The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Three Little Maids

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Three Little Maids - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

He knelt beside her and kissed her. Then he kissed down over her breasts. After kissing and sucking each nipple, he kissed all the way down to her hairs.

Getting up on the settee, he knelt between her legs and sat back on his heels. ‘Are you sure?’ he asked. ‘Absolutely.’ she said. She watched fascinated as he opened a Durex and slid it onto his cock.

As her heartbeat increased, he lay down on top of her and kissed her again. She could feel his hard cock throbbing as it was squashed between them. It felt heavenly.

Then Lewis lifted his hips. As he lowered down, she felt his tip touch her opening. It stayed just touching which was very tantalising. Then it started entering her, gently, slowly, and so erotically.

When she felt Lewis’s hairs touch her own, the knowledge that all of his cock was up inside her nearly blew her mind with the anticipation of the pleasure to come.

He lay still letting her savour the feeling, then eased out. As he thrust back in gently, she screamed out happily. He moved with a steady rhythm as she cried even louder in delight. He felt her trying to thrust up underneath him, a good sign of how happy she was.

After a while and clearly a lot of pleasure for Gwyneth, he increased speed slightly. As she made even more noise, his feeling started. He slowed down imperceptibly and maintained a level speed.

As his feeling grew more and more, he slowed down a little, then he was rewarded by feeling Gwyneth start to go rigid. As her vagina clamped tight on his cock and brought him to a stop, she screamed out in ecstasy as she enjoyed her first proper climax tearing through her like a tornado of joy.

As it started to subside, her vagina relaxed on Lewis’s cock. He started moving again, this time with no need to hold back he went faster. Even so because her vagina was so well lubricated thanks to her orgasm, his speed was still a painless and very pleasurable sensation for her.

Reaching his own climax, Lewis cried out happily. He gave a few final hard thrusts in and shot his load. Gwyneth sensed he was getting near, felt his last few hard thrusts then as his cock throbbed inside her his condom filled and her insides felt warm.

As he slowed down and stopped, she felt his hard cock shrink to become a soft one. The feeling was another lovely experience. Lewis kissed her, then pulling out, he took his condom off, wiped his cock and told Gwyneth to turn on her side.

He got on the settee alongside her and took her in his arms. Within seconds they were both asleep. Half an hour later his alarm woke them. As she came to, Gwyneth gave him a lovely smile as she remembered everything she had felt. She kissed him long and hard. ‘Thank you,’ she said once she had stopped for breath. ‘That was lovely, wonderful, memorable, beautiful. I’ll never forget it.’

Lewis stood up. She lay for a moment looking up at him. She reached out and took hold of his now soft cock. ‘Aren’t they strange things,’ she said. ‘Capable of such pleasure, and such pain.’

She stood up and they had a stand-up kiss. ‘When you leave here,’ Lewis said, ‘You can go and accept Rowans invitation and enjoy anything you like with him. Now you have experienced sex as a pleasure, you will forget all about Victor.’ He kissed her once more and told her to get dressed.

As they sat side by side on the settee, Lewis pulled his phone out and asked her for names and addresses for the nursery and Victor. ‘I’m going to try and find Hannah,’ he said. ‘If she has had the same experience, a statement from both of you might enable him to be charged. If that could be done without any publicity for you, would you be willing to help?’

Gwyneth thought of the terrible experience she had had and the months it had affected her. ‘Yes,’ she said, ‘He should be stopped.’ ‘Well done,’ Lewis told her. They had a final hug and a kiss. ‘How can I ever thank you?’ Gwyneth said. ‘That’s easy, I’ll expect a text very soon to tell me you and Rowan are off out on a date,’ Lewis said as he showed her out.

MONDAY

After school on Monday, Lewis cycled over to the nursery where Gwyneth had worked. He went in and asked to speak to the owner. He was directed over to an older lady who was talking to a parent picking up their child.

