The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Daniel Surprises Ben

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Daniel Surprises Ben - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Ben stood staring at Daniel with his mouth open. ‘What’s up?’ Daniel said sounding alarmed. Ben made himself speak, ‘I’ve never seen one that big before,’ he said, ‘I’m sorry for staring.’

‘Oh, is that all,’ Daniel said grinning, ‘I thought it was something serious.’ ‘Put the underpants on,’ Ben said. ‘Now stand facing to the side and put one foot about six inches in front of the other.’ Ben fetched a box and told him to put it on his shoulder on the far side of his head. ‘Hold it in place with your hand on the top of it.’ he told him.

‘Now look to the side, then turn your head very slowly towards me.’ The camera shutter did a rat a tat tat as he did. ‘That’s excellent,’ Ben said. ‘A good-sized bulge is a real selling point when the ladies buy presents for their men folk.’

‘Ok put the box down and start to put your trousers on but look at me as you are doing it.’ Daniel put a foot in one leg of his trousers then as he lifted his leg to put the other one on, he looked at Ben who took some shots, keeping going as he pulled them higher.

‘Ok stop,’ Ben said as they were part way up. ‘Take them off again now. Take the underpants off too and put the grey swimming trunks on.’ he said. Daniel took them off, then as he went to put the trunks on, he had turned away from the table slightly, so Ben got another view of his cock.

The trunks were a tight fit and showed his bulge nicely. Ben had him doing a number of poses, some in front of the seaside backdrop and others in front of the swimming pool backdrop.

‘Now lie on your back on the sand tray,’ he instructed, ‘Draw one knee up and put your hands behind your head. Just move your drawn up leg away from the other one about three inches.’ Ben added. He did and Ben took several shots from different angles.

‘Ok, stand up.’ Ben told him. As Daniel stood up Ben told him to stay on the sand a moment. He went over to him and looked at his back. ‘Stand still a moment,’ he said, ‘You’ve got a lot of sand stuck to you. I’ll brush you down.’

He brushed it off his shoulders with his hands, then his back. As he brushed it of the trunks over his cheeks Daniel said, ‘That feels nice.’ Ben went down to his ankles and told him to do his feet as he stepped off.

‘Ok,’ Ben said, ‘Take the trunks off and put the track suit top and bottoms on.’ As Daniel took the trunks off, Ben could see that his long cock had stiffened up very slightly. Spotting it, Ben said, ‘Just put the bottoms on first, you seem to have grown a bit.’

‘That was your gentle touch.’ Daniel said with a grin. ‘Does that usually happen?’ Ben asked. ‘Only if the touch is from someone nice.’ he answered with a bigger grin. He had the bottoms on by now. Ben told him to stand upright with his hands at his side. He studied the bulge. ‘I have to tread a fine line,’ he explained, ‘Between titillating the buyers and pornography.’

‘The amount you have stiffened up is still acceptable, I think, just. Ok put the top on too.’ He took lots of pictures in a variety of poses. All of which showed off Daniels good sized bulge.

‘Now take the top off.’ Ben told him. He did a few more, one with a tennis racquet in mid swing. Daniel stretching up with the racquet made his bulge even more prominent.

‘Ok, swop the track suit for the blue shorts.’ he told him. These were a loose fit so didn’t show off the bulge quite the same. He took several pictures, then told him to lie down on the sand again.

‘Do the same position,’ he instructed, ‘With your knee drawn up.’ Ben moved around taking shots from all angles. ‘Do you mind if I adjust the leg of your shorts slightly?’ he asked. ‘No, go ahead.’ Daniel replied.

Ben went over and took hold of the leg of his shorts on the leg that was drawn up. He pulled it away from the leg slightly on the inside. Then returned and took a few more shots. ‘Your bulge doesn’t show too much on these loose shorts,’ he told him. ‘By having a space on the inside between your leg and the leg of your shorts, buyers are drawn to try and catch a glimpse of your cock. They don’t realise they are doing it, but it helps sales no end.’

