The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Surprising News

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Surprising News - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning Danny went to Johns as usual. Over their morning coffee Danny told him he had to pop over to the shop at lunch time to borrow the radio.

John knew what that meant immediately. ‘Someone going to be saved from harm?’ he asked, giving Danny a smile. Danny just smiled back.

At quarter to one he cycled over to the shop, picked up the radio and had a lovely session with Lewis and his uncle Mike whilst he was there.

He cycled back to Johns, had his sandwiches and returned to the garden. John had left a note to say he’d gone to the shops and wouldn’t be long.

Mid-afternoon, John stuck his head out of the back door and called him in. When he went in John was on the phone. ‘Just a sec,’ he said as Danny came in, ‘Danny is here now, I’ll put you on speaker.’

‘It’s Lucy,’ he said, ‘She’s got some news and won’t say what it is until we’re both here.’ ‘Hi Lucy,’ Danny said, ‘Is everything ok?’ ‘Brilliant,’ she said, ‘I’ve just been for my regular check-up. They did another scan to see how things were going.’

‘They have told me that everything is growing well, and there were no sign of any problems. Also, they could tell the baby’s sex.’ ‘Did you want to know?’ Lewis asked. ‘I was undecided until they asked me,’ she admitted, ‘But knowing they knew, I couldn’t wait. I said yes.’

‘It’s a boy,’ she told them. ‘That’s lovely,’ John told her sounding delighted. ‘And it’s a girl.’ she added. It took a moment or two to sink in. Then John and Lewis looked at each other in amazement. ‘Are you saying it’s twins?’ Lewis said at last.

‘Yes,’ Lucy said, ‘Isn’t it wonderful?’ ‘Incredible,’ John said. ‘Are they both ok.’ ‘Yes,’ Lucy said, ‘The Doctor says that he’s very happy with everything. This means we owe you both double thanks.’ she said.

‘I’ve got to go now,’ she said. ‘I’ll keep you up to date. Love you both.’

‘Wow,’ John said after she had hung up, ‘Perhaps you put too many varieties in her. Do you think they will look different?’ ‘Twins aren’t always identical,’ Danny said, ‘So it won’t matter if they are.’

John of course thought that just a few of his sperms had been added to Chris’s. Only Lewis knew he had only used John’s sperm on the occasion he was convinced the insemination had worked and made Lucy pregnant.

‘Looks like you’re getting a niece and a nephew.’ Danny said with a big grin. John came round and as Danny stood up, he gave him a hug. ‘And it’s all down to you. I feel so excited.’ he said.

Danny kissed him. As they kissed, he put his hand between Johns legs. In seconds he felt him stiffening up. ‘Perhaps all that exercise you’ve been getting has made your cum more potent,’ he said laughing. ‘You certainly stiffen up much faster these days.’

‘That’s down to you as well.’ John said grinning. Danny dropped to his knees in front of him. He kissed the bulge in his trousers, then undid his belt. Undoing his top button and zip, he pulled his trousers down and kissed the bulge in his shorts making it wave about.

Then he pulled Johns shorts down, pressing his cock back with both of his thumbs as he got his shorts past it. With his trousers and shorts down by his ankles and John still standing in the kitchen, Danny took his cock in his mouth.

As John rested his hands on Danny’s head, Danny put his hands on John’s cheeks and pulled him hard towards him making his cock go a fraction deeper into his mouth. Then moving his head slowly at first then going faster and faster, he slid his lips up and down John’s throbbing cock.

John was really worked up and in no time at all his feeling hit and grew rapidly. He tapped Danny’s head to let him know. That made him go even faster. As John screamed out in ecstasy, his cock swelled in Danny’s mouth and shot four good jets of cum into his mouth.

Danny kept his mouth moving as he swallowed John cum. Then as the flow stopped, he slowed down to a stop. Then holding John’s cock still in his mouth, he felt it shrinking.

Once it was completely soft, he gave the tip a good lick making John cry out happily at the sensation. Then he let it slip out of his mouth as slowly as he could. Once it dropped clear, he stood up to be kissed passionately by a very happy John.

John got dressed whilst Danny returned to the garden to put his tools away. When he returned there were two coffees on the table ready. As they sat sipping, Danny told him he was heading over to the police station next with a DVD of a drug dealer for Aiden. ‘That’s a change,’ John said sounding surprised.

‘It wasn’t intended. He raped his neighbour,’ Danny explained, ‘And probably her replacement. There was no way of getting him for that so when I heard he was dealing I set up a mini camera in a window box next door.’ ‘You certainly see life,’ John said. ‘Good luck.’

They had another hug and a kiss then Danny set off on his bike.

Soon settled in the canteen with Aiden, they were joined by sergeant Cline. ‘We’ve been after this chap for ages,’ he said. ‘I’ll be delighted if we can nab him. But if we can get someone higher up as well that would be even better.’

Danny handed Aiden the DVD. ‘I’ve edited it down to just the bits with any action on,’ he said. ‘The same chap with the shopping bag arrived twice again last week.’ Danny told them.

‘What we’d like to do,’ Sergeant Cline told him, ‘Is if you could allow us direct access to your camera, we could put an unmarked car in the next street. Then when we see the delivery man, we can watch him back to his car and follow him in the hope he will lead us to his supplier.’

‘I can give you access, no problem,’ Danny said, ‘But isn’t there a risk, even in your unmarked car, that he’ll spot you following him.’ ‘Yes, that’s always a problem.’ Aiden said. ‘Whilst he was making his delivery,’ Danny said, ‘Couldn’t you stick something on his car so you could follow him online.’

‘Believe it or not,’ Sergeant Cline said, ‘But were not allowed to do that without a warrant. Seeing him make what could be perfectly innocent deliveries wouldn’t get us a warrant. But if we pull him in and discover drugs, it’s too late then.’

Aiden was watching Danny’s face. ‘Go on,’ he said, ‘You’ve got an idea I can tell.’ ‘After I counselled his victim I bought a mini camera specially for the window box,’ Danny said. ‘Whilst I was shopping, I looked at some of their other products. I bought this to put on my bike.’ He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small unit the size of a box of matches.

‘According to the manufacturers, its magnet is strong enough to hold it in place, but I was intending to make a bracket for it to be sure. Just suppose that whilst he was making his delivery, I put it on his car. It would be nothing to do with you.’

‘If you happened to have bought a cheap phone that linked to its signal, your unmarked car could receive the signal without anything showing on your own phones. The car could then follow at a safe distance. When you’re done, we just take it off and no one is any the wiser.’

‘On the first DVD he delivered around eight o’clock at night on a Monday and Friday. On the DVD I’ve just given you he does the same. I’m happy to join your car on those two nights. The first time I can watch him down the stairs and get his registration number. Then the next time I can hang about and see him arrive.’

‘Then as soon as I see him go into the flat on screen, it will only take seconds to attach it to the car.’ Aiden looked at Sergeant Cline. He was deep in thought. He looked at Danny, ‘It sounds simple enough,’ he said ‘I like the idea, but these people are dangerous. I’m not sure I can guarantee your safety.’

‘I’m not asking you to,’ Danny said, ‘But look at it this way. The guy in the flat raped my patient and I am determined to make him pay. Doing it this way, I’ll have a bobby with me as back up. If I go it alone, in some alternative way, I’ll be completely alone. Think of the good it will do getting them off the streets.’ he added.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.