The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: A Surprise For John

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Surprise For John - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Danny and John had just finished their first coffee of the morning. Danny had got up to go out into the garden as his phone pinged. ‘Hi,’ the text said, ‘My name is Vanessa, I’m a waitress at the Manor Hotel. Mr Watson gave me your number. I wonder if I could come and see you?’

‘Of course,’ Danny texted back, ‘When are you available?’

‘I’m off Mondays and Tuesdays,’ she replied. ‘I work weekends.’ ‘I usually see people on a Saturday,’ Danny texted back, ‘Do you share your home with anyone else?’ ‘I live at home with my mum,’ she replied. ‘Ok,’ Danny replied, ‘Leave it with me and I’ll get back to you soon.’ ‘Thank you.’ she replied.

John saw him thinking deeply. ‘Problem?’ he asked. ‘Sort of.’ he said, ‘It’s a request for help but it’s someone who works every weekend and only has Monday and Tuesday off.’ ‘And you’re at school,’ John said. ‘Couldn’t they come in the evening?’ Then as an afterthought he said, ‘Don’t worry about me, I can find somewhere to go. In fact,’ he said, ‘Hang on a minute.’

‘He found the local paper and skimmed though it. I thought so,’ he said. ‘I noticed it the other day. There’s a film on at the local cinema. I thought at the time I’d like to see it again, but I probably wouldn’t have got round to it. This will give me the impetus to go. I’ll leave here at six, go and have snack in the local café, then go on to the cinema. Just tell me Monday or Tuesday.’

Danny gave him a hug and a kiss. ‘Thank you,’ he said. He texted Vanessa back. ‘I can do Monday or Tuesday,’ he said, ‘This is the address.’ ‘Monday please,’ she replied, ‘And you’re only a ten-minute walk from home. Thanks so much.’ ‘Come just after six,’ Danny said, ‘See you then.’ She returned a thumbs up.

Danny texted Lorraine, then went out to work in the garden. John went shopping and when he returned at lunch time, he had booked his cinema ticket and a table for a pre cinema meal.

Danny returned to work. When the church clock struck quarter to four, he packed up his tools and went into the house. As he washed his hands, John heard him and came in. They had a hug then Danny said, ‘I’ve got a special treat for you today. Go up to your bedroom, strip off and lie on the bed ready. I’ll join you in a moment.’

Once John had gone upstairs feeling excited, Danny very quietly opened the front door. Lorraine was sitting on the step waiting. Putting his finger to his lips Danny let her in and closed the door quietly. After a hug and a kiss Danny whispered in her ear what he had planned.

They went upstairs and as soon as Danny had gone into John’s bedroom, leaving the door pushed to, but not closed, Lorraine stripped off on the landing. Danny stood at the end of the bed but to the side, so John could watch as he stripped himself off.

As he did, he watched John’s cock growing steadily. Once he was naked, Danny told him to close his eyes. Danny got up and lay beside him but with a few inches gap. ‘Without opening your eyes or using your hands,’ Danny instructed, ‘See if you can find and kiss my nipple.’

John leaned over and kissed his chest. He had to kiss twice before he found the right spot. ‘Ok,’ Danny said. ‘Open your eyes now.’ Danny got off the bed and went round to the other side. After telling John to move over he said, ‘Now I’m going to get up on this side. I want you to do the same thing when I tell you. Close your eyes again.’ he instructed. Once they were closed Dany said in a slightly louder voice, ‘Keep them tightly closed.’

That was Lorraine’s signal. She came in starkers and got up on the bed besides John. Then Danny stood at the side and leaned over her to say, ‘Go ahead.’

John had felt what he naturally assumed was Danny getting onto the bed by him, then Danny’s voice near his head had said, ‘Go ahead.’ With eyes still closed he aimed his mouth for where he judged Danny’s nipple would be.

This time he was much closer, but at his first kiss he knew right away he wasn’t kissing Danny’s solid chest, what he had just kissed was a lovely soft breast. He opened his eyes in astonishment to find a naked and smiling Lorraine lying alongside him. Danny was standing at the side of the bed also with a big grin on his face. (Not the only thing that was big!)

After a few seconds to get over his surprise, John took Lorraine in his arms and kissed her. Her breasts against his chest and his now extra hard cock pressing against Lorraine’s hairs.

When they broke off, John said, ‘That was a lovely surprise, I’m so pleased to see you.’ ‘Move over John,’ Danny instructed. Lorraine then moved into the middle of the bed and slid down so that her feet were slightly over the bottom end.

‘Have an explore round,’ Lorraine told John. He needed no second bidding. He got up on his hands and knees, gave her a kiss then worked his way down, over her breasts and down her front, finishing off by kissing her hairs.

Lorraine drew her knees up and apart. John moved round between her legs and kissed her hairs once more. Then he slid his tongue through them until he found her opening. He ran his tongue around it then pushed it inside and licked her special lump. As Lorraine cried out in ecstasy, Danny had got up on the bed by her head.

As he positioned himself with his knees each side of her head facing down the bed, he watched John enjoying himself. ‘Ok, John,’ Lorraine said, ‘Here’s what I want you to do. You go in me and make love to me. But at the same time, you suck Danny.’

John’s cock did a dance of excitement at the thought. He moved up on top of her and kissed her. Then lifting his hips, he lowered himself down so his cock found her opening and slid gently and deliciously inside a very wet, slippery and excited vagina.

Lorraine let out a lovely cry of delight as she felt him sliding in. Once he was all the way in, John lay still and kissed her. He enjoyed feeling his cock flexing inside her as well as her bare breasts pressing on his chest. Not for the first time he told himself how lucky he was that Danny and Lorraine had come into his life.’

Then he lifted his head and shoulders up. Danny leaned forward and John took Danny’s throbbing hard cock into his mouth. Lorraine watched fascinated as it was directly above her face. She saw Danny’s cock throb, then almost at the same time she felt John throb inside her.

Seconds later, John started thrusting in and out. It sent her in to such a heavenly world of wonderful feelings. At the same time, he started lifting his mouth up and down on Danny’s cock. Lorraine had the pleasure of watching his mouth sliding on Danny’s cock and feeling John’s cock sliding in and out of her at the same time.

She let him keep going for a while, then thinking he was probably getting worn out, she reached up and fondled Danny’s balls. That was enough to bring him to a climax. Through his balls she felt him shoot four jets of cum into John’s mouth.

She could see John’s mouth working hard as he swallowed it all. He had slowed down moving in her whilst he did so. But once he had finished swallowing, he resumed full speed. Danny’s cock was still in John’s mouth. As she watched, it shrank, then seconds later dropped out.

That tipped her over the edge. Her body went rigid, her vagina clamped down on John’s cock and she screamed out as a lovely orgasm flowed through her. As she relaxed again, John’s cock was released and now able to rest his head down on Lorraine, he went full speed thrusting into her.

Lorraine lay there enjoying the feeling as she ran her hands over Johns back. Then she felt John tense up. His cock swelled inside her and he shot three jets of cum into her. She felt the wet warmness drift through her and as John collapsed on top of her, completely spent, his cock started shrinking.

A few seconds later it slipped out and Lorraine rolled them both over onto their sides. John managed to return her kiss before falling fast asleep, completely worn out.

Danny and Lorraine got off the bed and stood looking at him. ‘He’s so lovely,’ Lorraine said. ‘But do you think we should give him less exercise. It would take some explaining if he overdid it and had a heart attack.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.