The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: A Nightmare for Hannah

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Nightmare for Hannah - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘What do you mean?’ I asked, ‘I can’t stay the night, we hardly know each other.’ ‘Don’t act the innocent with me,’ he snapped, ‘You don’t think I put on a meal like that just because you smiled at me, do you?’

‘You’re frightening me,’ I said, ‘It’s time I went.’ I tried to stand up. He just grabbed me and pulled me back on the settee. He was very rough and very strong.’

‘He moved over so he had one leg over me holding me in place. He pulled my top off and as I struggled to resist, he slapped me hard across the face. It hurt terribly and I burst into tears. ‘Shut up,’ he said, ‘Or I’ll hit you some more.’

‘I managed to stop crying, although my face was stinging like mad. He pushed me down on the settee face down and sat astride my thighs. He undid my bra then twisted my arm behind my back as he stood up.’

‘Pulling me to my feet, he started to drag me out of the room. My bra had fallen onto the floor. We went into a bedroom and still twisting my arm he reached round and unfastened my dress. As it dropped to the floor, I said, ‘Please don’t rape me.’

‘It’s not rape,’ he said, ‘You’re paying for your dinner. I’ll tell anyone who asks that you were begging me to take you to bed. I’ll say that you volunteered to have sex with me, and no one can prove otherwise.’

‘He literally threw me onto the bed. I’d hardly hit the bed when he was kneeling over me pulling my panties off. My face was still stinging, I was scared and so embarrassed. No man had ever seen me undressed before.’

‘He got up and pointed his finger at me. ‘You move an inch from that spot,’ he said in a really nasty voice, ‘And that pain on your face will be nothing to what you’ll feel next. If you really annoy me, I might even bite your nipple off.’

‘Needless to say, I lay very still. He started stripping off himself. When he took his top off, I could see he was really powerfully built. Then he dropped his trousers. The bulge in his shorts terrified me. I’d never seen an erect cock before, but I knew what it was. The thought of it going inside me terrified me.’

‘But when he took his shorts off and I saw it in the flesh, it looked even bigger and more threatening somehow. Especially as it looked so hard and powerful as it waved about.’

‘He grabbed hold of my ankles and pulled my legs apart. Then he got on the bed between my legs and put his arms under my knees. Lifting them up he moved forward and before I could even speak, his hard cock touched my vagina and tore into me.’

‘In seconds he was in as far as he could go. I remember screaming with every ounce of breath I could muster. The pain as it went in was terrible. Then near the end, it felt like it was tearing my insides as it went in. The pain must have made me pass out.’

‘When I came to, he was thrusting in and out of me. The pain had gone less but it was still very sore. He was breathing very heavily and was going in and out quite fast. Then he cried out, went faster still and the rod inside me seemed to swell even more.’

‘As he gave some short extra hard pushes in, I felt his cock throb, then my insides felt wet and warm. Then as he slowed down to a stop, he just dropped all his weight on top of me.’

‘At that point my insides started stinging. I started sobbing with it all. He didn’t move or speak. It took me a while to realise he was asleep. I couldn’t move he was so heavy. It was also hard to breathe. There seemed nothing I could do, I just had to lie there.’

‘I don’t know how long afterwards it was, but he seemed to roll over in his sleep. His cock had gone soft after he had fired and slipped out of me. So, when he rolled over, we were apart. I could breathe again. After I had got my breath back, I realised he was still asleep and was no longer pinning me down.’

‘I got off the bed very carefully and picked up my clothes. The door was ajar, so I took hold of it and opened it very slowly, hoping against hope that it didn’t squeak. I felt so relieved when I managed to squeeze through. I was just picking the rest of my clothes up in the lounge when his arm came around my neck from behind.’

‘Not thinking of sneaking of without saying goodbye, are we?’ he said. My heart sank and he started to push me back I thought to the bedroom. But he stopped at another door. He pressed a switch and opened the door. It was a cupboard about three feet square. There were no windows in it. He pushed me in it and said, ‘You can wait in there until I’m ready for you again.’

‘He slammed the door, and the light went out. I heard a key turn in the lock. I sat down on one of the boxes I’d spotted and just sobbed my heart out. I’d dropped all my clothes when he grabbed me, so I was still naked and soon was feeling cold.’

‘I have no idea how long I was in there. As I got colder, I had visions of freezing to death. Eventually I heard movement. There must have been a bathroom one side of me because I heard a toilet flush. That just remined me how desperate I was for a wee myself.’

A few minutes later the light came on and the door opened, ‘Out you come,’ he ordered. ‘I need the toilet,’ I said. ‘Tough,’ he replied, ‘I need you now.’ ‘Please yourself,’ I said, ‘But I’m likely to wet your bed.’ ‘Be quick.’ he said and pointed to the door.’

‘I went in and closed the door behind me. I went straight to the toilet and relieved myself. I thought of locking myself in but felt quite sure he would just break the door down. The window was too small to climb out of so I had no choice but to go out the door.’

‘He dragged me back into the bedroom and threw me on the bed. He was still naked, and his cock was still soft. ‘Turn over on your hands and knees and put your head down on the bed.’ he ordered. I had decided by now that the only way I was going to survive all this was to be obedient and worry about what happened later on when it was all over.’

‘So, I did as he said. I was no sooner in position when he bounced up on the bed behind me. He pushed my feet apart and moved up on his knees until his soft cock was hanging down between my cheeks.’

‘He kept moving his hips from side to side and up and down a bit so his cock rubbed against my skin. Soon I felt it growing again. As soon as it was hard, he moved back a bit, Then I felt his tip touch my vagina and tear right up inside me.’

‘It hurt, but it wasn’t as bad as previously. He held tight on my hips and every time he thrust in, he pulled back on my hips. I don’t know if it was him pulling on my hips, or the angle, but it felt as if he was even further up inside me this time.’

‘He went at it much faster and harder this time, but even so it seemed to take him a long time before he came.’ After he finished firing, he shrank almost immediately. He seemed to collapse on my back as a dead weight.’

‘I couldn’t hold up for more than a few moments, then I collapsed flat. He was still on top of me, and I couldn’t move, but at least it took the worst of the strain off.’

‘I lay there underneath him for what seemed like ages. Then he suddenly rolled over onto his side. The relief was wonderful. I lay still for several minutes, then eased away from him, turned over and sat up. He was fast asleep again.’

‘I looked around deciding what to do. I noticed there was a mortice key in the bedroom door. All my clothes were outside in the other rooms so I got off the bed very cautiously. I went to the door and looked back. He hadn’t stirred so I very carefully took the key out and put it back in the lock on the outside of the door.’

‘I went into the hallway, closed the door as quietly as I could and turned the key. Thankfully it turned and the door was locked. I ran into the other room and saw my phone. I picked it up and I was dialling 999 as I headed for the front door.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.