The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Lewis and Mike’s evening at the shop.

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lewis and Mike’s evening at the shop. - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Saturday afternoon flew by, as usual they were both rushed off their feet. But at last, it was time to close, the last customer left, the door was shut, the closed sign in place, the lights off then Lewis and Mike went through into the back room. There was no longer any need for Lewis to drop any hints about staying, they knew by now that both of them would always want to stay.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Mike turned and took Lewis into his arms, hugged him then gave him a passionate kiss.” I’ve been looking forward to that all afternoon,” he told him. They sat down together on the settee, Mike put his arm around Lewis’s shoulders and said, “Your pal Peter seemed to enjoy himself, I know I did.” Lewis grinned at him, “He certainly did, so did I,” he added.

“The other day when Peter and I had a session, I asked him what dreams he had had recently. He told me that he had dreamt about being piggy in the middle.” “What did you say to that?” Mike asked. Lewis smiled, “I pretended I didn’t know what he meant and asked how do you mean?” Peter told me he had had a dream where someone was sitting in a chair and he was kneeling in front of him sucking his cock, then I was kneeling behind him with my cock up his bum.” “Who did he have in mind?” Mike asked. “That was the problem,” Lewis told him, He didn’t, he thought I might find someone.” “What did you tell him?” Mike asked. “I said how would you feel getting undressed and sucking someone you had never met if I did.” “I bet he hadn’t thought of that,” Mike said with a grin.

“He asked if I did find anyone, would it be someone I had played with like Peter and I have, I told him of course it would. So, then he said he thought he would feel ok in that case, but then he added, I think.” “How did you leave it?” Mike asked with interest. “I told him we may never know,” Lewis told him, “But after lunch time, don’t be surprised if he now sees you as a candidate.”

“It’s funny you should say that,” Mike replied with an enormous grin, “I had an idea about next Saturday involving Peter. I was going to suggest you invite him to join us again for lunch after he had done Carol’s Garden in the morning, so I could ask him if he would like to do mine in the afternoon.”

Lewis liked the sound of that, so he suggested, “How about I tell him to go to Carols at quarter to nine so he can come here for lunch at one. I’ll tell him that he should keep the rest of the day clear through until six o’clock in case he gets a chance to enjoy himself.”

“That should cover it,” Mike said, “We can have a little play mid-day, I’ll ask him if he wants to do my garden as well, then he can come back and join us for our evening session if he wants to.”

“Oh, he’ll want to,” Lewis said with certainty in his voice.

“Now it’s our time,” Mike said, “How about we strip off and lie together first, then decide what we want to do.” Lewis smiled in anticipation, “That sounds good, let’s do it,” he said. They stood up, had another hug, then both stripped off.

Once they were both naked, they had another hug, then lay down together on the settee. They held each other close, enjoying feeling the touch of the others body. They were both still soft, being so used to being naked together by now that it took a bit more to stiffen them up.

Mike ran his hands up and down Lewis’s back, going from his head to his bum and back again. They both enjoyed the feel of the shiver that went through Lewis as he did so. It was also enough to make both of them start to expand.

Lewis then did the same on Mike’s back, resulting in a shiver from him, followed by two almost hard cocks waving about between them. Naturally, they each took hold of the others and stroked it. Two almost hard cocks immediately became two rock hard cocks doing a highland fling. They played with each other and kissed for a while, enjoying the feelings.

When they had laid down on the settee, Lewis had got on first, so as they lay facing each other, Lewis’s back was up against the back of the settee. It gave him a sudden idea. “Mike,” he asked, “Can we try a new position tonight?” Mike stroked his cheek and asked, “What did you have in mind?” “If you turn over with your back to me,” Lewis told him, “I could go up your bum from behind, but at the same time I could reach your cock and fire you by hand.”

Mike liked the sound of that, it would be double pleasure. “That’s fine with me,” he smiled and kissed Lewis, “You do all the work and I get all the pleasure.” Lewis stroked Mike’s cock, making it leap around as he said, “I always get a lot of pleasure just holding your cock, believe me, firing up your bum and firing your cock at the same time will be heaven.” They stayed where they were for a little longer, both imagining the lovely feelings ahead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.