The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: David Enjoys His Cure

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: David Enjoys His Cure - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Monday evening about half an hour after Vanessa had left Johns, Danny had a text from David asking him when he could ring. Danny hadn’t long arrived home, so he told him to make it an hour later. When David rang, he started off by thanking him again for getting rid of Malik.

‘How is work going?’ Danny asked. ‘Mr Watson is standing in as head waiter until they can find a new one,’ David said. ‘He’s lovely to work with. He was pleased to see me when I went back on Saturday, and he keeps coming to me to ask where things are or if he’s doing something right.’

‘All waiters and waitresses, whether on or off duty last Monday were asked to come in at four that afternoon. Mr Watson took us all into one of the function rooms and told us that Malik had been arrested for rape. ‘He was in front of the Magistrate this morning,’ he told us. ‘He pleaded guilty to eight rapes, both male and female.’

‘I have no reason to believe that any of these took place here,’ he said, ‘As far as I can discover they were at three of his previous places of employment. I just wanted to let you know why he is no longer here.’

‘He handed round a card to everyone. ‘But just in case, if by any chance any of you were involved, or indeed have a problem in the future that you feel unable to discuss with anyone, Danny is your answer. This is a young counsellor around the same age as many of you,’ he said. ‘He is highly recommended. Should any of you decide to consult him, he will not disclose to me or anyone else that you have been to see him. Neither will he repeat anything you tell him.’

‘As most of you know by now, I am filling in as head waiter until a permanent replacement is found. It’s been more years than I care to remember, so I’m a bit rusty. So, thank you for all your help.’ He smiled at me as he said that.’ David said sounding quite chuffed.

‘The reason I’m ringing,’ David said, ‘Is that on Saturday night after I got back from the police station, and on Sunday I had a couple of short chats with Vanessa in the kitchen. Then whilst we were waiting for Mr Watson on Monday, we were stood together. I asked her if she would like to come out for the day with me on the Tuesday.’

‘Well done,’ Danny told him, ‘What did she say?’ ‘She said she would have loved to,’ David said sounding amazed. ‘But she couldn’t at the moment as she had a family problem to deal with. But if I was still free when it was all sorted, there’s nothing she would like more.’

‘What did you say to that?’ Danny asked. ‘I told her when she was ready, I’d be waiting and if there was anything I could do to help she only had to ask.’ ‘How did she respond?’ ‘She kissed me on the cheek and said I was lovely.’ he answered. ‘Then Mr Watson arrived.’

‘She is off on a Monday and Tuesday too, so afterwards I asked her if I could walk her home. She agreed. After we set off, I offered her my arm which she took. We chatted happily for all of the twenty minutes it took to get home. We told each other lots about ourselves.’

‘At her door, I told her I would be there when she was ready, but I wouldn’t rush her. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. ‘You’re lovely.’ she said and went in. I walked on air all the way home.’

‘Anyway,’ he said as if remembering the reason he called, ‘Just in case, could we do the sex education you mentioned?’ ‘Of course,’ Danny said, ‘I had intended contacting you this week anyway. Do you want me to come to you again?’

‘If you would please,’ David said. ‘I can do tomorrow night or Monday or Tuesday next week.’ Danny told him. ‘Can we make it tomorrow please?’

‘Sure,’ Danny told him, ‘I’ll come to you for six. I’ve no problem changing the night if anything crops up at work, just let me know. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll be there for six.’

‘Thanks,’ David said, ‘I’ll see you then.’

TUESDAY NIGHT

Danny arrived at David’s flat at six as arranged. David let him in then gave him a hug. They sat at the kitchen table with a coffee. ‘How are things at work?’ Danny asked. ‘Great,’ David said, ‘Mr Watson and Mr Franco have been teaching me lots of new things.’

‘Vanessa and I have had more chats during the week and a couple of nights I have walked her home. I told her I understood we couldn’t go out properly, but I was happy just to spend the walking home time with her. Each time we’ve got to hers she has given me a hug and kissed my cheek.’

‘That’s nice,’ Danny said, ‘Let her move at her own speed, she’ll appreciate your support in just being there for her if she’s having a problem.’

‘How have you been in yourself?’ ‘My bum was sore for three days,’ David said, ‘But it’s been fine since. I’ve felt great knowing I’ll never see Malik again and you were right, you have given me more confidence. I’m talking more to the people at work and to the customers.’

‘Ok,’ Danny said, ‘First we’ll get all traces of Malik out of your head, then I’ll get you ready for dating Vanessa. Let’s go over to the settee. Strip off.’ Danny told him. David had no need to hesitate now, he was soon standing there naked. His cock now completely soft was hanging loose between his legs. Danny sat at the end of the settee. David lay down without being told and put his head on Danny’s lap.

Danny massaged his head with one hand and rested his other hand flat and still over his soft cock. ‘Last time I was here,’ Danny said, ‘You were able to tell me all about your experience with Thomas. Then I told you that I had done the same with my pal. You got excited as I massaged you on two occasions and fired.’

‘I know you will have been dreaming a lot about Vanessa since then, but now I want you to tell me about those other dreams you have had.’ David looked at him with surprise. ‘How did you know?’ he said. He was surprised but he didn’t feel embarrassed, even though it seemed that Danny knew all about them.’

‘I dreamt about you firing me,’ he said, ‘Then I dreamt that we were naked together and I had fired you.’ ‘How did we both get naked?’ Danny asked. ‘We undressed each other.’ he replied. ‘Where were we when we fired?’ Danny asked. ‘In my bedroom on my bed.’ he answered, completely at ease about it.

‘Whenever you have dreamt about firing anyone,’ Danny asked, ‘How many times have you considered dreaming about Malik firing you and how many about me firing you?’ ‘None of Malik,’ he said right away, ‘And three times about you.’

‘The reason for that,’ Danny told him, ‘Is that your mind always prefers to remember enjoyable things. Because you can enjoy the memory of me firing you, you’ll never think about Malik doing it again. On Saturday when Malik went in you, your acting was superb. But how did it actually feel?’

‘He was rough as usual,’ David said, ‘But although it was slightly painful as he went in, all his other movements were painless.’ ‘Good,’ Danny said. ‘That was mainly because of the oil I gave you.’

‘Now, there’s one thing that will wipe Maliks attacks out of your mind altogether. That is if you experienced someone putting their cock up your bum gently and with consideration for your feelings. You’ve already told me that with proper preparation it didn’t really hurt. So, what I want to suggest is that I get you excited by having you undress me. Then I’ll prepare you, before I put my cock up your bum very gently. I’ll slide it in and out a couple of times then pull out.’

‘Then your mind will always remember the gentle one and forget Maliks rough one. If you do that, then I’ll reward you by firing you afterwards. Remember that is my suggestion. It’s up to you to decide yes or no. Either way I’ll then give you your lesson.’

David wasn’t too sure about it, but he trusted Danny completely. He also knew he wouldn’t hurt him. Plus, the idea of undressing him was very exciting.

‘Yes.’ he said. ‘Sit up.’ Danny said. He moved round and took him in his arms. ‘To agree after what you’ve been through shows a great deal of trust,’ he told him. ‘Thank you.’ He held him tight and kissed him. David returned it happily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.