The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Combined Opps

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Combined Opps - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Then I will deal with Amos from what I’ve learned from Mike.’ Lewis said. ‘After that Danny can try his hand on the dad.’ ‘Well first off,’ Mike said, ‘There’s no way I’m leaving the two of you there alone. Even if I only sit in a corner in case I’m needed, I’ll be with you the whole time.’

‘Just one thing,’ Mike said, ‘What happens if we’re halfway through and the police come charging in to arrest him?’ ‘That won’t happen until after we have tidied up and left.’ Danny assured him. ‘You sound very sure of that.’ Mike said. ‘Yes,’ Danny said, ‘I have a friend in the right place.’

‘Ok,’ Mike said, ‘I’m in.’ ‘Me too,’ Lewis said. ‘Thank you both,’ Danny said. ‘I missed out last time, and I’m dying to have a go.’ ‘I have the list Mike made for us last time,’ Lewis said. ‘So we can just double up where necessary.’

‘If it’s ok with you,’ he said, still looking at Mike, ‘We’ll put our stock together here and meet up here at ten pm on Tuesday evening.’ Lewis got out the list and they went through it together, adding where they needed two instead of one.

When they were done, they all looked through it again individually to double check. ‘Before Tuesday,’ Danny said, ‘I’ll make a clip-on cover for the camera so that it won’t pick us up coming or going.’

They made a list of what they needed and who was to collect what. A glance at the clock showed them they had twenty minutes until opening time. ‘Twenty minutes,’ Mike said, ‘Anyone got any suggestions?’

‘I did have an idea as I came over,’ Danny said. ‘How about Lewis and I both fire you by hand at the same time. You’re plenty big enough for us both to get hold of you.’

‘That sounds nice,’ Mike said. ‘Yes,’ Lewis agreed, ‘How shall we do it?’ ‘If we pull the armchair over near the settee,’ Danny said, ‘Mike can sit in it with his feet up on the settee. That way Lewis and I can sit each side. You strip off Uncle Mike,’ he said, ‘Lewis and I will move the furniture.’

Once they were in position, Mike was half hard already. As Lewis sat one side and got hold of his cock just above his hairs, he grew some more. Then when Danny got hold higher up, he shot to fully hard. His big cock took on its characteristic hook shape.

Nodding to each other, Lewis and Danny started moving their hands in unison. To Mike it felt as if someone with a nine-inch-wide hand had hold of his cock. As they went up and down it didn’t take very long before his feeling started. ‘Won’t be long, folks.’ he called out happily.

They grinned at each other and speeded up. A few minutes later Mike cried out, ‘Any moment.’ They went even faster. Then as Mike screamed out ecstatically, his cock went even harder and throbbed in their hands as it shot a tsunami of cum which hit him on his Adams apple. Then it ran down his chest.

Danny and Lewis kept going and slowed down as he shot his load. Then came to a stop as he shrank. Not until he was completely soft, did they let go. Whilst Lewis fetched a big wad of tissues and started mopping it all up, Danny went to Mikes head and started kissing him.

Once he saw out of the corner of his eye Lewis head for the bathroom with the tissues, he followed and got two wet cloths. As he returned and washed Mikes neck, chest and stomach, Lewis had a turn at kissing him.

Then whilst Mike dried himself off, they both took hold of his now very limp but still large cock and washed the tip.

There was just time for Mike to get dressed, give them both a hug and a kiss, then open up the shop. As Danny left, he said, ‘See you here Tuesday.’

As five o’clock approached the shop door opened and a young lady stepped in. She stood at the door and looked around. She only looked about sixteen and very slim. Lewis was tied up with a customer, so Mike went over to speak to her.

He introduced himself, explained he wouldn’t be stopping, and it was Lewis she would be seeing. ‘He’s brilliant,’ he told her, ‘He’s solved so many problems for so many people. I got married last year,’ he told her. ‘We’re expecting our first baby in three months. None of that would have happened without Lewis.’

‘If you’d like to go through to the back room,’ he told her, ‘And make a couple of coffees, he’ll be in in a few minutes. Lewis takes milk and two sugars,’ he added smiling.

As she went through, Mike returned to the counter to deal with the last customer. When Lewis saw his customer out, Mike indicated for him to go through.

Hannah was sitting at the table, two coffees ready. Lewis smiled at her and introduced himself. ‘We’ll have our coffees,’ he told her. ‘Mike will go in a few minutes, then I’ll tell you what happens if you want to stay. But remember that you can just get up and walk out at any time. No explanation is necessary.’

A few moments later Mike came in, picked up his coat and as he turned to go out, he smiled at Hannah and said, ‘I’m sure you’ll leave your problem behind when you go. See you Tuesday.’ he said to Lewis and left. ‘I’ll just see him out.’ Lewis said.

When he returned shortly, having given him a hug and a kiss, he explained about his key in the door, then asked if she had any questions. ‘Can you tell me how you got my name and number?’ she asked. ‘You were not the only person affected by Victor,’ Lewis told her. ‘Other people I have counselled have said that you were the only other person they knew off who had left the nursery suddenly and unexpectedly. I’m afraid that my counselling has made me into a bit of a detective and once I had your name, finding you was easy.’

‘Now my prime concern is to sort you out so you can get on with your life,’ Lewis told her. ‘After we’ve done that, I’ll look at how we can deal with Victor. But you will not be involved in that unless you choose to.’

‘Now it’s decision time. In a moment I want you to either walk out or go and lie on the settee. If you do leave, you will always be able to return if you want. No ones felt the need to do it yet.’ he added.

‘When you are on the settee, I will not ask you about Victor for a while yet. First off, I will try and find out all about you, and get you feeling very relaxed with me. If I ask you anything you don’t feel able to answer at that point, just say ‘Pass’ and we’ll move on. If we do anything you’re not happy with just say Stop and I’ll stop instantly. Time to choose.’ he said smiling at her.

Hannah got up, walked over to the settee, and sat down. ‘If you can take your shoes off and lie down on your back, please.’ Lewis told her. Once she was settled, he moved closer and pointed to the edge of the settee. ‘Are you ok if I sit here?’ he asked.

‘Yes,’ she said, ‘She was already feeling a growing ease in his presence. He sat facing her. ‘In a moment I’ll ask you to turn over onto your front,’ he told her. ‘Then whilst I ask you questions about you and your life, I will put my hands on your head and massage it.’

‘Then when you say go, I will massage down your back to your feet and back again. Between the two, you should relax with me, and I’ll get to know all about you. Turn over when you’re ready.’

Hannah wasn’t sure about having a man’s hands on her, but then she figured that down her back wouldn’t harm. She turned over. Lewis started massaging her head. To her surprise it felt rather nice, and he was certainly very gentle. ‘Go.’ she said deciding she had to try at least.

As Lewis moved down onto her shoulders he asked, ‘How old are you?’ ‘Twenty one next month,’ she said, ‘Although I always find it hard to get people to believe me.’

‘Where do you live and who with?’ Lewis asked as he moved down her back. ‘I live in a two bedroomed flat,’ she told him, ‘I share with another girl who works at the same nursery. Just as I started at the nursery she was looking for a new flat mate so it was very convenient.’

‘How do the two of you get on?’ Lewis asked. ‘Very well,’ Hannah replied as Lewis’s hands moved down over her cheeks. It gave her a strange sensation. She couldn’t decide if it was a nice one or not. ‘We go out together quite a bit. And of course, we work together too.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.