The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: Hannah The Prisoner

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Hannah The Prisoner - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘When I reach your waist, I will take hold of the back of your jeans. If you say nothing, I will massage your cheeks, inside your jeans but over your panties. I will then massage as much of the back of your legs on the skin as I can reach.’

‘The third option then is, if you feel relaxed enough at that point, lift your hips and I’ll slide your jeans down so I can massage all of your legs on the skin. But remember you can say stop to any or all of them.’

‘Turn over when you’re ready.’ Hannah smiled at him then turned over.

Putting his hands on her head he massaged briefly then moved down onto her bare shoulders. The touch on her skin plus some anticipation of what was to follow made her let out a happy ‘mmm.’

Moving down her back. Lewis asked, ‘What sort of things did you do together?’ ‘We spent a lot of time at each other’s homes,’ she told him, ‘Sometimes doing homework, sometimes listening to the hits of the day and others just chatting.’

As she had been speaking Lewis reached her bra strap. He took hold of the strap each side of the clip and paused. Hannah carried on with her story without interruption, so Lewis undid it.

Hannah gave a happy sigh as the pressure disappeared from her chest. She lay there feeling excited as she felt Lewis slide the straps down off her shoulders. As his hands rested gently on both shoulders, she enjoyed the massage. As he moved down her back with no questions and no bra strap in the way, she marvelled at how extra nice it was and wondered how such a small strap could make such a difference.

By the time Lewis’s hands reached her waist, she was lost in an exciting world of her own. When Lewis’s hands reached her jeans, she felt them lift up and held her breath. Then as Lewis’s hand reached in and slid down on her panties, she let out a lovely cry of ecstasy.

When he moved over and did the same on the other cheek, her cry increased. Then when he tried to move down her legs and came up against her jeans she didn’t hesitate, she lifted her hips up.

As Lewis slid them down to her ankles her heart was beating fast. But to her continued amazement, she felt no fear or concern, just total pleasure. Lewis returned to her waist and massaged over her panties again, this time doing both cheeks at the same time. That really made her cry out with delight.

Then as he massaged down the bare skin on the back of her legs it was lovely too. But a good part of her mind was already anticipating the pleasure to come as he returned over her cheeks.

‘Did you have many sleepovers?’ Lewis asked as he started back up her legs. ‘Yes, mainly at holiday time if we were going out the next day. Or if we had got back late.’ Hannah told him.

‘Can you tell me where you both slept?’ Lewis asked as he massaged up her thighs. ‘Emma’s house was quite small and only had two bedrooms,’ Hannah said. ‘So, we shared her room.’ As Lewis’s hands massaged over her panties he asked, ‘Did you share a bed too, like my pal and I had to do?’

‘Yes,’ she replied, her mind on the lovely feeling coming from her cheeks. ‘Was it a double bed?’ he asked. ‘No, it was an extra wide single.’ she said. ‘It was ok when we were little, but it got a bit cramped as we got older.’

As Lewis reached her waist, he ran his fingers across the inch or so of skin immediately above the waist of her panties. ‘I’m going to stay here now,’ he said, ‘Until you say either Up or Down. If you say up, I’ll carry on up. If you say down, I’ll go back down over your cheeks, but this time inside directly on your skin.’

Hannah was already having waves of pleasure surging through her, the thought of him going back down over her cheeks was wonderful. But the idea of him going inside on the skin seemed to take her to a new level of ecstasy. ‘Down.’ she said almost immediately.

As he carried on going from side to side, he asked, ‘What did you both wear in bed?’ ‘T shirts and panties.’ she replied without much concentration. Lewis picked up the back of her panties and slid one hand down over the cheek furthest away from him.

Hannah let out a long howl of delight which grew in volume. Then when he moved over to the other cheek it increased even more. As he then massaged all over both cheeks, he said, ‘Touch is so much nicer directly on the skin, isn’t it?’ ‘Mmm yes,’ she said. ‘When was the first time the two of you got into bed together naked?’ Lewis asked.

Still with most of her mind on the ecstatic pleasure she was feeling, Hannah answered, ‘In the summer holidays before we started our last year.’ Then as Lewis drew his hands out, she realised what she had just told him and looked horrified.

‘Don’t worry,’ Lewis said as he massaged down over the top of her panties again. ‘It’s the sort of thing many boy pals would do too. I’ve done it with my best friend as well. So, I’m sure girl pals would want to enjoy the same experiences. It’s all part of growing up.’

Reaching the bottom of her panties, he started back up again. Hannah was in total confusion trying to think about what she had told Lewis and at the same time getting very excited at his hands moving up over her panties. Most of her mind was thinking of what it would be like if he went down inside again. She was in no doubt that she wanted him to.

As his hands reached her waistband, her excitement mounted. When he picked it up, it went through the roof. Then instead of feeling his hands going down inside, she felt the back of her panties sliding down.

By the time she had realised what had happened, her panties were down just below her cheeks. As she thought to herself in horror, ‘Lewis can see my bare bum,’ his two hands rested on both bare cheeks at the same time. At that point the sensation that surged through her, wiped all cares out of her mind. Her brain could only cope with the terrific wave of ecstasy flowing through her.

Lewis massaged for a longer period to let her enjoy it more, then he moved swiftly up her back to her head. As he took his hands off, he said ‘Turn over.’

Hannah was still in a state of euphoria and turned immediately. As she did so, her bra slid down enough to uncover both nipples. She was settled in place before it all registered. She looked down her front and saw her nipples. She could also see the top inch or so of her hairs where her panties had slid down.

She should have been having the screaming habdabs at the thought of anyone seeing her like this, but she felt relaxed. It must be because it’s Lewis she decided. She looked up and saw him smiling at her. She smiled back. ‘I suppose you’ve seen lots of people like this?’ she said. He nodded, ‘Nothing to worry about,’ he said. ‘I think you know by now nothing in here is going to hurt you.’

Hannah thought of all the pleasurable sensations she had had that day and marvelled how life could change so much in a few hours.

‘Now I’m going to go down your front once more,’ Lewis told her. ‘As I go down your front your bra will fall off. When I reach your waist, I will pause then go inside your panties. If I do and you feel relaxed enough, lift your hips and I’ll take them off.’

‘If I do all that, I will then go from your feet to your head massaging every inch of your front. Then you will be relaxed enough to tell me everything that happened to you. After that we can sort you out and get it out of your mind for good.’

‘Think about what I’ve just told you, then say go when you feel ready to try.’ He put his hands on her head, massaged briefly then moved to her temples. Her heart pounding with excitement, Hannah enjoyed the relaxing massage then the draw of the sensations yet to come drove her into speaking one word. ‘Go.’ she said.

Lewis moved down onto her shoulders and as he massaged, he asked, ‘How many times did you sleep together naked before you gave each other an orgasm?’ ‘How on earth did you know that?’ Hannah said in amazement. ‘Boys do a similar thing,’ Lewis told her, ‘It’s only natural that girls would too.’ ‘The second time.’ she answered. ‘Well done,’ Lewis told her.

Moving down, he massaged the top part of her bare breasts, then as Hannah made happy noises, the side of his hands pushed her bra right off and he massaged down.

Tossing it aside, he asked, ‘Did you kiss, and caress each other’s breasts at the same time?’ he asked. ‘Yes.’ came an instant reply, as he massaged on down to her waist. Hannah had decided as Lewis seemed to know anyway, there was little point in denying it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.