The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: A Suck In the Sand Dunes

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Suck In the Sand Dunes - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Friday evening Ryan and Joanne met up as they had arranged. It was another nice evening, so they went for another walk along the prom. Taking the same route as last time, they were soon sitting on top of a sand dune gazing out to sea.

They sat with an arm around each other, watching the ships sailing along the horizon. There seemed to be a lot more of them tonight. They made wild guesses as to where they were going and then discussed the places they themselves would like to visit if they ever got to travel.

After a while they got up and wandered down in amongst the dunes. Finding a similar location to last week, Joanne took him in her arms and kissed him. ‘I’ve dreamt of last time all week.’ she told him. ‘Me too.’ he said smiling at her.

‘I couldn’t have had a better or more considerate lover for my first time.’ she told him. ‘How about I return the favour tonight.’ ‘What do you have in mind?’ Ryan asked. ‘Last time was my first for making love,’ she said. ‘It was everything I had imagined and more.’ ‘How about tonight I give you my first suck.’

‘I wouldn’t say no,’ Ryan told her, ‘Being sucked is a lovely experience. But what makes you think that you would enjoy it?’ ‘It felt so lovely when you throbbed and flexed inside me last time,’ she told him, ‘Surely it will feel just as lovely when it does it in my mouth.’

‘What about when you get me so worked up that I shoot my load into your mouth?’ Ryan asked her. ‘What do people usually do?’ Joanne asked him. ‘Well,’ Ryan said, ‘There are three options. I get to shoot with all of them, so I get lots of pleasure either way.’

‘When I’m getting near to coming, I can tap on your head or somewhere and let you know. Then at the last minute you can take me out of your mouth if you wish and finish me off by hand.’

‘Or you can keep going and as I shoot my load, you let your mouth fill up with all of the cum, but don’t let it go out of your mouth. Then when I’ve finished, you slide your mouth off my cock, keep it closed, then spit it out.’

‘Or thirdly, as soon as I start shooting, you start eating it. If you swallow fast enough, by the time I’ve finished coming, you’ll have finished swallowing. Then you can lick my tip, let it drop out of your mouth and then kiss me with your lips tasting of my cum.’

‘Can we try it?’ she asked. ‘Ok, if you really want to,’ Ryan said, ‘But I’ll rest my hands on your head. When I’m getting near, I’ll tap your head slowly. When I’m very close I’ll tap your head fast. That’s your last chance to take your mouth off.’

‘When I shoot into your mouth, it’s your decision then whether to hold it or swallow it.’

‘What position should we do it in?’ Joanne asked. ‘You could just kneel between my legs,’ he told her, ‘But if we both stripped off and you knelt over my head, I could give you a climax whilst you’re at it.’ That sounded really good to her, so she said, ‘That one please.’

Ryan took hold of her top and pulled it off. She did the same to him. They hugged and Ryan undid her bra. Taking it off out of the way, he kissed her, then kissed both nipples.

They both undid and took off their jeans. They followed with another hug with Ryans now very hard cock pressing against her. Then he knelt down, pulled her panties down and kissed her hairs. As she moved her feet apart, he managed to push his tongue in a little and lick her lump. As her scream of delight faded, he stood up.

She knelt down and pulled his shorts down. She played with his cock and held his balls. Then she took his cock in her mouth. Feeling it filling her mouth and throbbing made her want it so much she had a job to let it go.

Ryan spread their clothes out on the grass and lay down. Joanne knelt with her knees each side of his head, then leaned down to take his cock in her mouth. Her breasts hung down and moved about on the bottom of his chest.

Ryan put a hand on one of her cheeks and gave her a playful smack. Then he put the index finger of his other hand inside her. She was very excited and wet so he slid his finger in as far as it would go.

Joanne started moving her lips up and down on his cock so he slid his finger in and out of her vagina. After a while he felt his special feeling starting so he drew his finger almost out and started stroking her lump.

She started going faster with her mouth. He smacked her cheek a few times slowly and lightly to let her know he was getting near. Then as his feeling got very close, he smacked faster and harder. At the same time, he speeded up with his finger.

Then as his feeling hit full blast, he cried out. His cock swelled and throbbed, and he shot four good bursts of cum into her mouth. He felt her swallowing as he fired. It made the feeling even better. He went even faster on her lump. She went rigid and tried to cry out with her mouth still full of his cock.

Her vagina took a vice like grip on his finger, and everything came to a standstill. Then as she relaxed, he stroked a bit more with his finger. She licked his tip, then let his now soft cock slip out and drop between his legs.

She moved round and lay on top of him. She kissed him hard and long, giving his mouth a good working over with her tongue. When she finally stopped, they lay locked together with their heads on each other’s shoulders. ‘You’re a right little goer, aren’t you?’ Ryan said as he kissed then nibbled at her ear.

Joanne just lay there, happy but exhausted. Eventually they stood up, brushed each other down and had another kiss before sorting out clothes and getting dressed.

They walked home together arm in arm. As they walked along, they made plans for their night at Joanne’s tomorrow. On her doorstep they had another kiss and some caressing. As a result, Ryan left shortly after with a large bulge in his pants.

SATURDAY

The next morning Ryan went down to the building site. He had had a good week working with Tony and had been looking forward to today all week. Tony had coffees waiting so they sat chatting first.

‘How do you feel after last Saturday?’ Tony asked him. ‘Great,’ Ryan said, ‘Some of it was hard work, but most of it was lovely and relaxing.’ ‘What I want to do today,’ Tony said, ‘Is if you strip to your shorts like you finished up last time. Then we’ll repeat everything we did but quicker because you’ll know what to do. After that we’ll move on further.’

‘That’s fine with me.’ Ryan said. They finished their coffees and Ryan stood up. He pulled his top things off and put them on the table. Then he kicked his shoes off before undoing his trousers. Dropping them to his feet he stepped out of them and put them on the table with the rest of his things.

Today he was wearing a small pair of black shorts. His cock was still soft, but the shorts were tight enough to show off a good-sized bulge. As he stood there ready and waiting, Tony looked him up and down and said, ‘You look really good standing there like that. Just like a model.’ Ryan said nothing but grinned inwardly.

‘Whilst you’re standing, I’ll sound your chest,’ Tony said. Ryan put his hands on his head and took a deep breath. Tony tapped both sides at the front then both sides at the back. ‘Ok, lie on the settee now,’ he said. Tony sat at his side and asked if he had enjoyed his week at work.

‘Yes,’ Ryan said, ‘I like the work and I like the bloke I’m working with.’ Tony grinned. ‘It’s good when you like the person you work with,’ he said, ‘I know the feeling.’

Satisfied Ryans heart had had time to settle Tony rested his fingers on his chest just below his left nipple. He counted his heartbeat at fifty-nine beats per minute. You’re ticking over lower than last week.’ he said.

‘I know what to expect this week,’ Ryan said. ‘Plus, I feel more at ease with you now I’ve known you longer.’ ‘That’s good.’ Tony said. ‘Ok, the good news is that today is the last time for press ups. The bad news is its ten press ups today.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.