Lewis waited until she was free then went over and introduced himself. ‘I do a lot of voluntary counselling,’ he said, ‘And as a result I would like to talk to you about Gwyneth, Hannah and Victor. Can we have a word in private?’

She took him into her office. ‘What I want to do,’ Lewis told her, ‘Is two things. I want to stop Victor doing it again. I also want to make sure that any member of your staff that has been affected is ok and is offered counselling if they want it.’

‘What I don’t want to do,’ he said, ‘Is bring any bad publicity on the nursery. From what I have learned so far, I don’t consider any of it to be your fault.’

‘What do you want me to do?’ she asked. ‘There are two people I know about who might have been affected,’ Lewis told her, ‘Gwyneth and Hannah. But if there have been any single ladies who have left in a hurry other than those two, I would like to speak to them too.’

‘I need you to give me their contact details or an idea of where to find them. I can assure you that they will be contacted discretely, and no one will know where I got their addresses from. If they are not interested, they will not be pressured in any way.’

‘I know about Gwyneth,’ she said. ‘She explained to me what had happened. But I had no idea about Hannah, although it was strange how she left.’ ‘Can you tell me?’ Lewis asked. ‘She seemed very happy here and everyone liked her. Then one day she rang up and said she wouldn’t be coming back. She wouldn’t tell me why. I had to send her wages to her by post.’

‘The only other one who’s left in the two years prior to that,’ she told him, ‘Was Alice, she was twenty-two. Come to think about it, that was a bit odd too although it didn’t register at the time. She suddenly gave her notice in and left. She had a week’s holiday due, so she used that as her notice. She said she had a better paid job, but I was later contacted by another nursery for a reference. She had applied for the same job that she was doing here at presumably the same rate of pay.’

‘What is the situation here now, with Victor?’ Lewis asked her. ‘After Gwyneth told me what had happened it was difficult,’ she said. ‘I felt Gwyneth was telling me the truth, but supposing she was mistaken in some way. Should I penalise a good workman on the word of one person.’

‘What did you decide?’ Lewis asked. ‘Well although there was no suggestion that the children were at risk, if he had been arrested, it would have looked very bad if it was mentioned he worked here. So, I found another builder. We didn’t have a contract with Victor, we just used him because he was reliable and its always better the devil you know.’

‘The new chap is doing fine so far.’ ‘Have you seen Victor since,’ Lewis asked. ‘No never,’ she told him. ‘I’m a bit worried about giving out staff addresses.’ she said. ‘I can understand that.’ Lewis said. ‘There are two other options. I can write a letter to all three and send them to you to forward. But there is always a chance of their families seeing the letter.’

‘Or I can give you the contact number of a policeman I have worked with several times who will vouch for me.’ She had been impressed with Lewis and the offer of a policeman to vouch for him was enough. ‘Will you give me your name and address?’ she asked, ‘Certainly.’ Lewis told her. He handed her one of the cards he had had made ages ago.

‘Just give me a moment and I’ll get the addresses for you.’ she said. She went over to a filing cabinet and pulled some papers out. She copied out some details from three sheets and handed the paper to him.

Beneath each of the three names was their home address, their next employer and their phone numbers. Lewis thanked her. As she saw him out, she shook his hand. ‘Good luck,’ she said, ‘I hope you find they are all ok.’

Later that evening, Lewis prepared a text which he sent to Hannah and Alice.

‘Hi, Hannah, / Alice, my name is Lewis. I’m a voluntary counsellor and need your help with two clients. I’d like to talk to you in complete confidence regarding a dinner at Victors. I would appreciate it if you would let me know a convenient time to ring and speak to you briefly. You are one of three people I am contacting. As I don’t know if this is still your number, if I don’t hear back, I will keep trying to contact you by other means. If it is you, and you know why I am contacting you, but don’t want to speak to me, please just text back, ‘It is me, but no thanks.’ If you do that, I will make no further effort to contact you. But please keep my number and feel free to contact me in the future should you need help. ( I can’t reply to your text or ring between 0800 and 1700 Monday to Friday )

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.