The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: A Practical Lesson In Love

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Practical Lesson In Love - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Lewis said, ‘Do you want me to demonstrate an orgasm?’ ‘Yes, please,’ she said, feeling very excited at the idea. ‘You know you said a thicker finger would be even nicer,’ she said. ‘Yes,’ Lewis agreed. ‘Well, remember you said I had only put up with them using me for sex, that I had never been made love to.’

‘Would you make love to me properly so I can have a wonderful memory to look back on as well as knowing what I should expect in future?’ Lewis smiled at her. ‘Yes, I will,’ he said, ‘But I’ll still demonstrate an orgasm first.’

‘Then as long as you’re still sure after that, I’ll explain how anyone should make love to you, and demonstrate as I go along.’ Margery felt wonderful and very excited at the idea. ‘Whatever you think,’ she said, ‘I know you will look after me well.’

Lewis put his arms out. Margery sat up and they kissed. Then Lewis put one hand between them, caressed one breast, then slid his hand down between her legs.

As they carried on kissing, he ran his index finger round in her hairs and found her opening. As his finger ran round the skin of her opening, he could feel her excitement. His finger found the lump, so he stopped kissing.

With her head on his shoulder, he started stroking her lump slowly and gently. Margery started making a lot of happy noises. Her hands were running all over Lewis’s bare back.

As he speeded up the movement of his finger, she was getting more and more excited. Her noises where louder, longer, and happier. He went faster still. Soon he felt her whole body start to stiffen up. Her vagina gripped his finger and squoze it tight.

As her climax hit her, she screamed out with delight and her vagina felt like it might break his finger. Her hug became extra tight. Very gradually her scream died away and the grip of her vagina slackened. Lewis recovered his finger and Margery moved her head to kiss him on his lips once more.

Breaking for air, she said, ‘That was so lovely and absolutely amazing, Thank you.’ She gave him another kiss, then before he could speak, she said, ‘I’m still sure.’

‘There are a lot of people who have sex,’ Lewis told her, ‘Without realising that they have never made love. Making love is when two people have sex but in a manner that gives both of them equal pleasure and excitements. In other words, you both have to consider the other person and desire that they enjoy themselves even more than you desire it for yourself. You do that because you love them.’

‘First of all, you will kiss and pet. A man will caress your breasts over your clothes then inside your clothes, then under your bra and then with your top completely uncovered as you are now. At that point as well as caressing them he will kiss all over them too.’

Lewis demonstrated, finishing off with a suck of each nipple which made Margery’s cry of delight hit the roof. ‘How many dates that all took would depend on you. No gentleman would push you to go further than you felt happy with.’

‘Matching all that, the lady would do the same with the man’s chest. The next step would be for the man to explore between your legs but over your clothes. If your reaction led him to think you liked what he was doing, he would undo your jeans and run his hand down inside over your panties.’

‘Having done that with your approval, he should encourage you to do the same to him, to undo his trousers and feel his cock over his shorts. Thus, you are both enjoying the same feelings equally.’

‘The next step would be for you both to take each other’s trousers off so you could then hug and pet wearing nothing but your shorts and panties. Getting to that stage, it is likely that you will continue, but it does not and should not mean that you are committed to doing so.’

‘Now, I have already taken your jeans off, so I want you to stand up now and take my trousers off.’ Margery stood up feeling very excited. She stood and looked at him, still unsure.

Lewis smiled at her, ‘Go ahead,’ he said, ‘I’m asking you to.’ She reached out and undid his belt, then his top button. As she hesitated, Lewis encouraged her, ‘Carry on,’ he said, ‘It’s ok.’ She slid his zip down then jumped back as his shorts came tumbling out pushed from behind by his clearly erect cock.

‘It’s ok,’ he said with a grin, ‘It won’t bite.’ His trousers had dropped to his ankles, so he stepped out of them. Moving close, they hugged. Margery could feel his hard cock pressing against her through his shorts. It flexed repeatedly and sent amazing shivers of excitement through her.

‘If you are both willing,’ Lewis continued, ‘You should then go over to the bed and lie down. As we only have the settee, we’ll do it slightly differently.’ He took her hand and said, ‘I’m leading you over to the bed, if you give any indication that you are not happy, I should stop and back off.’

‘Lie down,’ he told her. Kneeling down by her head he said, ‘The man will do as I am about to do.’ He kissed her on her lips and whilst kissing, he caressed her breasts. Then as he kissed down her neck and over her breasts, he slid his hand down between her legs. Still kissing her breasts, he moved his finger through her hairs and stroked around the opening to her vagina.

Getting up, he told her, ‘Having got that far, it is time for you to enjoy the same feelings. The man should encourage you to do to him what he has just done to you. So, stand up now.’

Lewis lay down in her place, his shorts sticking up like a tent. Margery knelt down as instructed and kissed him. She ran her hand over Lewis’s chest as she did. Then after another prompt, she kissed down his neck and over his chest.

As she did, she ran her hand down to his waist then up over his shorts. Taking hold of his cock she had an idea of how big it was. That made her heart skip a beat as she thought about it going inside her. It flexed about as she held it.

‘He’s telling you to go inside,’ Lewis told her. She slid her hand back up to his waist then down inside on his skin. Her fingers ran through his hairs, then came up against his cock. Taking hold of it once more, this time directly on the skin, it felt lovely and so exciting.

‘Now, take my shorts off.’ Lewis told her. As she got hold of them, he slid his hand down and held his cock flat against himself. Margery pulled them down and as soon as they were well past, Lewis let go so his cock sprang upright and waved about.

Margery watched it spellbound. This was the first erect cock she had ever seen. She had a moment of fear at the thought it was going to push inside her. That quickly vanished because this cock was attached to Lewis. That made her sure it would be enjoyable, not painful.

She took hold of it and explored all over it, then did the same with his balls. Lewis’s turn now to make happy noises. Lewis stood up and after a full-length naked hug, he indicated she should lie down again.

Kneeling between her legs he gazed down at her and smiled. Margery looked at his hard cock that was pointing straight at her. Her excitement was growing by the minute. ‘Are you certain?’ Lewis asked. She gave him a beautiful smile. ‘I’ve never felt more certain of anything in my life.’ she said.

Lewis picked up a Durex off the back of the settee. Margery watched fascinated as he opened it and put it on. Another first for her. Then he lay down on top of her. His cock lay on her abdomen and throbbed between them. They kissed, then as Lewis lifted his hips her heartbeat went off the scale.

She felt his tip touch her opening and from that point until she felt him right up inside her she felt like she was soaring through the clouds. Then as he rested all his weight on her, his cock filling her totally, she wrapped her arms and her legs around him and tried to push him in even deeper.

Lewis let her enjoy herself for a while then said, ‘Unless you unlock the vice, I can’t make love to you.’ Margery kissed him, then released her legs and slackened her arms.

Lewis lifted up, then slid back in. The slow and careful movement was wonderful. Then as he kept moving it felt so erotic. As he increased his speed slightly, her enjoyment increased with it. It was so obvious that Lewis was thinking of her pleasure all the way through. That made it even more enjoyable.

He increased his speed a little more and after a few wonderful thrusts in, she felt something happening deep inside her. Then her whole body went rigid, she felt her back trying to arch. Lewis came to a standstill as her vagina took his cock in a powerful grip, then she cried out as such a wonderful sensation surged through her whole body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.