, but once I realised how much mum had to do, I soon settled into doing my fair share.’

Danny took his hands off and told him to turn over. ‘Well done,’ he said, ‘How are you finding it?’ ‘The questions have been easy so far,’ Tom said. ‘The massage has been very relaxing.’

‘I’m going to do your front now, exactly the same,’ Danny said, ‘With more questions of course.’ Tom just grinned. Danny massaged his head in silence, then as he moved to his shoulders he asked, ‘When did you and Phillip become friends?’ ‘In primary school,’ Tom replied, ‘We started the same day.’

‘Where you shy with each other then?’ Danny asked as he massaged down his powerful chest. ‘Not that I remember especially,’ Tom said, ‘But we were both quiet and shy generally, that’s probably why we hit it off so well.’

‘Did you go swimming together when you were at primary school?’ Danny asked as he moved down over his stomach. ‘Not with school,’ Tom said, ‘But we did go to the local baths and the seaside together occasionally.’ ‘Can you remember when you first started to feel very shy with him.’ Danny asked as he moved up onto the front of his trousers.

He felt Tom tense up a little, then he stayed tense as he answered, ‘I think it was our last year at primary school when I remember it getting worse.’ he said. As he spoke Danny massaged all over the front of his trousers and passed over a small soft bulge.

Moving onto his thighs, he felt Tom relax. ‘Would that be around the time you started to grow pubic hairs and get an erection at night?’ Danny asked. Tom went bright red as he replied, ‘I’d never thought of that, but yes I suppose it would have been.’

As Danny reached his feet, he smiled at him. ‘You’re doing well,’ he said. ‘Don’t forget I’m a boy too, so I’ve experienced all these growing things as well as you.’

Starting back up his legs Danny asked. ‘Can you remember who your first erotic night-time dream was about?’ ‘Yes.’ Tom said after a pause. He had gone red again. As he passed his knees Danny asked, ‘Did that bother you?’ ‘Yes,’ Tom said, ‘I thought I must be terribly odd.’

Reaching the top of his legs Danny moved up and massaged over the bulge which had grown very slightly. Tom was evidently still concentrating on his memories and didn’t seem to have noticed. As he moved up onto his stomach Danny said, ‘It’s quite common to have a dream about your best mate.’

Tom looked at him with his mouth open, ‘Really?’ he said sounding incredulous. ‘Yes,’ Danny said, ‘I remember having one about mine.’ Struggling to cope with the knowledge, Tom suddenly realised where Danny’s hands were and that he must have passed over his cock again. A cock that although it had only grown a little, must have been noticeable.

He looked at Danny who smiled at him as if nothing had happened. Danny was now massaging his shoulders and said, ‘So your first erotic dream was about Philip. Did it make you fire?’

As Danny took his hands away, he waited for an answer. Tom looked at him struggling to answer. He wanted to but couldn’t get his voice to work. Danny rested one hand on the top of his head and massaged gently. ‘Yes.’ came a very quiet answer after a while.

Taking his hand away, Danny saw his face had gone red again. ‘Did you ever tell Phillip about that?’ he asked. ‘Certainly not!’ Tom said firmly, ‘I couldn’t have admitted that to anyone.’ ‘That’s a pity,’ Danny said, ‘But we’ll come back to that later.’

‘Now, in a moment I want you to turn over so I can go down your back once more. You’ve realised how much the massage is helping you relax. Before you turn over, I’d like you to take your top things off if you feel able to. Then I can massage your back directly on your skin. As well as being much nicer, it will also help you relax even more.’

Tom had always felt embarrassed walking around in his trunks or just stripped to the waist. But strangely the idea of taking it off here didn’t seem to bother him the same.

He sat up and pulled his top off, lay back down and turned over. Danny saw the medium sized patch of hairs on his chest as he lay down, then once he had turned over, he could see how powerful his muscles were.

‘Well done,’ Danny told him, ‘That’s good progress.’ He massaged the back of his head and asked, ‘After that first occasion, how many other dreams did you have about Phillip?’ As he moved down onto Toms bare shoulders Tom replied, ‘I tried for ages not to, but I couldn’t stop. I don’t know how many there were.’

‘When did they stop?’ Danny asked as he reached his waist. ‘When we left school,’ Tom said, ‘Once I wasn’t seeing him every day it became easier. Although we still keep in touch, he went on to university. I wasn’t bright enough for that.’

Danny had massaged over his cheeks again, without reaction and had reached his feet. As he started back up his legs he asked, ‘Have you had any dreams about any other males?’ ‘No, just Phillip.’ he said then paused. ‘Until?’ Danny prompted him as he reached his cheeks.

‘Last night,’ Tom said sounding scared. ‘That’s understandable,’ Danny said, ‘Even with all the dreams about Phillip, I don’t suppose the two of you ever made any nice physical contact. Like a hug for instance.’

‘You know, don’t you,’ Tom said, ‘I’m sorry, what must you think of me.’ ‘That rather depends on the content of the dream,’ Danny said as he massaged up his back, ‘But I would be very surprised if it wasn’t a dream that I’d be happy to be in.’

As he massaged the back of his head, Tom was confused by his answer. ‘I don’t understand,’ he said, ‘Aren’t you offended?’

Danny took his hands away and told him to turn over. Tom turned, still expecting Danny to look either angry or disgusted. He was relieved to see a happy smile.

‘No, I’m not offended,’ Danny told him, ‘Partly because I am getting to understand how things have affected you. And partly because when someone is a friend who you like enough to hug, all sorts of things become possible. I’ll explain that in more detail shortly. For the moment just know that nothing you tell me is going to upset me.’

‘Now, how can I convince you of that?’ he said as if he was trying to think of a way. ‘Ah, I know,’ he said, ‘Sit up.’ As Tom sat up Danny took him in his arms and hugged him.

After a moments shock, Tom relaxed into his arms, put his own arms round Danny and his head on his shoulder. As he remembered his dream from the night before he felt so content. Danny ran his hands up and down Toms bare back. He felt him shiver but felt sure it was a shiver of pleasure.

Breaking away Danny told him to lie down again. Tom was looking embarrassed. Danny smiled at him, ‘Having a hug like we have just done is a sign that we are very good friends,’ he said. ‘It is a perfectly normal thing to do. I am delighted that you feel able to hug me like that. I hope that you are delighted that I want to hug you that way too.’

Tom opened his mouth to speak. Danny put his finger gently on his lips. ‘Save it for later,’ he said, ‘Let us get you completely relaxed first.’

‘I’m going to go down your front again,’ he said. ‘When I reach your waist, I’ll take hold of your belt and pause.’

‘Unless you say stop, I’ll undo everything. That will not only release the pressure on your stomach. It will also mean that I can offer you even more relaxing options next time you turn over. But remember the choice is yours, ok?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.