The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Getting Paid For Pleasure

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Getting Paid For Pleasure - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Ben took hold of the top of Ryan’s underpants and pulled the front down a couple of inches. That left the tip of his cock poking out. Then he pressed his remote shutter button. Next, he slid his underpants down so that Ryan’s cock was completely uncovered, but his balls were still hidden. Another press on the button. Then he took them off altogether followed by another press on the button.

Ben studied Ryan’s cock, it was around six inches long and quite thick. ‘Very nice,’ he said. He reached out and took hold of it. It throbbed in his grip and Ryan made a happy ‘mmm’ noise. Ben leaned back so only his hand was in view of the camera then took a shot of his hand holding Ryan’s cock.

‘Now you hold it,’ Ben said. ‘Grip it as if you were going to fire yourself.’ He took a picture of that then told Ryan to kneel up and sit back on his heels with his knees apart. His cock was sticking up in the air whilst his balls were hanging loose between his legs. Ben reached out and ran his fingers through Ryan’s pubic hairs to straighten them out. As Ryan gave another happy ‘mmm’ Ben took another picture.

‘Now I want to take some with your cock soft,’ he said. ‘That’s going to be difficult,’ Ryan told him, ‘The touch of your hand was so nice I’m not going to go down for ages.’ ‘Don’t worry,’ Ben said with a grin, ‘I have a remedy for that, leave it to me, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it. Lie back down and relax.’

Once Ryan was lying on his back, Ben picked up another camera and took a shot from the side of the bed showing a side view of Ryan’s erect cock sticking up in the air. Ryan hadn’t noticed but there was a big bulge in Ben’s trousers.

Ben sat at the side of the bed and took hold of Ryan’s cock. He started sliding his hand up and down. Ryan realised immediately what he was doing and why. He closed his eyes and let himself drift off into a haze of pleasure.

‘Just tell me when you’re about to come,’ Ben told him, ‘I want to try and get a shot of you as you’re firing.’ As he stroked his cock Ben said, ‘How would you feel doing pictures like this as a twosome or a threesome, male and female.’

He felt Ryan’s cock throb extra hard at the thought. ‘Excited.’ Ryan said grinning. ‘Are you a virgin?’ Ben asked. ‘No,’ Ryan told him with no sign of embarrassment.

‘I’m getting close.’ he said a few moments later. Ben went faster with his hand. Then as Ryan called out, ‘I’m coming,’ he pressed the button and held it down. As the camera took a continuous stream of still shots, a great jet of cum shot out of Ryan’s tip. It soared high in the air and crashed down on his chest. It made a good-sized lake.

Ben kept shooting as Ryan’s cock stopped firing, then shrank. ‘Just stay still and relax.’ Ben said. He got up and passed Ryan some paper towels and a wet cloth. He cleaned himself up then Ben said, ‘Pop to the bathroom and dry yourself off.’

When he returned, his cock hanging limp, Ben told him to lie back on the bed. Then he took some more pictures with Ryan soft. ‘Stand up now.’ Ben said. He stood in front of Ryan and asked, ‘How do you feel after that?’ ‘Worn out, but very happy,’ Ryan said. ‘I enjoyed it.’ Then he put his hand between Bens legs. As he felt his bulge, he said, ‘I always wondered if the camera man got worked up taking pictures like those.’

Ben was enjoying having his cock held. But with some effort he told Ryan to get dressed. Once dressed they sat at the desk. ‘Regarding the cameraman,’ he said, ‘They probably don’t after a while, but I’ve only done a few of these so far, so it still excites me. I don’t have a market for this type of photo yet, so I’m paying you for them for my own pleasure. But the photos remain your property and if I or for that matter you, find a market in future, you get the same percentage of royalties.’

‘But you have my word that they will not leave this room unless you give permission, so only you and I will see them up until then. If you do any group shots, the others in the group will see those pics but not your individual ones, unless you decide to show them.’

