The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: Ruperts Family Dinner

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: Ruperts Family Dinner - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

When Lewis arrived at Ernie’s everyone was in the lounge chatting. He apologised for being late. He was introduced to Ernie’s friend Reg, then went round giving everyone a hug, finishing up with a proper kiss for Ella.

Ernie waited until he was through, then announced, ‘I’ve waited until Lewis arrived,’ Ernie said, ‘To introduce our friend Reg to you all properly. Reg works for social services. It was him who gave the ok for us to foster Rupert.’

‘When I met Susan and Ernie and spoke to Rupert, I was happy to do so,’ Reg told them, ‘And my visit does not in any way affect that. But we are supposed to do some follow up visits to make sure everything is going ok. When I asked Ernie when it was convenient to call in for five minutes, he very kindly suggested I joined you for dinner.’

‘Please don’t think you have to be on your best behaviour,’ he said. Then realising what he had said, he added looking flustered, ‘Oh dear, I didn’t mean to suggest you wouldn’t be normally.’ Ernie grinned at him, ‘When you’re in a hole, it’s best to stop digging,’ he said. ‘You gave us Rupert, so you are always very welcome here. Count yourself as one of the family.’

‘Thank you.’ he said. Soon it was time to go through to the table. Susan directed everyone where to sit. Starters where already on the table. Ernie went round dispensing drinks and then there was silence for a while as they all tucked into their prawn cocktail.

When they had finished, Rupert and Gemma cleared the dishes and Susan went into the kitchen to sort out the main course. ‘Have you had to come far?’ Lewis asked Reg who was sitting on one side of him. ‘No, I only live half an hour away.’ he said telling him the name of the village.

‘Oh, I know that village,’ Julie said, ‘It’s lovely. I had to drive through it recently, have you lived there long?’ ‘Twenty years,’ Reg told them, ‘We bought the house when we got married. I was tempted to move when my wife died three years ago. But in the end, I decided to stay.’ ‘I did the same when my husband died,’ Julie said, ‘It holds a lot of happy memories.’ ‘Yes, doesn’t it.’ he said smiling at her.

Gemma and Rupert returned to the table. Lewis and Ella got up and went through to the kitchen to help serve. Soon they were all tucking into a lovely roast beef dinner with crispy roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, vegetables, and thick gravy.

Another period of silence followed, at least if you didn’t count the sound of happy munching. As Lewis and Ella cleared the dishes, Julie asked Reg if he had to do a lot of visits. ‘No, I’m usually in the office,’ he said, ‘But someone in regional office decided to put me in charge of Rupert.’ ‘What do you prefer?’ Julie asked. ‘I tend to be a bit on the shy side, so I feel more at home in the office,’ he said, ‘But I have to admit I’ve really enjoyed meeting everyone connected to Rupert.’

They sat and chatted for a while, then Susan served up a banana split. When they’d finished the four youngsters cleared the table. ‘Do you like board games Reg?’ Lewis asked. ‘I loved them when I was young,’ he said, ‘But I haven’t played any for longer than I care to remember.’

‘We usually have a game of Cluedo,’ Gemma said, ‘Would you like to join us?’ ‘I’d love to,’ Reg said, ‘But you’ll have to teach me.’ ‘I’ve just thought,’ Ella said, ‘Six people is the maximum for Cluedo, how about cards instead?’

That being agreed, Ernie went out and made coffees and soft drinks. They settled on a game of ‘Sevens.’ They all knew it, although Reg knew it as ‘Sets’. ‘I’ve also heard it called ‘Dominos’ too.’ he told them.

They played for an hour or so and enjoyed themselves. Then Reg noticed it was half past ten. ‘How the night has flown,’ he said, ‘It’s time I made a move. However, there is something I have to say before I go. When Ernie invited me tonight, I was so sure that I would think now, as I did then, so I came prepared.’

As they all looked at him puzzled, he continued, ‘I want to thank you for making me so welcome, I can’t remember a happier evening for a long time. It’s clear to me that Rupert is becoming part of a lovely and loving family. I’m not sure I like having power over someone else’s life, but in this instance I do. Rupert,’ he said turning to look at him and smiling, ‘I’m happy to tell you that the application for Susan and Ernie to adopt you is now approved.’

There was a stunned silence followed by an uproar as everyone tried to speak at once. Rupert went over to Reg and hugged him, a hug that this time he returned. ‘Thank you so much,’ Rupert said. Then he went to Susan and Ernie. They had a three-way hug and kisses.

Then everyone else took turns in giving him a hug, a kiss and congratulating him. Reg handed Ernie an envelope. ‘That’s your official notification,’ he said. ‘It’s dated tomorrow because I’m supposed to do it after my visit not before. In the next few days, you’ll get a court date for what is known as a naming ceremony.’

‘What happens is that you will go into the Judges private chambers. He or she will chat to you and ask the three of you if you are happy for the adoption to go ahead. Then you will all go through into the empty court room where the Judge will seal the document with the court stamp.’

‘From that day forward you’ll officially be Rupert Spencer,’ he said smiling at Rupert.

‘Oh, and if they’d like to, everyone present will be able to attend with you.’ he added. It was another hour before everyone settled down. As Reg finally got up to leave there was a round of hugs and a thank you from everyone. When Ernie showed him out, Reg said quietly, ‘It was another push from above.’ and winked at him. Ernie decided to just smile and nod. ‘I meant it when I said you’ll always be welcome here.’ he said. ‘And you don’t need to wait to be invited.’

When Ernie returned from seeing Reg out, because she was observing, Julie noticed he moved purposely round to stand beside Lewis. He rested a hand on his shoulder and quietly said two words. Julie had learned a small amount of lip reading over the years, she didn’t know a lot, but she was certain that Ernie had just said, ‘Thank you.’

Given the events of the evening, she could only assume that something Reg had said to Ernie at the door had made him come straight to Lewis to thank him. But why would Ernie be thanking Lewis for Rupert’s adoption going through so quick. She remembered what Ella had said about the fostering. Yet her impression had been that Lewis and Reg had never met before. Definitely something odd going on she thought, but I’ll probably never know what.

SUNDAY

On Sunday Ernie and Rupert finished off building the memorial corner. All that was left to do was to put the urn and the photo in the recess they had left open and cement the stone over the front. They stood side by side admiring their work, Ernie with his arm round Rupert’s shoulder.

Susan looked out of the window and saw them. She smiled thinking what a lovely picture it made. She felt so happy.

TUESDAY

On Tuesday the funeral director rang to say he had Rupert’s mum’s ashes. Ernie picked them up on his way home from work. When he arrived home, he left them in his truck. After his usual hug and kiss from Rupert, he told him they were there.

He took Rupert out to the truck and suggested he carried it through and put it in its alcove. When Rupert placed it in the recess, Ernie passed him the laminated photo of him and his mum. He stood that behind the urn.

Ernie had already mixed a small quantity of mortar. He put a bed of mortar on the bottom of the opening and some up the sides. Rupert placed the front stone in place. Then Ernie pointed up the sides and the top. Susan had come to watch, so Rupert went and stood holding her hand whilst Ernie finished off his pointing.

When he had finished, Ernie came to join them. Rupert took a hand each. They stood looking at the finished stonework for a few moments, then Rupert turned to face them. Thank you, mum and dad, he said. Then he gave Susan a hug and a kiss. Then he did the same to Ernie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.