‘That’s fascinating,’ Daniel said, ‘I’d never have thought about it, but now you mention it I can see it happening.’ ‘Ok, that’s the last one for today,’ Ben said. ‘Stand up and I’ll brush you down again.’

Daniel stood up and took the shorts off. He shook them over the sand then turned his back to Ben. Moving up close, Ben brushed his shoulders with both hands, then resting one hand on his shoulder, he brushed his back down with his other hand.

As he did, he heard Daniel give a quiet ‘mmm.’ Ben brushed over both bare cheeks then on down the back of his legs. Stepping back slightly, he watched as Daniel brushed the sand off each foot as he stepped off the sand. Then when he stood up and turned to face Ben, his cock was rock hard and stuck out in front of him.

‘That’s your fault,’ Daniel said grinning at him, ‘Your touch is too nice and gentle.’ ‘It looks magnificent,’ Ben said. ‘Can I ask you a favour?’ Daniel asked. ‘Sure.’ Ben said. ‘Would you take a full frontal shot of me whilst I’m hard. I’d love to have a decent picture of it.’

‘Ok,’ Ben said, ‘Any particular pose?’ ‘You’re the expert,’ Daniel said, ‘I’ll leave it to you.’ ‘How about I take a couple of different poses then next time you can pick the ones you want. Then I’ll either print them out for you or put them on a disc.’

Daniel thought that was an excellent idea and agreed. ‘Go over to the stairs,’ Ben told him. ‘Put the leg furthest away from me up on the first step. Now look straight ahead. Now turn your head and shoulders very slowly round to look at me.’ The camera clicked like mad as he did.

‘Go and sit with one cheek on the edge of that dining table,’ Ben instructed. ‘Keep one foot on the floor and let the other swing loose.’ He gave Daniel a lightweight football. ‘Just hold that up above your head as if you were going to throw it.’ When Daniel did Ben took several more shots.

‘Ok, one more,’ Ben said, ‘Just give yourself a couple of strokes to make sure you’re fully hard.’ ‘It would be far more effective if you did it for me,’ Daniel said smiling. ‘I’d love to,’ Ben said, ‘Are you sure you don’t mind?’ ‘I’d love it, your touch is lovely.’ Daniel said.

Ben went over and took hold of it. It throbbed like mad as he did. He gave it a couple of slow strokes. As he let go and returned to his camera Daniel said, ‘It’s a good job you stopped, it wouldn’t have taken long for me to fire.’

‘I wouldn’t want to embarrass you.’ Ben said smiling. ‘You wouldn’t,’ Daniel said, ‘I’m sure it would have been lovely.’ ‘Stand facing me with your legs about six inches apart,’ Ben instructed, hoping the bulge in his trousers wasn’t showing. ‘Put your left foot a few inches forward. Now let your right-hand hang loose at your side.’

‘When I say go, I want you to lift your left hand and brush it across the front of your hair. Keep looking at me as you do it. Go.’ he said and pressed the button.

‘I’ve just thought of another good one,’ Ben said, ‘Go and lie down on the settee.’ When he was settled, Ben gave him a cushion to put under his head. Then he took one from the side and another from his feet. Finally, he did a close up, with the camera right by his hip.

Ben sat on the settee at his side. ‘I’ll put them on the big screen for you to see next time you’re here,’ he said. ‘Then you can pick the ones you want. You didn’t seem to mind me seeing you erect.’ Ben said. ‘I’m not particularly shy anyway,’ Daniel told him, ‘But I feel even more at ease with you.’

‘How do you feel about me having naked photos of you?’ Ben asked. ‘It doesn’t bother me.’ Daniel told him. ‘I’ve never thought of modelling clothes before, but I did wonder about porn pics once.’

‘What stopped you?’ Ben asked. ‘I had no idea who to approach,’ Daniel answered honestly, ‘Or I would have done.’ ‘Your photos are perfectly safe with me,’ Ben said, ‘But just suppose you released the ones that I’ve taken today for general circulation, how would you feel?’ ‘It wouldn’t bother me,’ he said, ‘After all my parents aren’t likely to subscribe to porn.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.