The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Danny Gives John a New Experience

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Danny Gives John a New Experience - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

After the trauma of the morning with David, Danny was pleased when four o’clock arrived and it was time to relax with John. He put his tools away, then went into the house to wash his hands. John was already sitting in the kitchen in anticipation.

They had a drink, then headed upstairs. In the bedroom everything was ready as usual, blow heater on and stool by the bed. John took Danny in his arms and hugged him. Then after giving him a kiss, he told him, “I do so much look forward to Saturday afternoons.”

“What do you want me to do?” John asked.” I have a few ideas based on your reactions last week,” Danny told him, “So let’s both strip off and lie down together whilst we work out today’s pleasures.” John gave him a big beaming smile, “That sounds lovely,” he said, he always loved lying naked with Danny.

They stripped off and lay side by side on the bed. Wrapping their arms around each other, they kissed, then lay back, running their hands over each other, ending up with one hand on each other’s cock’s. Danny was already halfway to being hard, something that felt lovely to John who took much longer. Even so, he had swollen up slightly, which was good for him.

“Think about what we did last week,” Danny told him, “Or more to the point, think about everything I did to you last week.” A number of things made you cry out with pleasure; can you remember what they were?”

“Could I ever forget,” John said, his mind returning to their last occasion together. “I loved every bit,” he said, “But especially when you sucked me, when I fired in your mouth and also whatever you did to my bum when you were sucking sent shivers through me.” Danny had moved down so he had his head on John’s chest, he looked down and watched his hand playing with John’s cock and running through his hairs. “Did you have any unexpected desires or urges when it was all happening, he asked.”

John was stroking his head as he replied, “Yes, several, when you were sucking me, I wondered what it would be like if I was sucking someone else at the same time. Then when you were playing around my bum with your finger, I had an urge to feel it going inside, which led on to me wondering what it would be like having your cock inside me.”

“So have you been dreaming about any of those during the week?” Danny asked him. “Yes, all of them most nights,” John answered. “Did you manage to fire yourself whilst you were thinking about any of them?” Danny asked. “Sort off,” John replied. “How do you mean, sort of?” Danny asked. “Well, whenever I try to do it myself,” John started, “I start of imagining you are here beside me and playing with my cock. Eventually that makes me stiff. But not usually long enough to fire. Last week I fired twice. The first time I started of as I just said, then once I was stiff, I started imagining I was feeling your finger sliding into me. As it went further and further in, I seemed to get harder and harder and then much to my amazement I had a lovely fire.”

“You said twice,” Danny commented. “Well, the next night I imagined I was sitting in a chair with my legs up on the arms,” John smiled as he remembered how nice it had felt. “Then suddenly you were standing in front of me rock hard. I watched your cock wave around for a bit, then you knelt in front of me and slid it inside me until you were so far in, I could feel your hairs on my balls.” “What happened then, Danny asked. “I fired and it was so lovely,” John told him.” I shrank immediately afterwards and fell asleep.”

“So, now you have had those dreams,” Danny asked, “Which of them did you like enough to dream about trying them.” John grinned, “I’ve dreamed about all of them ever since,” he said, “So I guess the answer is, all of them.”

“When you thought about sucking someone whilst you were being sucked,” Danny asked, “Did you have a person in mind?” John shook his head, “No,” he answered, “In my dream it was just a body with a cock sitting there.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re managing to fire yourself occasionally,” Danny said, then he moved his head back up alongside John and they kissed. After they had kissed for some time, they parted and got their breath back. Then Danny said, “Right, let’s see what pleasures we can find for you today.”

“Last time when I played with your bum,” Danny said, “I just licked my finger to make it slide easier. Today I’m going to do more or less the same thing, but instead of licking my finger, I’m going to use some olive oil so it will really slide around and double your pleasure. How does that sound?” John had already started to stiffen up a little at the thought of it, “It sounds really lovely, I’m in your hands,” he said.

Danny got off the bed and told him to draw his knees up as well as putting his feet apart. Taking his oil dispenser, Danny squeezed a few drops onto John’s bum and spread it around the opening with his index finger, much to John’s delight, confirmed by some very happy noises escaping his lips. Putting the tiny nozzle tight up against the opening, Danny gave a single quick squeeze which sent a little jet of oil up John’s bum and made him laugh as he felt it tickle him.

“Now I’m going to put a glove on,” Danny showed him what he was doing. “This will make my finger slide even better in the oil and give you a much nicer feeling.” As he spoke, Danny dripped a drop of oil onto his gloved forefinger, then sitting on the side of the bed, he reached over and put his hand up between John’s legs, then ran his oily finger around the opening. The sounds that came from John made it very clear how much he was enjoying it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.