‘Now, you have done two hours as agreed so here’s your twenty pounds for those. Then you did an hour of special pics so here’s twenty-five pounds for the special pics.’ Ryan was chuffed to have forty-five pounds for doing what he regarded as something very easy and a lot of fun.

‘Now, I fired you to make you soft,’ Ben said. ‘If when you do group shots any of you want to play or have sex, you just go ahead, I’ll take shots as you do, and the time will still count for your pay. Any questions.’

‘Is it the same time next week?’ Ryan asked. ‘Yes, we’ll make this your day,’ Ben told him. ‘For group sessions I’ll try and get the others to come on that day too. Obviously, it might need to be changed on occasions.’

‘Now, do you want me to ask you before I arrange any group sessions or are you happy to just come and take potluck.’ ‘Potluck sounds very nice,’ Ryan said, thinking he could let his dreams go wild.

‘You said you weren’t a virgin,’ Ben said. ‘How old were you on your first time?’ ‘Fifteen,’ Ryan replied. ‘And her?’ Ben asked. ‘Eighteen.’ ‘How many girls have you had?’ ‘Five,’ Ryan answered after a moment’s thought. ‘What was the age range?’ ‘Fifteen to twenty-six,’ Ryan said. ‘Did you have any problem with going with the oldest one?’ Ben asked. ‘No,’ Ryan said, ‘It was just as good with her as with the others.’

‘What precautions did you take?’ ‘The eldest two were on the pill,’ Ryan told him, ‘For the others I used a condom.’ ‘How about playing with your mates, what have you done?’ ‘Not a lot,’ Ryan said, ‘Two of us fired each other when we were thirteen. I’ve had one suck and given one suck.’ ‘Anything else?’ Ben asked as he paused.

‘I’ve been up a mates bum once,’ Ryan said, ‘But no one has ever been up mine.’ ‘Any reason for that?’ Ben asked. ‘No not really, it just never arose.’ ‘Thanks for being so open about it,’ Ben said. ‘It helps me to know what to arrange.’

‘I can tell you that at the moment I only have two women involved. One is seventeen and one is thirty-seven. They are both clean and on the pill. How would you feel about the older one.’ ‘I’ll look forward to it.’ he answered with a grin.

‘Do you still see the mate who’s bum you went up?’ Ben asked him. ‘Yes,’ Ryan said, ‘He lives in my road.’ ‘Would you trust him to join in here?’ Ben asked. ‘Yes,’ Ryan said. ‘I don’t know if he would, but if he did he’d be discrete.’ ‘I’ll leave it to you if you want to sound him out.’ Ben said.

‘Or if you prefer, you can send him for a trial shoot and let me see how it goes first.’ ‘That would be easiest,’ Ryan said. ‘He’s the same build as me.’ ‘The lad I sucked a year ago also lives in our road. He’s sixteen and a little taller than me but much slimmer. He’d make a really good model.’

‘You choose who you ask first,’ Ben said, ‘But if that works out, we can look at the other one next. Of course, because you know them so intimately it would mean you could do a lot more pics with each of them as well as continuing with your own.’

As Ryan walked home, he kept feeling the money in his pocket and thinking about the possibility of group sex. That was something which he had never experienced before. Although he had dreamt about it fairly often. By the time he got home, he had to readjust his clothes as he had gone hard again.

On Friday mid-afternoon he was having a coffee with Tony. Ryan had got on well with him all week and liked him. ‘How am I doing so far?’ he asked. ‘You’re ok,’ Tony said, ‘You learn quick and you’re a hard worker. It looks like I’m stuck with you.’ he said grinning.

‘Just a couple of things,’ he said. ‘I forgot to ask if you had any medical problems or history.’ ‘No, I had a broken leg when I was in primary school when I fell out of a tree,’ he said, ‘But other than that nothing.’ ‘That’s good.’ Tony said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.