The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: Stephen Enjoys His Therapy

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: Stephen Enjoys His Therapy - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

As the flow of cum came to a stop, Danny slowed down his stroking and came to a stop. Stephen’s cock shrank, then Danny laid it down on his hairs. He smiled up at Danny and said, ‘Wow.’ He felt shattered but happily so.

Danny reached out for the tissues he had put handy. He mopped up the cum. Returning from getting rid of the tissues, Danny sat at his side and washed him down once more. Giving Stephen the towel, he wiped the tip of his cock, producing another cry of pleasure.

As he finished, Stephen sat up and threw his arms around Danny. ‘That was lovely,’ he said. He gave him a kiss on his cheek, so Danny kissed him back on his lips. They had a long kiss before Danny told him to lie down again.

‘That story for you was fiction based on your experience in Ypres,’ he said. ‘But for many teenagers, that would be a true story. There is a point to it, apart from giving you a nice fire. If you and Grant had fired each other, you could well have gone on to suck each other. Had you done that and kept on doing it, inevitably, one or both of you would have put their cocks up the others bum.’

‘The point is, that if you had done so, whoever’s bum it was would have said, ‘I agree, please go up inside me.’ Whoever’s cock it was would have made sure the bum and his cock were well oiled so he could slide in easily and pain free. When he went in, it would have been with consideration and care with a constant eye and ear open for any distress.’

‘Done that way, it would have been very enjoyable to both parties. ‘How can you be so sure?’ Stephen asked sounding puzzled. ‘Experience.’ Danny said. ‘I became a counsellor after I was raped. Later I was persuaded to try what I have described to you by someone who is now my best friend.’

‘Wow,’ Stephen said looking at him in a new light. ‘Thank you for telling me that.’ ‘Now,’ Danny said. ‘There are two things needed to put your mind at rest.’

‘The first one is for me to put my finger carefully up inside your bum and make sure that Wilkinson didn’t do any lasting damage. That will put your mind at rest. Do you think you could do that?’

‘If anyone had asked me that before today, I would have said over my dead body,’ Stephen said smiling. ‘But I trust you completely so, yes.’ ‘Thank you,’ Danny said, ‘That’s a lovely compliment. However, I won’t need to.’

As Stephen looked at him puzzled, he said, ‘Just in case you didn’t think you could do it, I have already done it.’ ‘What? When?’ Stephen said. ‘When I was firing you,’ Danny said, ‘That’s why it felt extra nice.’

‘I’m amazed,’ Stephen said. ‘I did realise it felt even nicer than the previous one, but I didn’t realise you were doing anything like that. I wouldn’t have believed it was possible without me knowing.’ ‘You now know,’ Danny said, ‘That having something put up your bum by someone who cares for your feelings, is nice. So again, it wasn’t what Wilkinson actually did to you that was bad. It was the way he did it. Doing it by force without your consent.’

‘You said two things,’ Stephen said. ‘Yes,’ Danny told him. ‘Your experiences today, especially talking about it, will help it fade in your memory and will in time remove all your bad dreams for good.’

‘Your brain always prefers to remember happy times and happy experiences. It will always choose a happy memory over a sad one. What would really wipe out your bad dreams immediately would be for you to experience a cock up your bum. Obviously by someone you trust and who cared enough for you to do it carefully and pleasurably.’

‘If you were still in contact with Grant, and had actually done something together, I would have suggested you try it with him. However, when you eventually have a girlfriend and make love, that will have a similar effect. Your memories will be of sex with her instead of Wilkinson. That might not be as far off as you think, because what we have shared today will make you a lot more confident.’

Stephen lay quietly considering everything Danny had told him. ‘I feel so much better having been here today,’ he said. ‘Talking it through helped no end. Everything else has helped how I feel and has also been very enjoyable. So, I’m reluctant to leave it unfinished so to speak.’

‘Can I ask you a favour?’ he asked. ‘Of course,’ Danny said, ‘If we are nothing else, we are now very close friends.’ Stephen smiled at that. ‘Then will you please do it for me,’ he asked.

Danny looked at him and asked, ‘Are you sure?’ ‘I’ve never been more certain of anything.’ Stephen said. ‘Ok,’ Danny told him. ‘If you can cope with it, the best result will be if you put yourself over the table in the same position as you were in when it happened.’

Danny stood up, followed by Stephen. ‘How did you know it was over the table?’ Stephen said, sounding puzzled, ‘I’m sure I’ve never told anyone about that.’ ‘Well with my experience, I could have probably just worked it out.’ Danny said, ‘Or, he added with a grin, ‘If I had been responsible for getting him arrested, I would have known every detail of the nights events.’

Stephen grinned at him. He put his arms round him and hugged him. Then after giving him a long kiss, he said, ‘Thank you to whoever it was who cut my suffering short.’ Danny said nothing, just pulled him close for another hug.

Stephen went over to the table and bent over it, his head and chest flat on the table. Danny passed him a cushion. ‘It won’t make any difference to the result if you’re comfortable.’ he said. Stephen pushed it under his chest and settled down again.

Meanwhile, Danny had been stripping off. ‘Stand up again.’ he said. Stephen stood and turned around. He looked at Danny standing naked, still hanging soft. Danny opened his arms and Stephen came to him.

As they hugged, their naked bodies pressed together, both their cocks started to swell. Danny was soon rock hard. Stephen having already fired twice took longer but still manged a full erection.

‘When you have any sort of sex by choice,’ Danny told him, ‘It is supposed to be for the enjoyment of all parties. So, before I go into you, have a look and a feel of my cock and anywhere else you like.’

He stepped back one pace and stood with his hands behind his back and his cock at attention. Stephen looked him up and down which made his own cock throb happily. Then he gingerly reached out and took hold of Danny’s cock.

The sensation that surged through him was lovely. He lost all his inhibitions then. He stroked all over it, felt Danny’s balls, ran his fingers through his hairs then took hold of it and stroked it a couple of times as he imagined himself firing him.’

‘Ok,’ Danny said, ‘Stop now before you get me too excited.’ Stephen gave him a quick kiss, then turned and bent over the table once more. As Danny rubbed oil around his bum, then squirted some up inside him, he was remembering the last time he was in this position. He felt a twinge of fear, then the squirt of oil inside him made him laugh. That made him relax. Knowing Danny wouldn’t do anything that would hurt him, he lay there relaxed and excited.

Danny moved close and pressed himself against Stephen’s bum so that his cock lay lengthwise between his cheeks. He stood still whilst Stephen got used of the contact. Stephen was even more excited when he felt it against him.’

Then Danny eased back to let his cock drop back so it was sticking out. Putting the tip to his bum, he just held it still. Pressing enough to hold it in place but not to enter. That was difficult with his cock and Stephen’s bum being well oiled.

Then he increased his pressure so that his tip pushed hard enough to open Stephens muscles and allow him to enter. Then increasing his pressure very gradually, he slid in deeper and deeper moving very slowly.

Stephen had felt the tip touching his bum and was amazed to be feeling such a strong desire for it to enter him, He had thought he would have been screaming stop. As he felt it press a little harder, he could tell how gentle Danny was being, so he relaxed. As he felt the tip entering him, he did feel like screaming, but screaming with delight, not fear.

Then as he felt it sliding into him, deeper and deeper, waves of ecstasy flowed through him. When Danny’s hairs eventually touched his cheeks and their balls touched, he got a shock. He realised with surprise that Danny’s cock was as far up inside him as it could possibly go. Even more surprising, it had slid in easily and far from any pain, all he had felt were waves and waves of delightful pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.